RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nicole94 23-10-2010 11:35 AM

*huggles helen* thats ok, i'm glad your both back, i missed you :D did you have fun on your holiday?

MammaMia 23-10-2010 11:39 AM

Nicole, I can't say I missed being online, but I missed you too :) There were times I had fun yeah. I got to go see lots of volcano and stuff :D Even went on a camel ride :O

nicole94 23-10-2010 12:57 PM

lol helen, i would love to go on a camel ride! but it doesnt look very comfy :/ and volcano's are cool! although i dont suppose they would be if they errupted when you were near them :/
heh, i have nothing to do for AGES until i can start getting ready for the party :/ soooo bored :(

Doikers 23-10-2010 01:09 PM

Wow volcano's and Camel's Helen , sounds pretty cool :)

nicole94 23-10-2010 01:14 PM

*huggles mark* how're you today?
^heh, just realised i already asked that, ok, are you feeling any better now? lol.

SparkleKitten 23-10-2010 01:49 PM

*cuddles all* my gallbladder is playing up today. Went out for dinner with my step grandad, he was paying. I was sick after dinner and I'm still being yelled at for wasting their money. I just want to cry. I feel really ill and I don't need shouting at right now :(

shadowedsoul 23-10-2010 02:07 PM

sorry guys but i really need to let off some steam. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doikers 23-10-2010 02:27 PM

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Sarah*

*Hugs Jill*

misskitty112 23-10-2010 02:50 PM

*hugs everyone*
I feel so awful this morning. I feel stupid, and pathetic, and worthless, and unlovable. And I miss my dad. I want my dad back. Is that a crime? Obviously, I know it's not gonna happen, people just don't come back from the dead after 14 years. I just wish my mom understood, when I say I want dad. I want MY dad not my stepdad, not my grandpa. Even though my grandpa's pretty great... still, I miss my dad.
Anyway, I'll stop rambling. I just... dislike today, I guess.

Doikers 23-10-2010 02:52 PM

*Cuddles Felicia* I'm sory you are having a rough morning :(

SparkleKitten 23-10-2010 02:53 PM

*cuddles Felicia* its perfectly understandable.

*cuddles Mark*

*cuddles Nicole* hope all goes well tonight

*cuddles Jill* Whats up hun?

misskitty112 23-10-2010 03:38 PM

*Hugs Mark and Sarah*
thanks, how are ya'll today?

shadowedsoul 23-10-2010 04:13 PM

cuddles all, i really give up, really pissed off. wish i could just dissapear, so sodding fed up of all of this. people speaking and not thinking. curls up and hides

MammaMia 23-10-2010 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2539866)
lol helen, i would love to go on a camel ride! but it doesnt look very comfy :/ and volcano's are cool! although i dont suppose they would be if they errupted when you were near them :/

It's not the most comfortable of rides, although you do sit in a seat, rather than on their humps or anything lol. But it's worth the pain, trust me!! Volcanoes are cool. Wouldn't be if it did erupt, but as I said to my bestie, they have people working there all the time and doing stuff so if there was to be an eruption again (it hasn't erupted for a long time), they could give advanced warnings and stuff :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2539875)
Wow volcano's and Camel's Helen , sounds pretty cool :)

Was pretty cool ^_^

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ribenalion (Post 2539898)
*cuddles all* my gallbladder is playing up today. Went out for dinner with my step grandad, he was paying. I was sick after dinner and I'm still being yelled at for wasting their money. I just want to cry. I feel really ill and I don't need shouting at right now :(

I'm sorry your gallbladder is playing you up so much and your health aswell (I've been reading what I've missed). You didn't waste their money, you can't help being ill & sick. *cuddles tight*

Quote:

Originally Posted by misskitty112 (Post 2539948)
*hugs everyone*
I feel so awful this morning. I feel stupid, and pathetic, and worthless, and unlovable. And I miss my dad. I want my dad back. Is that a crime? Obviously, I know it's not gonna happen, people just don't come back from the dead after 14 years. I just wish my mom understood, when I say I want dad. I want MY dad not my stepdad, not my grandpa. Even though my grandpa's pretty great... still, I miss my dad.

You're not any of those things sweetie & no it's not a crime to want your Dad to come back. Never a crime. I'm sorry your Mum doesn't understand. I assume you've tried explaining you want your actual Dad rather than your stepdad? Perhaps try again? Although he's not alive, he's always with you sweetheart in your heart and by your side watching over you :) *cuddles tightly*

*cuddles everyone*

I got to see my baby, well not so much a baby now, cousin Grace today. Was absolutely chuffed. Haven't seen her properly for about 12 months when me & my Mum (mostly me, as she wouldn't let anyone else) looked after her last year. Most of you won't know who I'm on about, think Mark might & Kahlia should :) Love her to bits AND my placement for college is her nursery :D

SparkleKitten 23-10-2010 04:37 PM

*cuddles* thanks. I just want to crawl away and hide. Being told I'm a bad person and I'm disrespectful and I act like an adult and such, I'm 19, aren't I supposed to act like an adult? I'm confused. One minute I'm mocked for being childish and the next for being too sensible... Can't win. I's can't help being sick, I can't help being a bit meh or giddy, but regardless of what I do I'm complained at. I'll never do right by them. :(

Doikers 23-10-2010 05:16 PM

*Hugs Sarah*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Felicia*

Sorry it's just hugs right now , I over napped :S

SoMuchMore 23-10-2010 05:41 PM

*cuddles helen* I'm glad your vacation was mostly good! and I missed you while you were away!! Glad you got to see your little cousin too!

*hugs mark* sorry you overnapped hope that your headache is better.

*hugs felicia* I couldnt say anything better than what helen said. Its not a crime to want your dad back. Im sorry your mom doesn't get it, i'm sure she is just trying to help when she suggests other people, but i know that doesn't help much. :-/ *extra cuddles*

*hugs sarah* i'm sorry people are giving you a hard time. You are not a bad person though at all. You are a very sweet and kind person. Don't let those confusing and mean comments get to you, you are worth more than that.

*hugs kahlia* sorry to hear that you have pneumonia. Did the doctors give you meds though? Hopefully some of the symptoms lessen soon.

*hugs jill* its okay to let off steam in here, no need to apologize. You okay?

*hugs nicole* sorry that you are bored. Hope that the party is fun today! How else are you?

*hugs april* I'm so glad that you are back!!!! Its nice to "see" you.. hear from you i guess is a better wording lol. Glad the job training went well!

*hugs heather and gives coffee* sorry you are so tired. Message me if you need to hun.

As for me.. its football time! (american football lol) I always get excited. Now if only this mood would last, but it wont :-/
Wasn't doing so well last night. Didn't stay safe, but i'm okay. Just the pattern that I always go in.

SparkleKitten 23-10-2010 05:45 PM

*cuddles Mark* Naps are good

*cuddles Laura* Thanks :) you're awesome

Doikers 23-10-2010 05:55 PM

*Hugs Laura* Please try and stay safe. "Yey for the foot-a-ball!!!"

SparkleKitten 23-10-2010 06:03 PM

Hey Mark, how you feeling?