RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kuwairo 14-10-2008 12:05 AM

Aye, good luck ALL I'm Living For.
And *hugs* to Dramatic.
Alexx hun, you won't get ill from sleeping with wet hair. I do it a lot and I've always been ok.
It's understandable to hurt the people that have hurt you. I know I do. But you'd tell me I'm not a bad person, and I don't think you are. I've only ever seen you be a great person, really.

Dramatic 14-10-2008 12:07 AM

Forgot to say (i nearly wrote "Froggot" - Tired much?) thanks for all the hugs.
I appreciate them.

And Voice of Reason - *Big hugs* sorry, i'm slightly lost for words this evening. Try and keep your chin up x

xx

All I'm Living For 14-10-2008 12:08 AM

Thank you (btw i'm sophie :) )

*huggles and cuddles everyone* you're all going to get through whatever bad things you're all going through. i dont really know any of you but i still believe in you! :)

MammaMia 14-10-2008 12:41 AM

OMG.

I am even MORE pissed off.
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY HORRIBLE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD?

:@

Laura, I'm sorry we made you feel guilty, some of us just get parnoid?? xx

Dramatic 14-10-2008 12:54 AM

Why are you pissed off?

And, i understand some people are paranoid, i'm an expert in paranoia. However, rationally thinking - if i was speaking of someone on RYL, or on this thread, i wouldn't exactly come here to rant about it would i?
Anyway, i'm too much of a bitch, because i say it to peoples faces heh =]

MammaMia 14-10-2008 12:56 AM

Laura, true true I guess you wouldn't openely flame members...well u get me if it was rthem. I hope things get better hun and they stop being leeches? (Is it your mum?)

I'm pissed off for lots of reasosn, well several people are the cause of my anger >.<

Dramatic 14-10-2008 01:01 AM

Who are the people that are causing you to be angry?

And no it isn't my mother, well, they aren't family per say, more a very close family friend of ours - someone my mother used to work with when i was born. However, we consider her as part of the family.
If that makes any sense. >.<

Meh.
Leeches = sucky.
Er..no pun intended..lol. x

All I'm Living For 14-10-2008 01:15 AM

*huggles and cuddles*

MammaMia 14-10-2008 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dramatic (Post 1150638)
Who are the people that are causing you to be angry?

And no it isn't my mother, well, they aren't family per say, more a very close family friend of ours - someone my mother used to work with when i was born. However, we consider her as part of the family.
If that makes any sense. >.<

Meh.
Leeches = sucky.
Er..no pun intended..lol. x

Blah, just some ex friends, people on ryl, people at uni LOL. I'll explain in my thread later, cba to type it out anymore lol. Oh I understand what u mean tho...haha that made me giggle...they are sucky indeed ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by All I'm Living For (Post 1150650)
*huggles and cuddles*

*hugs*

All I'm Living For 14-10-2008 01:32 AM

i'm not on for long but is there anythingi can do to help?

MammaMia 14-10-2008 01:53 AM

I dunno hun tbh.

I'm just really angry again now because people in chat went bit mean on me and it easily hurt and upset me. Then I went on an ex-friend's myspace and looked at the photos I commented nastily (a bit nasty) when we first fell out to find some responses to me, from the 'friend' who fell out with me on thrusday night >.< Really hurt!

Apprantly I have no friends hahahaha and apprantly people laugh at me :| Oh and apprantly I'm really ugly & need sugery on my face rofl. >.< I do tho for my nose, it's digusting >.< It's my dad's nose ewwww

Pomegranate 14-10-2008 08:25 AM

*hugs Helen and everyone who needs it*

Can anyone spare a hug?

Auburn Shadow 14-10-2008 08:56 AM

*hugs Hells*

You know where I am, sweetheart, sorry I haven't been around much recently, been a bit useless, lol. Hope everything's ok today hun.

*hugs pomegranate*

I'm around if there's anything you wanna talk about?

zowie 14-10-2008 09:33 AM

Missed college yesterday coz I was hungover. Got two lessons today so am in 11:05 - 4:25 So I'm bringing a chicken sandwich with me.
Hate college. But recently I've been in that kinda mood where you are actually interested in what the teacher's saying and want to learn.
My hair's a mess, but I can't be bothered to sort it out. I'm wearing a top with fluff on the sleeve and yesterday I got some grated cheese in it and now it smells a bit cheesey. LOL.
Gee, I am chatty today. I've just told you some completely pointless information.
*Hugs anyone who wants one*
see you all later x

shadowedseraph 14-10-2008 09:48 AM

*Hugs Zowie back* thanks i needed that

*hugs Helen* i think your beautiful so there!

Dramatic 14-10-2008 12:57 PM

I think i have "Please speak to me like a piece of ****, and take all your frustrations out on me" written in big letters on my forehead.

No matter what i say, no matter what i do on here, someone always has to snap and bite my head off.
Er. Sorry for offering support.
My bad.
>.<

shadowedseraph 14-10-2008 01:02 PM

*hugs Dramatic* wish i knew what to say, but i dont so just *hugs more*

Dramatic 14-10-2008 01:04 PM

Thanks, hugs mean alot right now.
Don't worry about knowing what to say.

I just think there's only so much i can take before i'm going to snap myself. I've taken so much crap from people on here over the past 3 weeks it's unbelievable.
Driving - me - up - the - WALL.
*Rant over*
Heh ignore me.
x

Kahlia1981 14-10-2008 01:10 PM

Dramatic - I just wanted to let you know that your comment about "leeches = sucky" brought a smile to my face. I know that you didn't intend the pun but it was good to hear someone else say something I think. I'd like to offer you some hugs if you can accept them. *hugs*

*hugs anyone who wants, needs and can accept hugs*

I wish I hadn't seen my pdoc today. Oh well.

shadowedseraph 14-10-2008 01:23 PM

*hugs Kahlia back* thanks for the hugs i need them. What has happened with your pdoc?