RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Damnation. 11-05-2009 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 1609799)
*hugs Dayna* how are you coping?

*Hugs back* What's coping? 8D. Drinking more, eating more, ODing more, triggered more, depressed more...need I go on? Finding the early hours of morning when everyone's gone even more difficult than I normally do.

Still waiting for this ****ing appointment with the mental health team my GP 'urgently' referred me to. And he referred me around Christmas/New Year. Apparently they've got a very long waiting list. In my lower moments, I keep thinking that by the time they finally get around to me, I'll already be dead

wildly insane 11-05-2009 08:07 AM

*cuddles helen* I'm sure they will, real friendship is damn near impossible to get rid of, because it's more than their actions and words that make us like someone it's who they are.

*hugs Dayna more* sorry to hear that hun, sound like ****, keep fighting, you can get through this and hopefully the mental health team will get hold of you soon.

fallenprincess 11-05-2009 09:05 AM

Morning

Kahlia1981 11-05-2009 10:52 AM

*hugs all she can find*

I looked at some alternate accommodation today but will not be going for it. They told me that I couldn't have a boy friend over inside the house ..... like WTF??? Not even in the living areas.

On the good side I have all my paperwork to change my degree so hopefully that will be a short process.

Margo 11-05-2009 12:00 PM

*pokes head in*

Yup still full of loons.

*puts on spiderman costume, regurgitates a fur ball, licks own bottom, makes a cheese and pickle sandwich - rubs into hair and goes to sleep*

Long*Past 11-05-2009 01:16 PM

*hugs back Hanna Banana and Wildly*
Thanks guys...
At least I'm still alive, right?

I have to have a talk with my best friend today...
She kinda betrayed me this week.
I had a performance every night from Tuesday to Sunday,
a performance that I'm only going to ever do once in my life,
and she had some kind of fight with her ex or her boyfriend,
and decided that was reason enough for her to completely miss it.
She had promised she'd come on Friday night...
But she obviously didn't.
I'm really really mad at her right now.
It hurts to feel like you're not even good enough for your best friend.

MammaMia 11-05-2009 01:18 PM

I'm sorry about last night, it was pure hell. But sorted the stuff out with my two best friends. Am so so so glad, couldn't live my life without them you know? :( Am at uni now wishing more and more as the day goes on (and I've not been here an hour yet) that I was at home.

CrazyHayley 11-05-2009 03:35 PM

*cleans up furball and crumbs from PengyNoir's sandwich*

Hello Life in pain, good to have you in here with us, I hope it helps you, make yourself at home *welcome huggle*

I think some people are in need of huggles......"group huggle!!"
*huggles Hells, wildly insane, Kahlia, Ashley and Damnation*

Damnation its crap that you're still on the waiting list, I got referred as at risk/urgent in febraury and only just got seen last friday and I thought that was bad enough. Have you been given a crisis card to help you whislt you wait? If not, go back to your GP and kick up a stinking fuss....though easier said than done, right?

My GP appointment went ok I guess this morning, they've prescribed me progesterone as they think most of my episodes are linked with my PMDD and so will try and stabilise my moods with hormones. So we'll see.

*goes out to smoking shelter*

CrazyHayley 11-05-2009 04:01 PM

*sprays self with perfume so not to stink of fags too much*

Anyone for a game of snakes and ladders?!

CrazyHayley 11-05-2009 05:12 PM

Guess what?!.....

I won that game of snakes & ladders! Go me!!!

*does celebration dance to amuse other inmates*

CrazyHayley 11-05-2009 05:57 PM

*goes out to smoking shelter to converse with wildlife whilst she damages her lungs*

MammaMia 11-05-2009 07:05 PM

I couldn't feel any shittier.

realflifefaerie 11-05-2009 07:58 PM

Secrets is back again...and this time is more determined to stick around.

Things kinda eased up a bit then went downhill rapidly.

*gives huggles to all those that need them*

ps you have permission to yell at me if i disappear again.

zowie 11-05-2009 08:35 PM

Panic over. Father's giving me some wine tonight.

How's everyone this evening? x

Damnation. 11-05-2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PengyNoir (Post 1610836)
*pokes head in*

Yup still full of loons.

*puts on spiderman costume, regurgitates a fur ball, licks own bottom, makes a cheese and pickle sandwich - rubs into hair and goes to sleep*

Talk about knowing how to make an entrance o_O;

The MH team finally, finally got back to me today. I now have an appointment on the 9th of June, for the middle of the night. Also known as 11:30am. Only took five months <_<;

zowie 11-05-2009 08:43 PM

I'm so glad you finally have an appointment Dayna. They took their bloody time though! xx

Damnation. 11-05-2009 08:48 PM

Tell me about it, lol. I'm not too sure how well it's going to go though, because the doctor said that they don't usually deal with people if they're suicidal - this MH team will suggest that the patient goes elsewhere. And I have had those sorts of urges for a while now :/. But eh. I only really want to see them about the void, get a professional opinion as to what in the hells it is

zowie 11-05-2009 08:51 PM

Surely MH teams are meant to be there for people who are suicidal? I hope they can give you some insight into what the void may be...What do you mean by the void? Do you have any explanation as to what it may be? x

MammaMia 11-05-2009 11:36 PM

I can't stop crying in real life now :(

Damnation. 12-05-2009 12:29 AM

*Cuddles Helen*

Arwen: Well, that's what my doctor said to me O_o;. So I've no idea. And as for the void, it's just a complete lack of emotions, good and bad. They completely vanish, my eyes stop focusing properly, so all text and stuff appears blurred, and my personality changes entirely. Like, I become really quite formal and cold. I don't laugh, don't crack jokes, don't use abbreviations, and the like