RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SoMuchMore 16-04-2010 12:09 AM

*hugs oliver* that sucks that u got anxious.. I hope you had a good time for awhile tho.

*hugs helen* im sorry that your not doing well today hun. *more cuddles*

*hugs kahlia* No sleep at all sounds awful. Hope you fall asleep tonight! *plays relaxing sleep music*

*cuddles april* That sounds great about the internship place. Good job on making the phone call! Sorry that you've been so anxious lately. It really sucks.

*hugs mark* How r u doing tonight?

*huggles jk* Glad that you took care of your cuts, but sorry that you had to do them in the first place :-/ I hope you are able to make lots of plans for the weekend.. keeping busy really is helpful.

*hugs crimson* Why did you panic? Hope everything is okay.... O and I like playing on all the stuff at the gym too lol. Although i dont belong to one right now as i couldnt afford it. Hopefully next year they are opening one on my campus that will be included in the tuition.

I havent managed to talk to my friend yet but i messaged him and told him that i needed to so hopefully in the next few days...
*curls up in a ball and tries not to cry*

MammaMia 16-04-2010 12:17 AM

Something's happened/happening asdjiofh >.> Please let her be alright. Please? :'(

SoMuchMore 16-04-2010 12:38 AM

*cuddles helen* what has happened? I hope your friend is alright. You ok hun?

PoisonedApple 16-04-2010 12:50 AM

I'm filling out papers to get housing assistance (my rent goes up more than my pay does) and I have too many people in my house... It gets me moved more to the top of the list with AHFC but if they tell my landlord I have 2 sister in laws a friend and her infant staying in my apt too then I'll get kicked out. So either I lie to AHFC and wait even longer to get help affording a roof over my kids' heads or I risk being homeless.... If AHFC finds out I lied then I will be denied help. It's so circular and screwed up... I don't know what to do but I know I need to finish the paperwork. *cries*

MammaMia 16-04-2010 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallinstar0317 (Post 2243303)
*cuddles helen* what has happened? I hope your friend is alright. You ok hun?

*cuddles Laura* Well her aunt texted me saying she got called into hospital. I panicked as didn't know why. Turns out she'd been crying & fainted twice before her aunt got there. She was being moved when her aunt arrived & is speaking to doctor as we speak, so she'll probably find out more what happened & let me know. Or something...

Wish I was okay. Was seriously panicking & thought she was dead or something. Pathetic. :wow:

SoMuchMore 16-04-2010 02:20 AM

*cuddles crimson* o wow, im so sorry about your housing situation. Im not sure you should risk lying to them though... I think that might turn out worse.. although I wish something could be done for you now...

*cuddles helen* Well at least it sounds like your friend is going to be alright. Hope they figure out why she fainted.. maybe it was from be exhausted/dehydrated from crying... You are not pathetic in the least tho. You were worried about a friend. Thats not a pathetic thing.

Doikers 16-04-2010 08:51 AM

*Waves good morning*
My social worker should be here in 10 minutes, ugh I don't know what to say to him .
*Hugs Helen* I really hope your friend is alright ,
Crimson , your situation sounds really complicated I hope you can work it out *Hugs*

MammaMia 16-04-2010 10:56 AM

Things are getting worse for my best friend :( Things happened after I went offline, well they happened whilst I was online but I didn't know. She had a violent fit through the night & was moved to ICU :( She's got a nurse now for 24/7 as they think she'll take a turn for the worst again. *curls up* I hate this :(

jonikd 16-04-2010 11:26 AM

oh Helen, come here hun *cuddles* There's nothing you can do but keep believing ok? This must be **** for you, and I so feel your pain.

*hugs tight and prays with Helen for her friend*
xxx

jonikd 16-04-2010 11:27 AM

*waves at Mark* how'd your SW appointment go sweet?

MammaMia 16-04-2010 12:14 PM

*hugs JK tight* Thanks. It's more than **** :( Plus my ****er of a period decided to start four days early, thank you very ****ing much, NOT :@ It kills aha. *hides*

jonikd 16-04-2010 12:18 PM

*offers Helen a hottie* [in New Zealand a 'Hot Water Bottle' which is very comforting and fixes period pain instantly]

you'll be ok hun, I wish there was something I could do.

*hugs some more and hides with Helen*

Doikers 16-04-2010 12:24 PM

My SW apointment went ok thanx JK. I am a bit worried about a friend I met in hospital last year I haven't heard from him since Christmas and his phone goes to an automated message saying it's out of limits or something , he doesen't reply to my texts , and I wrote him a letter a couple of weeks ago and haven't had a reply , My SW rang up his mental health drop in place for me and they said there has been no sign of him:( the last time I coulden't get hold of him was becuase he had OD'ed so I'm worried yeah .

*Super Hugs Helen*

MammaMia 16-04-2010 12:31 PM

JK, I wish there was something *I* could do. I feel useless just sitting here waiting & waiting :( I think I may attempt a hottie :P But they don't usually help. *cuddles lots*

*hugs Mark lots* I'm sorry you're worried about a friend, is there any other way of contacting him? :( Or perhaps one of his friends or something? *cuddles* Hope you hear something soon & that he's ok.

jonikd 16-04-2010 12:35 PM

*hugs Mark and Helen gently* You two need to look after yourselves as well. We are all such lovely people and care so deeply about others, BUT it can't be at the expense of ourselves ok?

*keeps Mark & Helen safe*

Way past my bedtime here, you guys are like ready for lunch yeah? lol

xxx

jonikd 16-04-2010 12:36 PM

Oh and Helen, hotties always work here in New Zealand, maybe you need to relocate ;)

MammaMia 16-04-2010 12:37 PM

We do indeed. *group hug with you two*

I'm sure this pain is getting worse on purpose -.- I have chores to do aswell but no way can I attempt them right now :( I should stop whining.

Yes, it's 12.38pm here in the UK woo :)

Edit: Perhaps I do need to relocate, sound good *sighs*

Doikers 16-04-2010 12:39 PM

*Group hugs with JK and Helen*

Kahlia1981 16-04-2010 12:41 PM

*cuddles and sits down with Helen and holds a kind of candlelight vigil for Helens friend* Periods coming early can be a real pain in the ass. Mine did that last time - 10 days early, & I'm on the pill. Meh. Just try and do what you can to make yourself comfortable. *hugs you again*

Mark: Good to hear that your SW appointment went okay. Not so good about the friend.

JK, Crimson, Laura, April, everyone I've missed: Sorry I haven't been able to keep my head together to catch up with everything ... still lacking on sleep although hoping to get some tonight. *big hugs for you all*, and I hope you are doing okay.

Thinking of you all.

jonikd 16-04-2010 12:44 PM

*listens carefully for whining but doesn't hear any?! wtf ...*

Relocate is GOOD, part of my cunning plan to have a New Zealand full of RYL friends, cos it IS all about me after all... mwahahah

*says hey to Kahlia* think you should relocate with Mark and Helen too x*

*buys a big house and thinks about bed*

xxxx