RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 13-10-2010 02:03 PM

*Hugs Nicole* How are you besides sleepy ? :)

nicole94 13-10-2010 02:11 PM

*hugs mark, i'm good thanks (but very very sleepy, went to bed at 10.30 last night, didnt sleep at all, gave up trying at 6.15 and got up.) had a good day at college, did childcare all day today and we did a puzzle and drew flowers XD (one person had to disrupt it and we had to think why they were being disruptive.) and we all had a good laugh when the tutor slid the draw back in and goes 'i like things that slip in and out easily' and clara goes 'i bet you do!' XD
how're you?

Louise 13-10-2010 02:20 PM

Hi everyone

Doikers 13-10-2010 02:21 PM

I'm feeling low, just my sleeping pattern is massivly out of whack this week , I'm in bed 14 hours a day and I'm still tired because I'm depressed, because a night time med still sedates me into the morning and because I'm getting over a cold , Sorry I may have mentioned all that a day or so ago :S

It sounds like you had a fun day Nicole :) hehe

Doikers 13-10-2010 02:22 PM

Hey Louise *Hugs* How are you ?

Louise 13-10-2010 02:25 PM

*Hugs Nicole and Mark* I could be better not sleeping well and having strong urges.

nicole94 13-10-2010 02:26 PM

yeah i did. lol. aaw, sorry you're feeling so low. i know what you mean about the sleeping thing! mine is the complete opposite though, i dont sleep at all :/

Doikers 13-10-2010 02:28 PM

I'm Sorry you are stuggling Louise , Can you do anything to divert your attention , Read a nice book, Draw, Listen to nice music, Go for a walk ?

shadowedsoul 13-10-2010 03:03 PM

cuddles all, then hides.
mark: did you hear form april yet, its not like her to be away from here for so long, im getting a bit worried about her

Doikers 13-10-2010 04:10 PM

*Hugs Jill* Laura let me know and April just posted it on her facebook 3 hours ago that she is away training for her new job until Friday night / Saturday , So she is okay :) Sorry not to have posted it up earlier ,oversight , oops sorry .
How are you Jill ?

shadowedsoul 13-10-2010 04:13 PM

cheers mark, was getting worried.
erm im okay i guess,erm ever feel like life is one complete waste of time. =[ hows you today mark

PoisonedApple 13-10-2010 04:55 PM

Quote:

*Hugs Crimson* I'm sorry you got a funny smoothie :S
*nods* I tried emailing corporate and got an undeliverable email for my troubles... today I'm going to try their fax # and their mailing address and if I don't get some kind of reply I'm reporting them to the better business bureau. Any untrained employee (or one that doesn't speak the language of the country they're in fluently, or in this case both!) should not be left to handle the business by themselves.

*hugs everyone*
Anyone mind if I head over there *points* and take a nap?

MammaMia 13-10-2010 05:01 PM

Crimson, that sucks about the smoothie & such.

Mark, I'm sorry you're feeling so low & the depression is probably a huge part to play in your sleeping right now. I know when I'm really low and when my best friend is, we don't like or want to get out of bed either really.

*cuddles all*

I'm doing better today. Not 100% bounced back yet but I'm getting there :D Been to the doctors for my follow up appointment. She said my underarms, face and right eye were all looking better. But not my left one. So got new cream for that which I can re-use if it comes back again once it's cleared up & I stop using it. Plus was my last day (only went back yesterday) at college for 2 & half weeks. As I'm going away on holiday on Friday (but won't be posting or lurking lots this time) and then when I get back, we'll have already broken up for half term woop!!! Seeing my Dad tonight, haven't seen him since day before I went to my bestie's. Been missing him a bit. Sorry for going on about me a bit.

SoMuchMore 13-10-2010 05:04 PM

*hugs everyone*

*glomps helen because I spy her*
EDIT- glad you are feeling better today and that the doc says mostly everything looks better. Where are you going on holiday? hope its a good time! Glad to hear that you are getting to see your dad tonight.

hmmm.. seems like everyone in here could use an extra nap. *designates ward nap time* everyone claim a spot :-P
just kidding.

Sorry for my lack of individuals. Can't stay on too long b/c I am still insanely busy with uni stuff. Hoping that it settles down tomorrow afternoon... at least then the midterm exams will be over for a few weeks.

MammaMia 13-10-2010 05:09 PM

Thanks Laura. Hope things settle down soon. I'm going to Lanzarote with my Mum for a week. Should be good. Really need a holiday in the hot sunshine!! BLISS =D

Doikers 13-10-2010 05:11 PM

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Crimson* Good luck Crimson !

*Hugs Helen* Where are you going on your holiday?Exiteing :) oohhh Lanzarote :) I've never ever been to Spain, have you ?

*Hugs Laura* Designated nap time!!!!Ohhhhhhh good luck with your exams

MammaMia 13-10-2010 05:12 PM

Mark, see post above, we must been typing at same time :

EDIT: Again, we were posting at same time. I have been to Spain. I went to Majorca last year with my Dad :D

Doikers 13-10-2010 05:17 PM

Hee , Duel Posts aplenty Helen :)

risenfromperdition 13-10-2010 05:25 PM

*takes blanket and pillow and falls asleeeep*

marshki 13-10-2010 05:34 PM

*enters slowly and hides under a table, Sob*