RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Jetforce 25-05-2008 06:16 PM

*cuddles u back and then walks to the corner of the psych ward and curls up in fetal position*

Man i feel like sh*t :S

MammaMia 25-05-2008 07:30 PM

*hugs everyone*

Chloe, everyone is right. We'd know and miss you so so so much :(

Emma, Ally, how you feeling girls?

Jo *snuggles*

Jermery, whats up?

I'm increadibly sucidial....and drinking isn't going to help that. Cannot wait to sleep all day tomorrow. Shame that I probs won't die in my sleep.

zowie 25-05-2008 08:39 PM

Hi everyone. *Smiles weakly* How's everyone doing today?
I feel...tired. I just want to make everything go away :(
x

dark_light 25-05-2008 09:40 PM

wow being with my family is hard, its like so hard to pretend i'm ok when i'm feeling so bad inside.

*huggles helen* how come you feel so bad? drinking will make it worse, but i guess you know that

*hugs zowie*

~*forever_broken*~ 25-05-2008 10:33 PM

*snuggles Chloe, Helen, Hana, Jo, Jeremy, Blondie-Mom, and anyone else I've missed*

Helen, luv, I wish I could fix this for you. You know drinking won't do anything but make things worse.. Please be careful luv.

Jo, I'm sorry family time is so hard. I completely understand how draining family can be, and I'm sorry hun. *snuggles*

Zowie, sweetie, come on over to my corner here *pats pile of blankets*. I'm exhausted as well... Sounds like we're feeling about the same. I'm thinking it's nap time hun.
---------------
I've been up for five hours, not because I was really awake, I could definitely have slept longer, and SO wanted to. And not because I've got the energy to be up and about and doing things (I've got none tbh). I'm up simple because I have to be. I am woefully behind on uni work with three large papers due the end of this week and exams next week... And I've got to graduate. I need to find an apartment and a job still and so I've got to kick my butt into gear no matter how little energy or will I have. *sigh

*retreats to her corner with her book and articles on paraphelias, blanket, pillow, and coffee*

dark_light 25-05-2008 10:53 PM

I am so tired and drained but i can't settle to anything, can't focus. Need to cut gonna have to settle for a sleeping tablet and bed i think. Really hope it works.
*goodnight hugs for everyone*
hope you all sleep well, sounds like we all need it! x

lil-princess 25-05-2008 10:57 PM

Heya everyone :)

How ya all doing tonight??

You wanna talk about anything jo?? i'm here if you do *hugs* i'm around if anyone wants to chat.

_______

I'm not feeling to great myself but i'm trying to put all my problems to the back of my mind but it's proving quite hard but if anyone needs to talk i'm happy to listen and try and help out.

BoundNoMore 25-05-2008 11:34 PM

*hugs lil-princess back*
thanks hun... I really needed that

blondiebear 26-05-2008 02:37 AM

One of these days I will catch up on sleep. I hope.

Mellow day, pretty country with high elevation desert scrub and bunch grass, junipers and pinion pines when we go higher. Layered limestone cliffs in the background. We're in the red rock country that is featured in so many western movies.

Hugs all around!

~*forever_broken*~ 26-05-2008 06:09 AM

Cut on my wrist... Not deep enough... Not even deep enough to get some satisfactory bleeding going on... Ugh, I am such a coward... ****ing meds... You'd think after five days not taking them... All I've gotten out of that is a marked lack of energy (not that I had much before) to the point where I sleep most of the day... Not exactly conducive to writing three ten page papers by the end of the week...

*curls up in her corner and goes to sleep... Hoping she won't wake up... Knowing she's not that lucky*

BoundNoMore 26-05-2008 06:12 AM

*strokes forever_lost's hair while she sleeps.
You are not a coward.

effervescence 26-05-2008 08:13 AM

Thanks everyone.
I really appreciate hearing you say (well, type :p) those nice things.

Ally, it sucks to be behind in your work. I am sure you will graduate honey! You CAN do this and then you can really be one of "those of us in the field of psychology" :D
Maybe it's time to take your meds hun. Cos they aren't helping you do bad things, and they might help you to handle these next couple of weeks with papers and exams etc. PLease think about it?

Jo how was visiting family?

Jem how was your day?

Hey Amanda - how are you doing today?

Susan! Start sleeping! Seriously, tell your husband to enjoy his trivia and take lots of artistic photos of it while you sleep and he can show you them later on.

effervescence 26-05-2008 08:18 AM

The following content has been hidden - Reason : triggering SI
I sat with a blade pressed against my arm for about half an hr last night. Dragged it back and forth with the blade sideways on - left an impression but didn't cut.

I don't know whether to be pleased or not, i think the only reason i managed to stop myself was i don't have the energy to physically deal with it afterwards. but i dunno. i just hate the fact that no matter how hard i try the SI is always there in my mind, taunting me, just waiting for an opportunity, when i am in the right mood not to care about all the negatives.

I have stuffed myself with junk food the last 2 days. and i really mean stuffed. i cant stop eating. i feel disgusting.

Jetforce 26-05-2008 09:30 AM

I'm okies i guess chloe
Stayed safe but had a terrible night i guess?

Glad u didn't cut :) well done for fighting off ur urges *hugs u*

blondiebear 26-05-2008 12:39 PM

Chloe, I'm sorry that you are feeling so bad.
*hugs chloe and Ally*
I'm no more able to convince my husband to let me sleep than I am able to get him to change his behavior to accommodate my worsening hearing problems. Yet the alarm clock went of 40 minutes ago and he is still in bed. Where I wish I was. Yes, an alarm clock on vacation. Don't want to miss any sight seeing! Only I can't see anything if I'm sleeping on the road!

MammaMia 26-05-2008 02:27 PM

I'm kinda tired, even though I had so much sleep. I'm feeling run down aswell I think. I still feel really sucidical oh well. It is soooooooooooo windy outside. I should really go pick up the immense amounts of rubbish that is flying around but I don't know what to do with it lol. :S Yes I'm strange, nah it's cus I'm thinking it'll just fly away again later. Might go outside and see what I can do then :)

*hugs to everyone* You all okay?

Chloe, well done for still fighting the urges. You CAAAAN do this.

Ally, maybe you should start taking meds again? Just to help you get through those papers and then exams? I know how stressful they are, and I'm not in uni yet hehe. *snuggles* Is there nobody at college who can help you look for a place to live? xx

Susan, wow your husband is lazy!!!!

irkeninvader 26-05-2008 04:14 PM

*pops in to hug everyone* Hope you're all doing okay

zowie 26-05-2008 05:50 PM

*Joins forever_lost in her corner and snuggles up under the blanket*

zowie 26-05-2008 05:58 PM

I don't want to live without him
*Cries her heart out*

~*forever_broken*~ 26-05-2008 08:03 PM

SO ****ing tired :-( too much to do, no energy what so ever to use to do it...

On the bright side, cutting this morning was much more 'successful' than was last nights attempt...

*settles into her corner with blanket, books, and LOTS of coffee*