RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 27-10-2011 08:22 AM

*Waves To Monk* Hi I'm Mark :)

Kahlia1981 27-10-2011 04:31 PM

Hello all.

Sorry it's been so long since I've been in here but life - and everything else - has been running away on me. I won't be on overly much for the next two weeks as my uni exams take precedent, but wanted to touch base with everyone.

There isn't really all that much to say for me at present. I'm going to have another shoulder operation only two years after they last went in, and am stressed as hell over both that and my exams, but otherwise still hanging in there.

I've missed you all and send hugs to those I know and can accept them.

To the newbies since I was in here last, welcome. I hope that you can find what you need here.

Take care all.

Louise 27-10-2011 07:02 PM

hugs everyone

Doikers 27-10-2011 08:37 PM

*hugs Kahlia*

*Hug Louise*

brackish 28-10-2011 01:10 AM

My bad Mark. I'm doing a little better.

*Waves to everyone hello*

Doikers 28-10-2011 09:28 AM

No worries Brad :)

How is everyone today?

CelticWings 28-10-2011 05:31 PM

*tummy growling. heading to kitchen but opts to not help cook...as allergies acting up.

waves to everyone.*

not liking this time of year... as this is time of year my allergies get bad. someone said think its a cold, but nope... no coughing, no chest conjestion, no fever.. just all stuffy in nose and runny nose and jis enough of a sore throat to make me feel miserable. taking otc allergy med and it helps but wish they'd jis go away.

Doikers 28-10-2011 08:56 PM

*Hugs your Allergies CW *

m0nk 29-10-2011 05:30 PM

currently in psychiatric ward for 5 days max. i was freaked out last night when my dad drove me home after i visit him. the speed limit was 80. there was a wet road. he drove in 110 i was scared as **** cause i dont want someone as my dad beeing inresponsible like that even though he been driving cars for 20+ years. i was screaming and shouting to him slow down the speed limit is 80 not 110. and i kinda got a bit scared and pulled a razor at myself. and i showed the medicine ppl that come to give me medicine at home what i'd done. and then they asked me if i wanted to go to the ward. so here i am. on my laptop that one of my friends
demolished almost since there is no cpu cooling paste on it and i suspect the cooling pipes arent screwed tight or the screws are missing. *lies in corner shocked* im 24 btw and my life in my head is like a mental ward. and its gotten worse when i got ppl around me. but talking is ok sometimes. since i know this forum can help me with so much even though i havent taken the opportunity to. gah. babbling too much.

m0nk 29-10-2011 06:00 PM

wheni first got here like an hour ago. they were asking me if i had something sharp with me. if i was delusional. if i saw things that they didnt see. and they put a bandage on my arm after cleaning it. and i get new sleep meds cause the ones i take i can stay awake all night on and i really need to get some sleep and dream my life normal again. its the only thing i can do to make everything normal. nothing is normal. not after what i have been through. life is hard and bad friends can make it harder. even though it seems like theyre trying to help. im gonna go cry inside now. since i just remembered how good it was to just talk to another person and the other person could understand what you were talking about.

Mousie 29-10-2011 06:42 PM

Monk,
Take a deep breath. You sound very worked up right now. You did good asking for help, and hopefully they can help you heal and take care of yourself. We are here for you, and welcome to the vets psych ward. We all have rough moments, just remember that you can beat it, you are strong enough. Just learn to take a step back, breath, and focus your energy to where you need it to heal. You will get there. Step by step.

Best of luck for the next 5 days.

m0nk 29-10-2011 07:18 PM

i know its just that i dont want to know ppl like a shadow clouding my thoughts or something cause i've seen these ppl before but i dont really know them like i lost something valuable. anyway i'll be here reading this thread. just want to say that i recently bought the self injury recovery bracelet and i remember from last time it help lift my thoughts so i could focus just a little better.

Doikers 29-10-2011 11:06 PM

*Hugs Monk*

xxjuliexx 30-10-2011 06:24 AM

-yawns- life is tirering right now new job which is good but julie not eating enough of the right food for the work we have to do so i'm getting so tired

Doikers 30-10-2011 10:23 AM

*Waves to Owen*

m0nk 30-10-2011 09:32 PM

gonna try a new sleep med since i get four of the others and i can stay awake the whole night on them. its called apodorm. hope it gets to calm me down not only physically but mental too. i had a little nap during the day since i was tired. and i had a nightmare. it was about i was in a house and i went in a door and stashed my things then i went out and met this girl then we went back inside to see where i had stashed my things but i couldnt find the right door to where i had stashed my things so i went through atleast 20 doors without finding the right one. eventually i found the right door and saw my things but then i woke up. i have no idča what the dream meant. but im used to dreaming weird stuff all the time. kinda keeps me in level with my normality when i dream cause dreams bring hope to life and i always that someday i hope something good with happen to everyone and life will be good and everyone will have it equal just like that song from east clubbers - equal in love. *hugs ppl* *goes in corner till he wakes up and takes the apodorm* *:)*

frenchhorn 30-10-2011 10:41 PM

hi all, sorry I havn't been around for a bit. I'm still in hospital but should be discharged tuesday or wednesday. I have to have a 117 section meeting before I'm discharged as I'm on a section 3. I'm scared about beinng discharged, but also hate being in the hospital, my head feels all confused and I don't know what is right or wrong.

Doikers 30-10-2011 10:58 PM

*Hugs Monk*

*Hugs Oliver*

CelticWings 31-10-2011 03:00 PM

waving to everyone and offering hugs to anyone who needs or wants one.

finding room of stuffies and making sure its unlocked for anyone who needs one.

one_step_closer 31-10-2011 03:01 PM

It's normal to feel that way, Oliver. Try to take each day as it comes. I'm thinking about you.