RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SoMuchMore 23-01-2010 09:03 PM

*walks in and sits, offering an ear to anyone that needs to be listened to*

*hugs*

*waits until everyone is okay.. then disappears*

Scarletdreamer 23-01-2010 09:04 PM

*cuddles LauraStar* How you doing, love?

SoMuchMore 23-01-2010 09:14 PM

*cuddles vicki, april, and helen*

... no point in talking about how i am, its not going to change. Im fine. I always am.

MammaMia 23-01-2010 09:16 PM

*cuddles everyone*

The following content has been hidden - Reason : mentions lady friend :p

Had my fricking peroid 3 days early. Well I don't know if it is early, all crazy, out of sync and getting more painful. :( Need to go doctros about it :( Made a deal with my best friend that I would but she has go to her gp for something when he gets back!! (All the other gps at her surgury are **** and I should know, I had to go to one when I last visited J. She was so awful and rather ****ing rude. >.>)

Scarletdreamer 23-01-2010 10:01 PM

LauraStar, love, you're not "always fine." No one is. Even if you're fine now (which I doubt, from the tone of your post), it's okay, fine, lovely to talk about how you're doing. Why? Because WE CARE. *cuddles*

Aw Helen, sorry your period is so icky & painful. I hope the GP appt goes okay... do you know when you're going? *cuddles*

I am soo tired... :(

MammaMia 23-01-2010 11:35 PM

Laura, I agree with April. *big cuddles*

April, thanks sweet. No I don't know yet, going to try make it on Monday. Ow :( I hate hate hate this time >_> *cuddles*

SoMuchMore 23-01-2010 11:51 PM

No its really true. its not like i ever do anything thats super final... i mean, even when i OD'd, it still wasnt enough to do anything really bad. So.. see, it doesnt really matter how i am b/c i wont do anything that bad. I talk and talk about anxiety and how hard it can be for me to function on a daily basis, it can be hard for me to leave my house sometimes.. but its not like i can get any of that to change. Ive been to counseling, been on meds.. it didnt help. So, i obviously either have to learn to be fine or figure out a way to make things more final... and im kinda scared of attempting again so... im peachy.

helen - sorry to hear that your "lady friend" (as you put it lol) is a literal pain.

april - that sucks that you're tired. hopefully u get a good nights sleep tonight.

MammaMia 24-01-2010 01:18 AM

Why won't it stop? :(

Scarletdreamer 24-01-2010 02:41 AM

*cuddles LauraStar* It DOES matter how you feel, though. We can learn coping mechanisms for anxiety together... because I'm on meds & in counseling and I STILL have a terrible time with anxiety, social & otherwise. My husband gets annoyed with me since I don't cope very well, and I want that to stop. So we can post about it and figure out ways to deal with our anxiety. And anyway, it really does matter how you feel. You may not feel like OD'ing or doing anything "stupid" but that doesn't mean that your low feelings don't matter. I hope I'm making sense... getting ready for bed and am soo tired.

*cuddles Helen* What's up, love? friends again? or something else?

I'm not doing too great myself tonight. Anxiety is awful... I'm trying to cut down on the Klonopin that I take, so I don't HAVE to take 4mg/day, cutting it down to 3mg when possible, but it's not working too well. I mean, I'm doing it, but my anxiety is through the ****ing roof. :(

Plus
The following content has been hidden - Reason : adult
I'm having issues with my sex drive because she's not being cooperative. I'm just not interested in sex.

*sigh*

Well, I'm going to check a few other threads, then off to bed. Nighty night, loves...

MammaMia 24-01-2010 03:24 AM

I meant the pain, seems to have settled down finally at last :) Wanted to try have an early night because the pain was too bad to even bother attempting.

risenfromperdition 24-01-2010 03:25 AM

o.O why on earth were you up so early april? lol.
unless you're not in est in which case ignore me ><

Kahlia1981 24-01-2010 04:51 AM

*hugs everyone*

I'm just going to disappear into a dark corner of the denial tent so that nothing further bad can happen to me.

risenfromperdition 24-01-2010 06:17 AM

*cuddles kahlia*

*curls up in corner hiding*

SoMuchMore 24-01-2010 09:27 AM

ive never been so drunk in my entire life.. hope all are okay.. bye

Scarletdreamer 24-01-2010 12:40 PM

I'm in EST, Heather. :P Up so early? when?... lots of people think that 5:15ish is early, but that's nothing compared to the days when I get up at 3:30am!! lol. Anyway, sorry, no, not making fun of you. But yes, I am in EST. :) How're you doing? *hugs*

*cuddles Kahlia and tiptoes into the denial tent with her* What's up, love?

*huggles Helen* I'm sorry that the pain is so bad... do any meds help with that? Over here there's a bunch of different PMS/period OTC meds that can help... but yours might be too bad for that, probably I'm just being dense & stupid. >_<

*cuddles LauraStar* Sweetie, why'd you get so drunk? Talking is better than drinking, & we're here for you. ♥

I'm really tired... lol. We went to bed at 9pm, got upat 6:20am, so a decent amount of sleep... it's just that I'm ALWAYS tired. And I do mean always. >_< Poopy.

I has a kitty in my lap again!! and he wants snuggles - anyone want to share kitty snuggles? :P

Gonna go target shooting again today at my parents' if the weather is cooperative. :)

*hides*

[Awakening] 24-01-2010 12:43 PM

Can't offer much more thann cuddles right now. Sorry

Don;t feel good. Creeps into denial tent for a long stay...

Scarletdreamer 24-01-2010 02:31 PM

Aw, what's up, Joc? *gentle cuddles*

I'm doing okay... feeling a little worse than earlier, mentally, just want to curl up & hide forever. I am so sick of uni and work and deadlines and it's just the end of the first week!!! (or beginning of the second week, however you want to look at it)

:crying:

MammaMia 24-01-2010 03:01 PM

*cries because she can't in real life*

Just when you think things are on the up, life comes back and gives a huge bite in the arse. (Y)

[Awakening] 24-01-2010 05:34 PM

*hugs Helen and April*

I know what u mean Helen. Life can be mean :'(

April, I'm sorry u feel crap. Are you trying to pace urself, workwise?

I don't know really, just feel crap. Had an anxiety attack last night. I've never had one before :-( I think it was because id done too much in the day and was mentally and phsyically exhausted :-/ not sure if that makes sense. And if that was from just having Ethan for a night and day (with a break from my lovely parents) then i don't know how im gonna cope with uni and placement this week.

*wants to curl up in a ball and escape from life for a while*

Strawberry.Bananas 24-01-2010 05:56 PM

I'm sorry guys, I can't do individual replies but *hugs all*

I'm struggling so much. :(