RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

wildly insane 04-06-2009 11:46 PM

Hey guys thanks for the hugs, much appreciated, I've just gone into a complete self-confidence black-out, but ignoring that fact I had a great day trip to London today to see a friend, we had great fun laughing at random wrongness in paintings in the national gallery :)

*hugs Shadowedsoul back* I'm here to help anytime you need me :)

*hugs Helen* hope the cbt works, when's the first session do you know?

Puppy SinClair is happily bounding around barking his little socks off at all the attention.

*hugs Arwen* I find that a real wierd sensation when I can't work out if I'm hungover or still drunk, hope you are doing okay.

*hugs Katie* YAY!!!! what are your plans now? you haven't been neglecting us, you've been busy :) don't drop out that's just the negativity talking, you can do this and you'll be great.

*hugs Shell and doesn't let go* thanks hun

*hugs Cheryl* don't worry hun, give yourself time, you're not wasting their time, honest, things will get better.

*hugs Todlich* don't give in hun, is there any reason you want to talk about?

Damnation. 04-06-2009 11:47 PM

*Hugs back* <3 Glad you had fun with your friend.

And I'm not sure. Just came out of nowhere x_x

wildly insane 05-06-2009 12:04 AM

sorry to hear that, I hate it when that happens cos you're less prepared for the fight. How's it going?

wildly insane 05-06-2009 12:54 AM

*hugs Lucy* I think you are a very amazing person, keep fighting my dear and I hope the nurse can help

~Kaytee~ 05-06-2009 01:00 AM

Thanks Hannah.. at the moment I need to finish my essay (btw, staying home today.. stupid anxiety got the better of me :() and study for my exams but I'm also going home to see my family in a few weeks! And yeah, I'll be on more. I have kinda been neglecting you guys coz I've been posting elsewhere but here. *hugs* Hope your feeling better, glad you had fun with your friend!

rusynchick 05-06-2009 02:19 AM

*hugs* to all of you, hope everyone is doing ok.

I tried to get rid of my panic by cleaning today, it only worked while I was activly cleaning though. So now my kitchen is cleaner than when I moved in here, but I am panicked again. :(

Damnation. 05-06-2009 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 1663683)
sorry to hear that, I hate it when that happens cos you're less prepared for the fight. How's it going?

Yeah, it happens a lot. Managed to fight the void off, but still triggered. Really close to giving in actually x_x.

I hate the way I can't get certain issues/people off my mind

wildly insane 05-06-2009 09:21 AM

*hugs Todlich* I completely understand, I'm glad you managed to fight the void off, think of that as a positive, hope you didn't give in. people get into your head and don't go away,but if they're causing you such distress then they're really not worth it *hugs*

Damnation. 05-06-2009 12:14 PM

*Hugs back* I was able to fight off the triggeredness as well - just. I ended up tool in hand, looking in the mirror and thought '...I just can't be arsed with this', and didn't do anything.

On the plus note, I'm still vaguely amused by the dream I had the other night of science teaching giraffes

Jetforce 05-06-2009 12:49 PM

*cuddles every1 in the ward*

wildly insane 05-06-2009 03:43 PM

goes and hides, sorry guys, not coping well :crying:

zowie 05-06-2009 07:46 PM

*Hugs everyone* Sorry I'm not leaving individual replies, I get confused when the thread gets longer than a page.
I've just eaten way too much, and I just want to sleep.

Ileana 06-06-2009 08:42 AM

Kahlia1981 06-06-2009 01:04 PM

*hugs all* ~ can't write too much as cast keeps getting in the way

zowie 06-06-2009 04:04 PM

Where is everyone? Enjoying their Saturday? Wish I was.

wildly insane 06-06-2009 04:51 PM

*hugs Arwen* I'm staring at the rain, the only thing I wanted to do was ride my horse but she doesn't like the rain :P you okay?

*hugs Kahlia* how long till it comes off?

*hugs Ileana* do you want to talk about it?

*cuddles Jem back*

*hugs Todlich* science teaching giraffes huh? I like that kinda dream :) how are you?

*hugs Katie* how are things going?

*hugs Rusynchick* hope you're doing okay

*hugs anyone else skulking around who needs or wants a hug*

I'm still not doing well but have resisted and am feeling more up for fighting, am ballroom dancing tonight, see how much my feet have forgotten, lol.

zowie 06-06-2009 05:05 PM

Hey Hannah. It's not raining where I am, but it's still not very nice weather. My dad and sister have gone to Brighton but I decided to stay home, felt too tired.
Glad to hear you're feeling up to fighting and that you've resisted. Keep it up, I know you can do it!
Have fun dancing tonight :)
xxx

CrazyHayley 06-06-2009 06:16 PM

Hey guys, sorry I've been away for a bit and thanks to those that gave me the huggles when they were needed after the fiasco with my best mate. There has been far to much for me to catch up on but huggles all round!

I'd been staying with my partner and my mum for a bit but had no internet access or cutting kit, I came home yesterday but my mate had borrowed my laptop whilst I was away, so I didn't have the safety of the psych ward and cut myself after managing 4weeks free. muppet.

Anyhoo, think I'm gonna put the news on in the background and see what coverage of the d-day rememberance services may be shown as I missed anything after about 11am as my mate came round.

Whats anyone else been up to? xx

MammaMia 06-06-2009 06:25 PM

I'm not doing so well, had an extremely bad day and ruint the meet, go me :D Oh and I've started collaspsing again **** **** ****.

CrazyHayley 06-06-2009 06:35 PM

oh sweetie, I'm sure you didn't ruin the meet on purpose. Do you know what makes you collapse? I suffer with the occassional blackout due to NCS and its horrid and rather embarrassing depending on where and when it happens. Hope you were safe and looked after. *Special huggles and snuggles for you Helen!*