RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

one_step_closer 13-09-2010 09:04 AM

*hugs Mark* I know what you mean about being around family for a long-ish period of time.

I so can't be bothered with life any more. Daily tasks push me to my limit an dI have so much to do today: take my car to the garage, meet with my support worker to go to the gym, get my stitches taken out, pick up my car. And hidden in all of this is just another day. I'm sick of every day being just another day. I need friends and family but no one is around and my social anxiety makes it hard to communicate. I'm also scared about getting my stitches out because they are the only thing that is stopping me from self harming.

Doikers 13-09-2010 09:10 AM

*Hugs Lindsay* I'm sorry your day seems so overwhelming , Please try not to self harm once you have your stitches out , You are stronger than you give yourself credit for and you are worth so much more :) I hope your day goe's well Lindsay .

My day is busy to , At 10.10am I have to have Lithium bloods taken as my levels were the highest they could be without being toxic last time , Then I have to pay my bills , get stuff for my brother in law to put on my sisters cake , go to the cyber cafe to find a volunteer shift then home for lunch......Then 2pm meet with my befriending for people with mental illness lady , then 3.30pm meet my nurse ,phew!!

needhelp 13-09-2010 09:15 AM

dont think i can do this anymore the urges are to strong and my will to fight has depleted... they win i lose

Doikers 13-09-2010 09:33 AM

Hi Needhelp *Waves* Please be safe , the urges are tough but they don't win ever, just a little blip and then you win for all the days you don't S.I. .
Also My Ruin fan??

one_step_closer 13-09-2010 09:41 AM

Mark, you have a really busy day. I hope you can find some time to relax too.

Needhelp, why do you think you are losing the will to fight? We are all here for you.

needhelp 13-09-2010 09:42 AM

they always end up winning... i feel like im completely losing all control of my life... just wanna sit in the corner n hide n do bad things to myself

RYUU 13-09-2010 09:49 AM

Got up early Voices are so loud drowning then out with music dont seem to be working The devil is in control right now i have to cut

needhelp 13-09-2010 09:49 AM

everything i love i lose... everyone i trust hurts me.. everyone i need doesnt give a damn... my head is a mess... been fighting so long im tired and dont have the strength anymore...

one_step_closer 13-09-2010 10:07 AM

Needhelp, I know that feeling well but if you look deep inside i'm sure that you can find the strength to get through this.

RYUU, you don't HAVE to cut. No one can physically make you. You have gotten through this before and you can do it again.

needhelp 13-09-2010 10:09 AM

i shouldnt be speaking in here... i should shut up... hides in the corner and tells everyone to pretend im not here

shadowedsoul 13-09-2010 10:18 AM

Hugs everbody.
Needhelp: please stay safe keep talking it's all good.
*curls up in corner*

needhelp 13-09-2010 10:20 AM

shadowedsoul: i kno u dnt kno me and i dnt kno u but can i curl up in the corner with u i dnt think im safe on my own? u can say no..

needhelp 13-09-2010 10:46 AM

anyone wanna come be with me in the corner? curls up on my own knowing im not safe by myself

RainbowsAndButterflies 13-09-2010 10:49 AM

curls up in corner and supports people.
I'm pretty ok today offers needhelp a teddy.

needhelp 13-09-2010 10:57 AM

stands up and changes her mind n has to be on her own

shadowedsoul 13-09-2010 11:16 AM

Of course u can needhelp.*open arms so u can snuggle with me* if u still want to.

shadowedsoul 13-09-2010 11:31 AM

Erm nevrmind no point running from this,it's only delying what going to happen anyway.=(

RYUU 13-09-2010 11:46 AM

Am home alone wanting to cut so bad the devil telling me to do it

Doikers 13-09-2010 11:57 AM

*Hugs Ryuu* Try to be safe don't listen to the devil

*Hugs Needhelp*

*Hugs Jill*

shadowedsoul 13-09-2010 12:23 PM

Crap I'm crying so much right now, got really suiped thoughts running through my head. Thought speaking to my bro would help, but I really don't want to worry him.Sorry I know I'm a pain in the ass.