RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nicole94 26-11-2010 05:43 PM

*hugs everyone* i did all my college work :) caught up with everything, and my tutor went through my assingnment 5 for retail and said it was the best one she had ever seen :)

Doikers 26-11-2010 05:47 PM

Yay!! Way to go Nicole :) How else are you ?

nicole94 26-11-2010 05:52 PM

thanks mark :) i was very happy. But then my tutor told everyone that was struggling with the task that they should ask me for help :/

PoisonedApple 26-11-2010 06:06 PM

*hugs Mark back*
I took forever reading and rereading the pages I'd missed and it still isn't sticking in my head *puts head down* Sorry guys.
*hugs everyone*

Doikers 26-11-2010 06:12 PM

Ohh Nicole did you cope okay ?

*Hugs Crimson* thats okay sometimes thing don't stick for me either :S

shadow13 26-11-2010 06:22 PM

so it's 2 months and one day free today... I'm not going to lie, this hasn't been easy. At ALL. I've actually been having alot of suicidal thoughts. I'm not suicidal but I have the thoughts y'know? So remember I said that my new meds - propranolol - can slow down your pulse? I found myself researching it. To see if It was possible to die from taking them. Apparantly, you can.
But because mine are so small in dosage, I'd have to wait until they put me on the bigger dose.
So I sit here now and since Tuesday - the day I got them and wonder.
I wonder what it would be like.
How many I'd have to take until I stopped breathing.
Until my heart stopped beating.
I sit here and wonder.
Would anyone actually miss me?
I sit here and wonder. And as I'm wondering, the girl who came into my life and saved me comes into view.
How upset she'd be, how much she'd miss me, how much she's a sister in all but blood to me. Our future together: Going out, shopping, college, university, a flat. Our dreams.
And I know it'll all be okay.
I'm not suicidal but I often wonder.
Then I think of my guardian angel and the thoughts go away.

-Sorry, I had to get this out of my mind. I'm okay now. I think-

Doikers 26-11-2010 06:31 PM

*Hugs Shad* I know how it is to have suicidal thoughts but not urges too ( and to have the urges too unfortunately ) So I can empathise :S

shadow13 26-11-2010 06:57 PM

I just started a thread. I hope it will help. My online diary now I suppose. It's in my signature. <3

FlyingNy 26-11-2010 07:06 PM

*Hugs Shad* I'm glad you found your reason :)

Nicole, I got that ALL the time in English. My teacher would always single me out, read my things to the class and use it as an example, then she would ask me if it was OK to use it in the year 11 booklet only AFTER she had put it in. One time I just answered 'what if I said no?' She didn't really have an anwer to that and just said it would be tough. It made me feel good about myself, but could get a tad embarassing.

*Hugs Mark* I never really realised it and my Nanna died over a year ago. I think I blocked the entire thing out because I don't feel like I grieved at all. It all depends on the person, and you're not wrong for realising when you did.

*Hugs Laura* I'm glad you don't think you will do anything, but I do worry. That won't stop. We're always here for you though.

*Hugs Crimson* It's alright, how are you?

Doikers 26-11-2010 07:15 PM

*Hugs Shad*

*Hugs Laura* I'm glad ( is that the right word? no) that I'm not alone in this.

I've sunk a half bottle of vodka in just under 2 hours and I am nicely warm , I just hope I can be booze free from now until Monday so I can be back on my Antabuse. I felt nice not drinking without the drugs but it's so easy to slip up without them , I need the drugs , does that make me a failure ?

SparkleKitten 26-11-2010 07:19 PM

Hey guys. More family issues again. Feeling pretty low. :( *cuddles all* I'll be in and out tonight I think, hope you're all okay x

PoisonedApple 26-11-2010 07:21 PM

No Mark, it doesn't make you a failure.
I'm okay Lia, How're you?

Doikers 26-11-2010 07:48 PM

*Hugs Sarah*

*Hugs Crimson*

SparkleKitten 26-11-2010 07:52 PM

*cuddles Mark* You're not a failure at all

*hugs Crimson*

*cuddles Lia*

*cuddles Shad* I know how that feels, I'm sorry I can't help more

*cuddles Nicole*

Not got much tonight. Sorry

Louise 26-11-2010 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2580849)
*Hugs Louise* Hows things?

I have been better :(

one_step_closer 26-11-2010 07:59 PM

What's up, Louise?

nicole94 26-11-2010 08:44 PM

*huggles everyone*
yeah, i was ok, cause only 2 people asked me :) (mainly cause i went up and hid in a computer room with my friends)

FlyingNy 26-11-2010 08:48 PM

Glad you were alright Nicole.

*Hugs Louise* What's the matter Louise?

Doikers 26-11-2010 09:07 PM

*Hugs Louise* Whats up hun?

*Squishes Lia*

*Cuddles Nicole*

*Glomps Lindsay*

*Huggles Sarah*

nicole94 26-11-2010 09:11 PM

*cuddles mark and lia*
*hides*