RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 10-08-2010 11:59 PM

*cuddles all & grabs a stuffed panda from the pile* :D Pandas = love. Hehe. On another forum I post(ed) on I have an "invisible panda" named Arnold. He gives cuddles to anyone who wants them and is very squishy and fluffy and adorable. :) Ever since then I have had this thing for pandas... whenever I see a picture of one or a plushie I squeal, "ARNOLD!!!" ... :P

Anyway.

*cuddles Laura* I'm glad that we had the chance to chat earlier. Hopefully you're doing a bit better... if not, keep hanging in there, sweet, and remember what I said about posting. :)

*cuddles Hels* I'm sorry that you're not feeling very great... is there anything I can do to help?? Feel free to PM/message me if you need/want to, 'kay?

*cuddles Mark* How're you, love?

*cuddles Felicia* I'm glad that your side of the room is to your liking. Cheery = good. :) Maybe it'll help lift your spirits when you feel low. Hoping so, anyway. And moving to another country would be awesome; what made you think of this idea? Just curious. :) And I hope that you haven't succumbed to the urges yet, keep on fighting & hanging on...

*cuddles Louise* I'm sorry you're not doing well either... seems like a lot of us are struggling right now. If it helps at all you can PM me, even if it is a vent/rant... I'm a good "listener" (I use "" because I'm not really listening, I'm reading... hehe) and can try and help if you would like. If not, that's fine too.

*cuddles Crimson* I'm glad that you're "just being," even if it is a struggle. Keep hanging in there & fighting too... I'll try & read your r/v in a bit, when I head over there to update mine. :)

Sending lots of love & hugs your way, to each & every one of you!! <3

Scarletdreamer 11-08-2010 12:36 AM

Updated my r/v... :-S It's really nothing of substance, but anyway, thought I'd let you know.

As for those of you who asked how I'm doing, well, not very great. :( It's been a busy day and I biked over 7 miles (flat terrain, mostly, just a 2% grade) and did some other stuff but I still feel like a flat failure. Also got complimented by a guy that's my sister's friend, through my sister (he didn't want to tell me directly), which makes me feel a little weird. :-/ The guy's nice, it's just... I don't know, feels weird being complimented when I weigh as much as I do. :(

I'm so over this. So damn over it. Make it stop, someone, please... my mood is slowly slipping downward again, and I know it's going to end up with me being more suicidal than I already am, I just know it. Why couldn't it be an uphill climb?! Why couldn't I feel GOOD for once?! But no, downwards I slip... and further down... damn bipolar. So over you.

:crying:

misskitty112 11-08-2010 01:02 AM

Louise, *hugs* if you want to talk I'm here.
April, I want to move to another country, mainly cause my grandparents were like "if you get a good education and a good job, you can travel all over the world, like to London... or Rome! Or you could even live there!" And I've always wanted to live somewhere near London... or in France. So... that's my newest goal in life. Also, I'm sorry bipolar is being so mean to you. That's one of my diagnoses... only no one can tell if that's really what's wrong with me, since no one has found meds that work, but it's frustrating. If you need to talk though, I'm here.

*huggles everyone else*

shadowedsoul 11-08-2010 01:19 AM

Huggles all. Erm today was intresting, getting paper chucked at me by the people I work with because they think it's funny. Hmm i know they are only joking but it kind of hurts idk. To them using the r word, to them threating to do that to me. Because it sort of happened before. Hmm sorry going to shut up now. Curls up and crys. Sorry if this triggers anybody just tell me and I will delete this.

Kahlia1981 11-08-2010 02:56 AM

*huggles everybody*

Sorry for the lack of individual replies. :-(

I have to make lots of phone calls today and I hate making phone calls. But I have to make at least 2 for uni and 1 to the RTA (Rental Tenancies Authority) because our landlord told us this morning she is selling the unit right in the middle of our lease. :-(

ˈsäləˌterē 11-08-2010 03:00 AM

OOOh! I like this story! Can I be a princess too?!

ˈsäləˌterē 11-08-2010 03:02 AM

Oooh! I like this story! Can I be a princess too?!

ˈsäləˌterē 11-08-2010 03:03 AM

I don't know what keeps happening. I'm responding to Mathew's story in the Virtual Psych Ward.

ˈsäləˌterē 11-08-2010 03:07 AM

Nevermind, I figured it out.

Detour. Derail 11-08-2010 03:58 AM

help..

misskitty112 11-08-2010 04:04 AM

Solo, of course you can be a princess!
Voice of Reason, what's going on? You can PM me if you don't wanna post it

Detour. Derail 11-08-2010 04:10 AM

Absolutly rediculous things that shouldnt be getting me down.
Im stressed with work...with uni work...my boy has gone to spain for 4 months...3 months in and im paranoid as hell...I feel fat and ugly and disgusting...ive been harm-free for a longtime now but the urge is unbearable

Detour. Derail 11-08-2010 04:13 AM

also. I just found out my ex is engaged and expecting a baby with his new girlfriend.....the one he dumped me for...why wasnt i good enough for him?

misskitty112 11-08-2010 04:13 AM

*hugs* I'm sorry, that stuff is tough to deal with. Uni work makes me wanna jump off a cliff 99% of the time. I hope you stay safe and resist urges, but if you don't, please take care of yourself.
And for the record... each of those things getting you down are completely legit and not at all ridiculous <3 all that stuff gets me down too.

Detour. Derail 11-08-2010 04:17 AM

Im sorry...I cant do this...why am I kidding myself? Im nothing

MammaMia 11-08-2010 10:02 AM

Alex, you're not nothing babe, you're an amazing person & I love you. I'm sorry you're struggling so much right now darling *cuddles tight*

*cuddles all*

Scarletdreamer 11-08-2010 10:48 AM

*cuddles all*

Good (early) morning... geez... I got up just past 5:30am today because of a bad dream. That's pretty freaking early for me... or feels like it at least!! Especially with a busy day ahead (sister is coming over to help clean *tries to control eyes rolling* :P anal-retentive I says but she denies it... oh well)... gahhh. There WILL be a nap in there somewhere though, I can guarantee it. :-S

Sorry no individuals right now. :(

Doikers 11-08-2010 10:49 AM

*Hugs April*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Voice of Reason*

*Hugs Louise*

*Hugs Felicia*

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Kahlia*

*Hugs Jill*

Kahlia1981 11-08-2010 10:51 AM

*huggles all*

So tired ....
So over making phonecalls ...
Freaking out because our landlord is selling the unit ...

Please tell me this is a dream!

Doikers 11-08-2010 01:02 PM

*Hugs Kahlia*