RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 10-11-2010 07:57 PM

*Hugs Oliver*

frenchhorn 10-11-2010 08:16 PM

I might go to hospital I feel severly unsafe, although even walking there may be an issue, maybe I should just take the pills anyway

Doikers 10-11-2010 08:21 PM

Oh Oliver Please PLEASE don't take those pills , I really think you should go to hospital if you can make yourself go through the doors , The Online support is Open on RYL up in the top left corner of your screen ^<. *Hugs*

frenchhorn 10-11-2010 08:41 PM

i think I'm going to go to the hospital if I can, I really want to take the pills though. I'm scared though that they'll just say I'm time wasting if I go and havn't actually OD'd

Doikers 10-11-2010 08:57 PM

Oliver , They won't think you're time wasting , I really think you should go , and maybe even take the pills with you and hand them over . Please Stay Safe .

PoisonedApple 10-11-2010 09:17 PM

*hugs Oliver* I agree with Mark. Go to the hospital, give them the pills (if you can) and explain why you're there, that you feel unsafe.

FlyingNy 10-11-2010 09:26 PM

That seems like a plan Oliver. Everyone here would be devesated if anything happened to you or any of the others. All of us here are a part of something and I think in a way feel responsible for each other.

And Mark, although I hate that you're going through this too, it's nice to know I am not alone in this.

EDIT:I'm alright thanks Crimson. And really. That's not me being me, getting up in the morning seems like a daunting prospect, but only because it's so flipping cold in the mornings now and the last thing I want to do is leave my warm comfy bed to go and study plays about suicide (although I do love English and 'Hamlet' is certainly better than 'The Spanish Tragedy'.

Doikers 10-11-2010 09:31 PM

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Lia* We are not alone in this , we have the each other as well as the whole ward :)

SparkleKitten 10-11-2010 10:01 PM

*cuddles all*

Did my first injection today for my new meds. Hurt like hell and I feel terrible. Trying not to be ill from it but I'm not sure I'll manage.

Got tests, coursework and exams littered throughout the next 2 weeks. I don't think I can cope with it all really. Feel so weak from these meds, straight in at 20mg of Methotrexate instead of the 15 they usually put you on for 7-13 weeks. Know I'm bad when I see my favourite food on tv and I'm repulsed. Test tomorrow too. It'll be a miracale if I can get up at 6am and go in.

Citalopram went up to 40mg too today. My body will hate me tomorrow. >:(

Just noticed I've been terrible recently, I keep coming in just to moan when you're all struggling too :( Sorry guys *cuddles* x

Doikers 10-11-2010 10:09 PM

*Hugs Sarah* You're NOT being terrible , in a thread like this there are bound to be time when a LOT of people are struggling , it's the nature of the beast , we can all support each other . I find supporting you guys all good as it keeps me busy . I like your new Hello Kitty by the way , Aloha :)

nicole94 10-11-2010 10:13 PM

*hides*

MammaMia 10-11-2010 10:18 PM

*finds Nicole and hugs* Want to talk?

*hugs ward*

nicole94 10-11-2010 10:28 PM

*hugs helen* that depends. if you are struggling then no i don't wanna put my problems on you anymore than i already have, but if you are doing ok then, yes please! :/ *hugs*

PoisonedApple 10-11-2010 10:33 PM

I just wanna cry right now.
The loan lady said with a FHA loan I only qualify for 160k and I need about 200k. She's trying to run it to check a VA loan but she can't see my Federal tax deductions.
I don't see how they can say I can't afford to buy a house where my mortgage would be lower than my current rent...
*cries*

FlyingNy 10-11-2010 11:17 PM

Nicole, I'm alright at the moment if you need an ear.

Mark, I am glad (ish) that I'm not in this alone :)

*Hugs Crimson and Sarah*

Cazki 11-11-2010 12:02 AM

*Hugs Mark*

*Hugs Helen* How are you?

*Hugs Nicole* How are you?

*Hugs Crimson* How are you?

*Hugs Sarah* How are you?

PoisonedApple 11-11-2010 01:51 AM

GAH!
My tummy's upset and the loan lady I've been talking to is an idiot. She left out my VA disability pay. That info added to what she had raises my prequalified amount to 197k and a lowered interest rate. I'll be getting a 2nd opinion from another lender, me thinks. I doubt she "remembered" to count my life insurance and 401k as income either, even though the are requested for income information on the application.
On the up side... I'm off work tomorrow and I set my son's appt for Friday and told my boss I wasn't coming in that day so... 4 DAY WEEKEND!!!

PoisonedApple 11-11-2010 02:24 AM

Posted to my R/V... (see siggy bar) It's brief but has the jist of it... I've gotta go...
*hugs all*

Kahlia1981 11-11-2010 02:37 AM

*huggles all*

I am nothing. I was born from dust, and I shall return to dust. And whatever claims me in between is a blessing . . .

~Kaytee~ 11-11-2010 03:51 AM

*cuddles Kahlia* You sure are something hun.. pm if you want to talk at all xx