RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

risenfromperdition 26-12-2010 08:51 AM

eh i'll be fine but thanks how're you

what time is it where you are?

Doikers 26-12-2010 10:59 AM

*Hugs Aoife* What is gerontology?

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Oliver* I'm sorry to hear that mate , I hope today is better :)

*Hugs Heather* Try not to cut hun , Pot/kettle I know :S

*Hugs Ljmeep*

*Hugs Solo*

one_step_closer 26-12-2010 03:48 PM

*hugs everyone*

ljmeep 26-12-2010 03:58 PM

solo, yes I finally got some sleep. was pleasantly surprised that the kids slept an extra hour! They are normally up at 7 am but slept 'til 8 for me. I feel better this morning than I did last night. Lack of sleep is not a good thing for me.

Now if I can just make it through the day. Hubby is working so I'm stuck at home with all 3 o' the kids today. So far... aside from the kids opening a game they shouldn't have, they've been pretty good. I think if I can convince Ty (my 3 yr old) to take a nap after lunch all should go smoothly. I'll be off and on here today though... just to keep myself strong. :)

Thanks for careing :)

ljmeep 26-12-2010 04:00 PM

*hugs mark back* Morning ... I dunno 'bout anyone else, but I'm addicted to soda. I have to have one when I wake up (I know horrible habbit, but then again so are lots of things I do) and I only have one left to get me through the day... :/ ... kinda worries me... Yicks! LOL

nicole94 26-12-2010 04:15 PM

*hugs everyone* I hope you all had an ok christmas.x :)

ljmeep 26-12-2010 04:18 PM

you too, nicole94. Hope your Christmas was decent too :) ... I for one am glad it's over ... lol

nicole94 26-12-2010 04:24 PM

lol. Bless. I kinda enjoyed it, i found having to be social and stuff all day hard, but i think i did pretty well :) (But then i woke up at 7 this morning and started being sick cause of how much i drank yesterday XD) But yeah, i'm glad it's over really.
Oh and it was my first ever white christmas :)

ljmeep 26-12-2010 04:29 PM

how did you like the white Christmas? I'm not much for snow and we barely missed having a white christmas here... lol. I had a couple of margarittas, but it wasn't enough to numb me as much as I would have liked and it wore off before I really needed it at the end of the night.. :P

nicole94 26-12-2010 04:33 PM

It was nice. we didnt go out, but it was nice to have the snow outside :)
I only had 2 bottles of jaques and 2 glasses of bucks fizz lol. Normally i'm on the vodka and it doesn't affect me at all :/ but hey-ho. I wasn't drunk, but then i was sick this morning :/

ljmeep 26-12-2010 04:39 PM

well... boo... to being sick. :( I'm a light wieght when it comes to drinking so I was shocked I wasn't running into walls or slurring my words after two lol...

Yeah... I had to go from our house to my parents house to my inlaws house... so snow would have really annoyed me yesterday. So long as I don't have to go out in it... it's welcome to snow all it wants... :)

ˈsäləˌterē 26-12-2010 04:48 PM

Hey Kelly, I'm so glad you got some rest. If you like, I'll pray that Ty will take that much needed (by you) nap.

Sends you a case of soda and of course I care!
Solo

ˈsäləˌterē 26-12-2010 04:50 PM

Heather, I'm so sorry! I finally pooped out on ya last night. It was almost 3a.m. How'd ya fare?

You asked how I am? I'm trying!

Solo

ljmeep 26-12-2010 04:56 PM

thanks, solo... praying would be good... and I wish that case of soda was real :) ... speaking of naps though ... I think my 7 month old (Tes) is about due for hers... be back in about 5 mins :P

Doikers 26-12-2010 05:07 PM

*Hugs Ljmeep*

*Hugs Nicole* Oh dear , are you feeling okay now?

*Hugs Solo*

*Hugs Lindsay*

I've come back from my Sisters familys to my Parents , to my old room for a nap , My sister said I could nap in her and my brother in laws bed but I felt funny about that , and besides this house is quiet , just the dog and I

FlyingNy 26-12-2010 05:10 PM

*Hugs Kelly, Mark, Solo, Heather and Nicole* Hope everyone's alright. I'm going to walk my dog. It'll be dark in a moment, but I don't give a ****. Back later.

ljmeep 26-12-2010 05:11 PM

*hugs mark back* I'm envious... a quiet house sounds like heaven... lol.

at least I'm down to two children... well until Tes wakes up ... hopefully not for at least an hour or two. :)

how did you fair yesterday? good Christmas?

ˈsäləˌterē 26-12-2010 06:01 PM

Thanks for the hugs Mark and Lia. I really needed them. Sorry it's just virtual soda Kelly, but who knows. Maybe some real soda will come your way today. I'm glad Tess is napping! Ty will too. Have your third to do a puzzle or something. You'll have some peace and quiet for a bit. Just what ya need!

ljmeep 26-12-2010 06:07 PM

lol... thanks, solo. i did find a spare coke ... my hubby didn't drink :D so i now have 2 sodas... so I think your virtual soda worked somewhat ;) ...

I plan to finish reading Tempted today... it's next to the last book in the House of Night series and I love them all so far. So I'm hoping they don't fight nap :P ... they are eating lunch now... an hour early, but they didn't eat much for breakfast so it's all good :)

ˈsäləˌterē 26-12-2010 06:27 PM

Your welcome Kelly. It may seem silly, but I actually prayed for you to somehow come up with a second soda today. God knows what we need, even if it's something as simple as a coke. Nap time's gonna go well too. Enjoy your book!