RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Jetforce 07-07-2008 02:34 PM

Blah i feel like crap chloe :-(

So wanna OD too argh..

but yeah, oh well..i'll manage somehow hmm

*cuddles emma* plz look after urself there and stay safe xxx

Gnite all..tc there.. and *leaves some hot chocolates behind*

blondiebear 07-07-2008 05:05 PM

Emma, flush those things. Please?

I'm somewhat overwhelmed about my day. Still can't decide if I want to have an inch cut off my hair or not. Not a life or death decision.

I see my psychiatrist this afternoon. Believe it or not, I think I'll talk to her about it.

I want to go hide under the table. I need to check a couple of more things then start pressing half inch hems into 40 place mats and 40 serviettes. Linen, highest possible temp of the iron. Too bad I can't hide under the ironing board.

Sorry i'm of no help.

*hugs all around*
*leaves a bowl of potato chips/crisps behind.

shadowedseraph 07-07-2008 05:40 PM

*comes in and wraps self in a blanket on a comfy sofa* hi all

farawayfairy 07-07-2008 05:42 PM

*cries in the corner*

MammaMia 07-07-2008 05:50 PM

Emmmmma? I need to hear from you, we're worried.

Today's been emotional. Never did I think I'd see Julie cry, well wipe away tears. Poor thing. She's pretty amazing and I'm glad she was my counsllor *sighs* Another few have left her nest as it were...

CrazyHayley 07-07-2008 07:16 PM

*munches on virtual food thats been left by other lovely people*
I really wish that I had something insightful to add at the moment to give people strength and courage, but I can't say anything other than I'm wishing everyone well and if you need to chat PM me as I know sometimes its easier to talk to someone you don't know very well than your closest friends and seeing as I'm new here I don't know anybody very well. I'm 27 so have some experience and you don't have to worry about triggering me with whatever, i don't get triggered by other people, just my own crazy head.xx

MammaMia 07-07-2008 08:05 PM

OMG.

I HATE ANTI-MARLIA TABLETS

*sobs*

NASTY NASTY NASTY NASTY

:(

wildone 07-07-2008 08:52 PM

*sitting rocking in corner*

*nursing a 2 inch cut on belly* might need doc

cindy thinks i should book myself into real hospital but they'll take my son into care!!!!!

*scared of ones self*

blondiebear 07-07-2008 08:57 PM

*sighs and shakes head*
*double checks that bandanna is in pocket*
I'm so not ladylike.

Turns out my friend, though conscious, still only has a 10% chance to survive. Knowing me, this will not hit me until tomorrow(tues) or wednesday. A friend who is closer to the situation passed on the doc's report to me. Since my psychaitrist is a medical doc first, i'll ask her to take a minute to explain the big medical words.

I forgot, I have to do twenty pouches to hold party favors. Those were on top of the stuff I'd cut out, so am getting them done first. All they need is hems and those were pressed in before i did the seams. My back hurts and I can almost feel the scoliosis curve getting worse. So basically I'm part done with the first 20 of 100 pieces.

Heard my father's voice in my head shouting about the poor quality work i'm doing. Shouted at him to go away. No hallucinations, just memories changed into how he would react. Mean authoritative perfectionist hillbilly. Go away, i'm an adult now and quite a capable one at that.

Sorry, talking a lot. Sigh.

Detour. Derail 07-07-2008 09:16 PM

*mutters and panics in the corner*

irkeninvader 07-07-2008 09:49 PM

*peeks in for a bit*
*leaves hugs for everyone*

Kuwairo 07-07-2008 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reason[TO]Believe (Post 902771)
Working in the Co-op bank..helping customers with problems they have.

You got the job :D
Yeah I'm a bit behind, but well done =)
What's up hun?

*hugs everyone*

Useless as usual, so hugs will have to do, sorry :(

Pomegranate 07-07-2008 10:43 PM

*hugs everyone*

Sorry for last night. I'm here and physically ok.

MammaMia 07-07-2008 10:52 PM

*jumps on emma and never lets go :)*

Stay safe hunni, please x

Kuwairo 07-07-2008 10:58 PM

Hun I'm glad you're here and ok physically.
It'll get better mentally too, really.
xxx

Casper_Fading 07-07-2008 11:27 PM

haha the world is great... yes .... great...

*locks self is box and rolsl self down a cliff*

Kuwairo 07-07-2008 11:30 PM

*hugs*

MammaMia 07-07-2008 11:37 PM

Don't you dare miss Jess!

Don't you dare. Please. I need you. *cries*

MammaMia 08-07-2008 12:05 AM

Don't do it anymore? Please?

Casper_Fading 08-07-2008 12:36 AM

staying safe is so hard. why should we? why shouldn't we? why can't everything jus tbe butterflies and roses :'(