RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

BoundNoMore 30-09-2008 02:50 AM

*sighs* it's been one of those days...

~KemicalRain~ 30-09-2008 02:57 AM

*stumbles in* i just cant do this anymore *offers hugs for anyone who needs them*

zowie 30-09-2008 08:50 AM

Still having a red day. BAd bad bad x

Auburn Shadow 30-09-2008 08:50 AM

*hugs everyone*

People keep trying to keep me safe... not sure I want them to though... that's the problem. It's gonna make me start hiding things from them again... but... I don't know... waiting for youth leader to phone me today... she said she would, but... we'll see. Gonna talk to the pastor at church at some point... she thinks I need to. She gonna get me professsional help, at some point.... but... I don't know what I want.

zowie 30-09-2008 09:54 AM

I'm gonna OD in the college bathrooms. Can't do it here, dad's too watchful.

Auburn Shadow 30-09-2008 10:00 AM

Please don't sweetie. What's happened to make you feel that bad?

MammaMia 30-09-2008 11:30 AM

First day is going ****.
Didn't even make it into my first lecture.
How on earth am I meant to explain that to the lecturer?
Really craving to die man >.<

Thank you Hana, for listen all of yesterday and this morning so far lol.
Bored of me whining yet?
Please allow yourself to have help (check me all hyprocritical)...

Auburn Shadow 30-09-2008 11:50 AM

Helen, I love you. I'll text you in a sec sweetie. I'll never get bored of talking to you sweetie, you're not whining hun. Like I said before, just struggling sweetheart. Honestly. On the phone to another mate. I just... don't worry about me hun, I'll be fine. (from what I remember anyways) look after yourself sweetheart. Text you in 2 secs

xxx

MammaMia 30-09-2008 12:09 PM

I seriously love you Hana. I'm still waiting for my text though :laugh: I'm glad you'll never get bored of talking to me hun. I feel like I am whining though. Yeah I am struggling, meh heh. Please tell me what's wrong, I'm not convinced you're actually ok :wow: I worry because I care for you, like a lot.

I've managed to email my disability co-ordinater person about what happened this morning, left one slight detail out- well the panic attack thing and called it a personal problem. But she's given me the details of my notetaker for this week and next week (as they're still sorting out my one for IT) and have texted her apolgising and told her what had happened and asked if we could meet up at some point today. No reply yet, really nervous. Oh and I've managed to email my lecturer or whatever they're called :laugh: so hopefully he'll repsond after the lecture has finished as it's on til 1.25pm.

Really not looking forward to my Mum finding out I didn't make it, she'll expload at me for a 3rd time today. Like she did twice already this morning. Apprantly I'm really selfish because I didn't tell her I wasn't needing to be up for 6am and because I didn't go and get any milk yesterday (maybe she's cranky without her cup of tea?) But it's so easy for her to ask me to do something and expect me to do it. Whereas for me, if I'm having a bad day, I tend to have no motivation to get washed & dressed for hours on end and then to go out. Meh I'll go get some if I go home. Might not bother returning tonight lol.

Code-red is late and it's stressing me out even more.

Anyway better go and see this person about my modules later, well once I've got some food down me because I'm really hungry. Hopefully she won't need to see my timetable, don't want everyone to know my personal problems already :pinch: but maybe it'd help her knowing. I don't know....

zowie 30-09-2008 08:12 PM

Sorry if I worried anyone with my last post, was in a really bad place.
I ended up doing it and collapsing at college, they got me an ambulance and I was kept in A&E for 8 hours. They're sending me to hospital, just got a few minutes to nip home and get some stuff.
Gonna miss you guys! x

MammaMia 30-09-2008 08:21 PM

*snuggles Zowie*

I'm glad they're helping you hun.

BoundNoMore 30-09-2008 11:35 PM

*snuggles Zowie*
We will miss you, but maybe it's for the best?

Kuwairo 01-10-2008 01:26 AM

i'm sorry.
but is anyone around?

Casper_Fading 01-10-2008 01:42 AM

hey ku, i don't come in here but you can pm me if you need to talk

Kuwairo 01-10-2008 01:44 AM

thank you
i have
sorry
i'll probably end up pissing you off something chronic

BoundNoMore 01-10-2008 02:26 AM

*hugs Ku and Jess*