RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

wolfos3d 05-08-2010 01:57 PM

Thanks Mark. *huggles* I can't believe I actually managed to go through with it.

I also got stuff sorted out with my math teacher (and hopefully the other teachers). I had my doctor write a letter for me and I took it to the school coordinator. She spoke to my math teacher and I ended up with an extra set of detailed notes and I can do the test I am behind on anytime this semester.

Doikers 05-08-2010 01:59 PM

OOH thats good news about your teachers :)

Scarletdreamer 05-08-2010 02:08 PM

*spies Oliver, Mark, & Jess, & glomps* :D

Jess, well done. Proud of you, love. That's a huge step and hopefully you have some (healthy) coping skills in place to do when you feel like you need need need to SI. That's a must (having the skills in place, I mean). *cuddles gently* As Mark said, it's a huge step... and maybe you'll be able to stay SI-free... :)

*cuddles Hels* Not pathetic at all, sweetie. I'd be crying over it as well, being treated like **** for no good reason at all. :( Is there anything I can do to help?? (Sorry, I know I always ask that, but... feels like there should be something I should be able to do to help!!... :( blah.)

*cuddles Mark* How are you doing, big bro?? Oh, and I wanted to say that I think it's awesome how you take the time to reply to people in here, individually... that takes some strength to be able to do, even if you don't think you're helping very much - I'm sure we would all disagree with that, hehe, cos I think you help a lot. :) Anyway, sorry, tangent.

*cuddles Laura* What's up, sweetie?

*cuddles Oliver* Are you feeling any better today??

I think I got everyone and if I missed someone, so sorry... :(

I'm meh. Just got off WoW and was having fun there... for about 3 hours, hah. >_< I love my new guild. And I love my sparklepony!! :P Anyway.

Still feel like **** and I'm not sure why. I just am so sick of life... and I don't see my therapist til the 9th... which means I have to waaaaaaaait to talk about being minorly suicidal and really low and sad. It might all just be because I am not taking much of a mood stabilizer anymore but that definitely doesn't mean it's not frustrating!! :(

Anyway. Ummm... what else... I don't know. :-X

*hides in the warren where no one can find her* :(

wolfos3d 05-08-2010 02:13 PM

Thanks April *cuddles* To be honest, I'm not really sure what I'm going to do to cope. I figured I would come up with something. I've been doing pretty good at resisting urges over the last month and a half so I think I'll be okay.

MammaMia 05-08-2010 02:26 PM

*cuddles all*

Thank you guys. I had a shower and started feeling bit better but I'm ready to burst into tears again (didn't cry much that time). Meh meh meh. I hope I have my normal person next week, or this is going to be pure hell til I get a job :(

*curls up and hides*

Scarletdreamer 05-08-2010 05:00 PM

Ughh.... *cries softly as she stumbles into the ward*

I feel like ****. I really do. I probably look like it too.

Why is it that suicidal ideation has become so ****ing NORMAL for me that all my husband does when I tell him I'm slightly suicidal is tell me that I'm "going to have to deal with it" myself??

:crying:

Scarletdreamer 05-08-2010 05:15 PM

Updated my r/v.............

:crying:

Doikers 05-08-2010 05:50 PM

*Humongous Hugs April*
I read your R/V thread.
I'm sorry that you feel that Jarrod doesn't care but I'm sure he would care should anything happen to you . He probably just hasn't made that clear .
Did your meds arrive yet ?

shadowedsoul 05-08-2010 05:54 PM

Cuddles everybody. Hmm today has being horrible from start to finsh. Plus everthing else going on I'm very close to breaking point.

SoMuchMore 05-08-2010 06:01 PM

I spy crimson and mark *cuddles*

*hugs april* I hope that your meds come in today. And with jarrod, do you think that maybe he has desensitized himself to your situation because it hurts too much to deal with? I have a hard time believing he has just given up on you b/c it seems like both you and him love each other very much. Just a thought, anyway, I'm sorry you have to wait so long to see your therapist, maybe she will be of some help with the suicidal ideation.. hopefully.

*hugs helen* I'm sorry that the job center is treating you so badly. It is not pathetic at all to be upset though.

*hugs mark* hope that the lithium change helps.

*hugs jill, nicole, and felicia*

*hugs kahlia* I wish things would settle down a little bit for you, it sounds like you are struggling a lot right now. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.. Always here to listen though. Glad that you are at least talking to your housemate.

*hugs jess* Giving up your blades is such as huge step! and i'm glad things worked out with that teacher. Hopefully your urges won't get too bad. You can do this!

Struggling with suicide urges today... and the damn SI images that pop into my head randomly. I just want to be over this, and I keep looking backwards to things that have happened and almost re-living them. I know people aren't supposed to look back, and I keep telling myself to stop... but its not that easy.

PoisonedApple 05-08-2010 06:08 PM

*cuddles laura back and leaves care packages on the table*
*goes back into hiding*

one_step_closer 05-08-2010 06:29 PM

*hugs everyone*

I'm so sick of life. I don't think that anyone is going to be able to help me to cope with being mentally ill. My psychologist says that I probably won't be well until i'm in my forties. I can't wait that long. I have to die.

Doikers 05-08-2010 06:45 PM

*Hugs Lindsay*
You don't HAVE to die , you are having a really tough time right now but it WILL get better :)

one_step_closer 05-08-2010 06:48 PM

Thanks Mark, it's just so hard to believe. How are you?

MammaMia 05-08-2010 06:49 PM

*cuddles all*

Struggling. Trying to not let SI and suicide thoughts be there. Meh. Seeing my Dad and hopefully Jane soon :)

*curls up*

SoMuchMore 05-08-2010 06:51 PM

*hugs crimson* you okay?

*hugs lindsay* you don't have to die hun. Please try not to think like that. You will get better, it just takes time. And just because your psychologist says that it could take until your 40s doesn't mean that is the way it will be.

*hugs mark* how r u doing?

*hugs helen* hope you have a good time with your Dad and Jane. Don't let those thoughts get to you! Good job for trying to fight them

MammaMia 05-08-2010 07:00 PM

I hope so too :) I'm trying...

Doikers 05-08-2010 07:04 PM

Thanks everyone for asking how I am :)
I'm OK considering , just a little curious of how my increased dose of Lithium is going to affect me, side affects wise:S . I'm numb still , I really hope the meds can KICK my mind into shape .

*Hugs Lindsay, Crimson, and Helen* I'm gonna Pop out but I'll be back online in 45 minutes or so :) Shop today , it's raining tomorow :)

one_step_closer 05-08-2010 07:17 PM

*cries* I can't do this.

nicole94 05-08-2010 07:38 PM

*hides*