RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Detour. Derail 05-02-2009 10:03 PM

I just want it to stop :cry:
can..i have a hug? off anyone?

pretty please?

realflifefaerie 05-02-2009 10:23 PM

*hugs voice of reason* I'm sorry I can't say anything, but PM me if you like

Detour. Derail 05-02-2009 10:27 PM

I'll be ok..
I dont want to be a burden..

realflifefaerie 05-02-2009 10:35 PM

Well the offer's there if you want someone to listen (well read).

I just watched disney films with friends, never fail to make me feel better =]

Tears of Solitude 05-02-2009 11:05 PM

Big hugs too Voice of reason.

Hope you feel a little better soon xxx

Detour. Derail 05-02-2009 11:36 PM

I keep thnking....

I want to go back to old habits...

but i have a party on saturday....a family party...so i cant...

but i want to..

but i cant...

but i want...

but i....

Eclectica 05-02-2009 11:42 PM

I'm defo losing it.

Losing my mind and body.

THIRD TIME TODAY I've spilt my ****ing drink EVERYWHERE. THIRD TIME. And I keep DROPPING THINGS. And falling over things. Stepping on things. Feeling ****ING ****.

Making me wana cry. But I don't cry. Not allowed.

MammaMia 06-02-2009 12:03 AM

*hugs Alex, Jade, Mary Anne, Jem, Dayna, Katie, Kahlia, Louise, Katrica, Secrets, Wildly Insane and everyone else in this ward*

I'm doing a little better, felt good earlier. But I feel really ****. Just really want to lose control for a while and hurt hurt hurt. :(

Eclectica 06-02-2009 12:58 AM

FOR GODS SAKE I've REALLY worried my mum just by telling her what's going on in my head. She looks at me with a worried expression and just offered to sleep in my room on the floor next to me shes that worried.

I ****in failed there.

Damnation. 06-02-2009 02:19 AM

x_x *Hugs all*

My dad managed to get us a meeting with council/housing/benefits people tomorrow, at 10:30am (x_x!), and we're going to see about trying to get the place back again. Apparently the council woman's been trying to talk the landlord round for us.

ALSO. My housemate and I still haven't been notified of the exact time the bailiffs are due to arrive tomorrow, so she phoned up and was told that they MIGHT NOT BE IN THE OFFICE TOMORROW. So it's far from guaranteed, but we JUST MIGHT have the weekend. Which is good, 'cause we ain't finished packing yet <_<;

Snuffles 06-02-2009 03:29 AM

Oh geez.. hope it works out Dayna.. hope you get the place back again... can I ask why your having to leave in the first place?

Ugh... I don't know how much more I can take hey. We do have a friend or two we can stay with for a bit till we get a place. Thing is, they all have kids so we both just feel like we're going to be burdens.. but then I'd rather stay with them then be homeless.. I'm thinking, if we don't have a place by the 20th, we will see about staying with these friends for 2 weeks (shared between them of course) so we can get some money behind us then we'll move temporarily into like a caravan park... We have a reserved spot for storage.. So yeah... I think that's a plan?? Maybe?? I'm just so over it.. Still am bitter about Mel and Mik.. though I shouldn't be..I guess. It's just unfair.

I dunno.. am just so over it. ED thoughts starting to take over again...

Damnation. 06-02-2009 04:16 AM

My housemate and I fell behind with our rent payments. She was working for a while, but kept having 'mini breakdowns' there, and her GP signed her off as sick for a long while. In the end, she lost her job. Because of that, money - obviously - became tighter, and thus, problems with the rent started.

Also, the man who was assigned to deal with us at the housing association, he tried to get in touch with our landlord multiple times to try and arrange a way for us to stay in the house that would be satisfactory for him, but he never bothered to return any of the calls/essages. As a result, we went to court, and it all spiralled downwards from there, to where are are now

Kahlia1981 06-02-2009 05:06 AM

*wanders in*

Hi all. Another day in hell. My problems are miniscule compared to everyone else in here I know but at the moment I keep getting stuck. Anyway just wanted to let everyone know I've been reading.

*hugs all*

Jetforce 06-02-2009 06:35 AM

*Cuddles all in the psych ward*

Snuffles 06-02-2009 08:03 AM

Oh geez.. we've fallen behind in rent ourselves, owe about 2-3 weeks from when BF lost his job. They've been understanding though.. we do intend on paying them back and they know this. But far out.. =( *cuddles* I guess in that respect we were lucky.. but still.. =( I hate renting really.. But oh well.. =( What can you do?

Kahlia, don't think your problems are miniscule... *cuddles* take care

Thanks Jem! *cuddles back* hope your ok

Damnation. 06-02-2009 08:04 AM

*Hugs Kahlia*

Hmm.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that

A) The bailiffs are not in office today (if I am not online later, then I think it will be safe to presume that they were), and

B) Today's meeting goes well

Katie: We were about three months behind with ours, if I remember rightly

Kahlia1981 06-02-2009 08:21 AM

Hi all. It has been quite a full-on day today ... But ...

My GP has filled in an exemption from wearing a seatbelt certificate for Queensland Transport, meaning that when I drive I do not have to wear a seatbelt. She agreed with me that due to the position it sits in on me, if I was wearing it correctly and had an accident that threw me forward I would either not survive or would be left a quadraplegic. She had absolutely no issues with doing it either.

Also, I managed to break the big toe on my right foot by tripping onto a traffic island when my toe hit the side of it. Oh, and I got the windscreen in my car replaced so that the car is now roadworthy. And I braved a supermarket on my own ... something I never do because I go into panic attack and paranoia mode and usually leave extremely quickly.

Considering that today has basically been positive ... I don't know why I feel like ****. Meh. Maybe I just am not meant to be able to feel happiness.

The rain started up again too ....

*hugs everyone*
Thanks to everyone who has sent hugs my way.

Julilly 06-02-2009 10:11 AM

I like the psych ward....I don't have to wear my mask.......I hate the psych ward they fill me with meds and try to make me talk.
I know it is all about choices.....I chose to cut, and just resently have, I chose to hate myself before, durning and after the cutting, I chose to not let people in, I chose to wear my "happy" mask and be who I am not, I chose to suffer in silience..........................I chose to take full blame

zowie 06-02-2009 12:21 PM

Got a meds review today, hopefully they'll prescribe me some PRN for when things get tough.
My sister's going to be on TV. The programme's called World's Strictest Parents. She's going on coz our dad is so laid back, she's going to Botswana in Africa to live with really strict parents. Cool.

Lyssie 06-02-2009 12:45 PM

*is stupid but...* what's PRN?