RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

FlyingNy 06-09-2010 05:40 PM

Well it's been months since I knew she was leaving, and it still hurts like hell. She's the first person I ever loved. I hope she's not the last.

I know this doesn't sound like a lot to you, but it's a massive deal for me since I NEVER get to this point. But I trust you guys. I really do. I know you won't judge me on anything I have to say, I know you'll all listen and many of you will understand. I love you lot. *Group hugs*

x

Doikers 06-09-2010 05:50 PM

Lia , This is a place where I trust everyone too *Hugs ya*

SparkleKitten 06-09-2010 05:58 PM

Lia, I trust everyone here, feel like I can just be myself and everyone will accept me for who I am. Its nice. *hugs*

one_step_closer 06-09-2010 06:15 PM

*joins in the group hug*

SparkleKitten 06-09-2010 06:19 PM

Yay hugs :)

misskitty112 06-09-2010 06:20 PM

awww group hug!

CrazyHayley 06-09-2010 06:25 PM

*pounces in on the wardies having a group huggle!*

MammaMia 06-09-2010 06:27 PM

*group hug and then pounces on Hayley*

We don't judge each other, we just listen & support if we're able to :) I trust and love the ward :D

Thank you for all the congratulations etc :)

FlyingNy 06-09-2010 06:30 PM

Woo, I feel like I've started something. I know this is beyond cheesy, but I've found somewhere I actually belong. *Mass glomp of all wardies*

I'll also have you know that I am never this soppy and open about my feelings. I guess it's a good thing though :)

CrazyHayley 06-09-2010 06:32 PM

Want to stay all evening but my new living room isn't bunny proofed and there is no way I can have my laptop plugged in without Reggie chewing through the wires :( and I have to put his needs before mine. So this will just be a brief post to say thank-you for the welcome backs etc and its been nice to see some familiar faces pop up today and I look forward to getting to know the new ones (to me) better too.

Nearly had a meltdown at the front door today just because someone was trying to get me to switch electric companies - which due to only just moving and sorting everything out just seemed too overwhelming. I'd also already had a BT engineer round, the police knocking at my door looking for the previous tennant who is wanted on drug dealing charges and I was waiting for someone to come and fit a new electric meter. So this poor salesperson was just one thing to many, but I feel awful saying no, like I'm a bad person for not listening to them and letting them convince me, but I think when I looked like I was about to cry and was holding my head in my hands, he realised he'd not got me at the best time and went away. My goodness, all I can think when I try and look on the positive side is that at least I'm not PMDD'in otherwise I may have hurt the man!

hmm, I think dinner and a fag may be in order before I'm on bunny duty....

Doikers 06-09-2010 06:40 PM

Hmmm I'm sorry you had an overwhelming day Hayley , You go eat , smoke and bunny proof!! *Hugs*

RYUU 06-09-2010 06:49 PM

Yea am listening to music loudly ( in head phones )
i can keep myself busy by being online and watching a film
see how it goes

taz35 06-09-2010 08:04 PM

*joins in on group hug* If it's not too late?

no individuals at the moment since the ward skipped 4 pages since I left last night (you were all busy on here :P)

Am doing alright. Got a lot of cleaning and organizing in my room done since I actually had energy. Only took one Q med this morning so that I could get stuff done. SI'ed last night pretty badly thought, felt crap about being an ass to my dad. Not really worrying about it right now though :)

*huggles everyone*

misskitty112 06-09-2010 08:12 PM

*hugs Taz*

Doikers 06-09-2010 08:16 PM

*Hugs Taz* I'm sorry you S.I'd Look after the wounds please ?:S
Just curious , whats a Q med? I've racked my brain and I can't think what it might mean ...........

one_step_closer 06-09-2010 08:31 PM

I'm feeling so, so low. I don't know what to do.

MammaMia 06-09-2010 08:31 PM

I didn't get the job. Knew I'd stuffed it all up :(
Oh well just have to focus on college like everyone keeps telling me.

misskitty112 06-09-2010 08:34 PM

*hugs Lindsay* Please stay safe
*hugs Helen* I'm sorry about the job.

Doikers 06-09-2010 08:37 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* Like Felicia said , stay safe please.

*Hugs Helen* I'm sorry to hear about the job too.

*Hugs Felicia*

Doikers 06-09-2010 08:42 PM

I want to go to bed .
1. Because I'm tired.
2.Because I can't harm whilst asleep and I'm getting urges:(

But it's a bit early , I'm really supposed to consistantly take my Lithium at the same time every night and that time is 10pm but if I stay up that long I'm worried I'll harm , just a little , to take off the edge :S does that even make sense? Sorry.