RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 17-11-2010 12:58 AM

I get that feeling sometimes Crimson, it's not the best!! *huggles*

*hugs Ian* Glad you're feeling better.

Cazki 17-11-2010 01:11 AM

Thanks Helen. How are you? Yes, although i actually prefer the time to go really fast. I cant stand it when the time goes really slow, it drives me :crazy: Last Friday i felt the time dragged and it really annoyed me, it seemed endless.

frenchhorn 17-11-2010 01:54 AM

The following content has been hidden - Reason : maybe triggering

I'm scared, I've put a date with my plan, itsa few months off, but I've been looking everything up, I know exactly how to get there, what to do.
**** I'm sorry I can't stop thinking about death its all I can think about I just want to die.

PoisonedApple 17-11-2010 02:08 AM

*starts a group hug with oliver in the center*
We're here if you wanna talk.

PoisonedApple 17-11-2010 02:29 AM

*hugs everyone*
I'm going for the night... PM me if you need.

Kahlia1981 17-11-2010 03:30 AM

Oliver: I'm sorry you feel that way hun. You really need to talk to someone IRL if you have a date with your plan - preferably someone professional - even if that date is some way off. It's horrible to have those thoughts, but I can promise you that they will not always be there if you can manage to hold on through the rough stuff. If can't rain all the time. *offers hugs*

*hugs Crimson* Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed-bugs bite!!

Doikers 17-11-2010 10:17 AM

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Kahlia*

*Hugs Ian*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Oliver* Please talk to your Psych Dr / Social worker / Crisis Team / CPN . You really need to put a plan into place to avoid your suicide plan , you would be so missed .

Doikers 17-11-2010 01:22 PM

Right .......Here is me asking you guys for something.
Tomorrow (Thursday) Morning at 10am British time is My Grandmas Funeral, could I please ask for prayers ( from those of you who pray) and general positive thoughts and vibes for my family ? I hope it's okay to ask this .
Thankyou :)

Doikers 17-11-2010 01:50 PM

5th at Curveball .........slowly slowly catchy monkey :P

frenchhorn 17-11-2010 01:55 PM

*hugs mark* I'll send some positive thoughts for you.

Doikers 17-11-2010 01:58 PM

*Hugs Oliver* Thankyou :) How are you feeling?

frenchhorn 17-11-2010 02:06 PM

*hugs mark* like hell to be honest, hardly slept, crisis team just been, told them I have a date, but they didn't seem particularly bothered as it was in a few months, they are more obsessed with this meeting i have with uni next week and they seem to think that is what is making me so suicidal, I'm trying to tell them its not.
How are you doing?

Kahlia1981 17-11-2010 02:21 PM

Mark: *big hugs* - Well done at curveball. Sending *positive thoughts and vibes* your way for the funeral. I hope you all manage to give each other comfort at this time. Please don't ever feel bad or like it isn't okay to ask for ask for support, which is all you have done here. *big hugs* to you big brother.

Oliver: *big hugs* I know it wasn't directed at me, but what is the meeting at/with uni that the crisis team is so worried about? Is it something to do with exams or assessment etc.? I'm just wondering because sometimes here they assume that you can't handle things like that without going suicidal even when that has absolutely nothing to do with it. They just start going off about it being all subconscious ... Anyway, please try to keep yourself safe.

*huggles everybody else*

Sorry for not replying more but I'm not functioning all that well right now and am about ready to crash out for the night. I definitely need some sleep.

one_step_closer 17-11-2010 02:48 PM

*hugs everyone*

I'm sorry, i'm not up to individual replies. Just feel so hugely down.

MammaMia 17-11-2010 04:16 PM

Hugs ward. Sorry we're struggling so much xx

Doikers 17-11-2010 04:28 PM

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Kahlia*

*Hugs Oliver*

*Hugs Lindsay*

risenfromperdition 17-11-2010 04:37 PM

will be thinking of you and fam mark <3

Laura2.0 17-11-2010 05:04 PM

*comes in and hugs all*

*sits down to read a story for you all*