RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

effervescence 22-07-2008 11:28 PM

yeah, there is a confidentiality thing unless she thinks i am going to do serious harm to myself or others.

and this would come under one of those.

BoundNoMore 22-07-2008 11:31 PM

*hugs*
Good luck at the psych. I am sure you will be fine.
I haven't seen Emma, but then again, I've been in the hospital, so I haven't seen anyone in a while. :-/

horizon_surfer 22-07-2008 11:32 PM

ah ok well good luck with it anyhow and well done for having the courage to give it her!

blondiebear 23-07-2008 12:01 AM

Mechanic is just now looking at the SUV at 4pm. I'm so tired of our cars being held hostage by mechanics. I don't have anything nice to say. So I'll shut up and go to work.

~*forever_broken*~ 23-07-2008 03:16 AM

If I can manage to get into my apartment tonight my the first order of business is to find my blade :crying:

Why's that? Hmm, well, this afternoon I get an email that tells me my last week of work is... Next week. And I've only got there hour and a half shifts. Having read that I'm pretty sure I left my keys at the internet station in the student union building... I'm hoping someone turned them in... I mean, honestly, my day was already bad enough, this is SO not cool :crying:

BoundNoMore 23-07-2008 03:53 AM

huggles ~*Forever Lost*~

Jetforce 23-07-2008 04:52 AM

I'm sorry ally *cuddles u* But i really hope u stay safe :-(

I really hope u find work somewhere else!!

And those keys..well i hope it's just left there and no one would of taken them or turned in for that matter

xxx

-----------------------------

Good luck chloe..hope it goes well :-)

And nup haven't seen emma lately, i don't think she's gone with helen on holidays.....

blondiebear 23-07-2008 05:27 AM

*hugs Ally*
*hugs Chloe*

The mechanic said we should get the SUV back on Thursday. I sure hope so, might even accept Friday. I need to get out to someplace quiet and natural for a bit.

One dozen flannel bags done. As usual, I think I'm under charging.

zowie 23-07-2008 08:59 AM

Having people over tonight for a gathering. Should be good. I'm not supposed to drink on my meds, but oh well :) x

Pomegranate 23-07-2008 12:17 PM

Hi, sorry to disappear *hugs all*

I'm...alright. Not good but not as bad as I have been recently. I am resenting my family returning because they restrict the harm I can do by always being around.

Also have limited internet at the moment because my laptop is playing up and relying on home pc.

Missing you all muchly though.

*leaves a giant pile of huggles for everyone*

xxxxx

Casper_Fading 23-07-2008 12:26 PM

boo... i want to go back to sydney... i miss my family already... and i want to cut and... gah. i'm so tired. i'm currently stuffing my face till i fill sick.... please... someone tell me i can go now?

horizon_surfer 23-07-2008 04:32 PM

*leaves some blankets and soothing things near <alive>*

*slumps in a corner and gives up on bothering to fight life anymore and lets it wash over her and crumble and fall apart instead.*

CrazyHayley 23-07-2008 05:25 PM

*snuggles everyone*
don't know what else to say, my brain is frying in this heat, I don't do well in the heat and feel bad for complaining as I know lots of people love it and woulndn't even consider this as hot, but hey ho, there you go.
*goes into middle of room to melt*

BoundNoMore 23-07-2008 05:53 PM

*holds Mors Certa* You can make it through this!!! We are here for you.

blondiebear 23-07-2008 06:28 PM

Mors Certa, this is a place where we can be safe. There is an unlimited supply of blankets and pillows and other stuff here.

Hugs all around

*takes pillow and blanket and lies with my back against the wall looking at people until I fall asleep.*

pez_barbie 23-07-2008 06:31 PM

was gonna check out for a bit but things went downhill at work today. feeling very fragile. its all really silly but i cant get my head around everything and not knowing which is the truth n whick is lies.

pez_barbie 23-07-2008 06:31 PM

oh and can i have a pillow but no blanket its far too hot today

1ofmany 23-07-2008 08:38 PM

Hooray boo for me. I am going to america in october with some others from my martial arts class to the world tourniment! Boo i am all paranoid and scared about some people in my life.

*squeeky soft toys all round*
*goes to argue in the mirror*

Scarlet Angel 23-07-2008 08:49 PM

Can I just snuggle in a corner? I've never been here before I don't think. I don't remember. I just need to feel safe somewhere. I thats okay. Just need to sleep...

pez_barbie 23-07-2008 09:09 PM

welcome scarlet angel *hugs* hands you a pillow