RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~*forever_broken*~ 23-05-2008 02:56 AM

*hugs Callie*
Well it's even more weird because I can't STAND anything that has to do with necks... Like, I hate it when people grab their heads and turn it to crack their neck. It's so reminiscent of how you would grab someone to break their neck and for some reason I find that the worst way of killing someone... I hate seeing it in movies... I can watch shootings without too much problem but I cower when someone has someone else by the head... And here I am seeing/thinking/whatever the f**k this is about doing it to my cat, my baby?!
:crying:
And I don't know whether or not I should tell my therapist... I know I do NOT want to... I'm not sure I could even get it out...

Guys I know we're all having a hatd time of it but I could use some advice/hugs/a good slap upside the head... Or a shot:pinch:
F**k me:crying:

Auburn Shadow 23-05-2008 03:06 AM

Anyone still around? Just after hearing about my mates mum killing herself yesterday, I wasn't feeling great. Now one of my other mates is asleep on my bed cause she got kicked out, and another great mate of mine has been missing since Wednesday and the police have been swarming.

I miss her already, I mean I know it's only been since Wednesday, but I'm scared for her. Majorly. Like, she ain't the sort of person to be out of contact with people for more than a couple of hours, let alone days, and yet no-one's heard from her. Tell me it's going to be ok???

I wish I could make you all feel better but all I can offer right now is hugs if anyone wants them?

chocostashchick 23-05-2008 03:09 AM

*takes hugs*
*throws treats and goes to bed*
be safe everybody

~*forever_broken*~ 23-05-2008 03:09 AM

Oh Hana hun you're having more than your fair share of problems atm sweetie *snuggles* I'm so sorry hun. I can't say for sure that everything will be alright but I very much hope it will luv.

*curls up in her corner and cries*

Auburn Shadow 23-05-2008 03:17 AM

Just feels like everything's happening all at once, you know? Like, it's been a great couple of months, until recently. I just hope she gets in contact soon.

I don't even have the energy to cut at the moment, and that in itself scares me. I just want it all to be over. You know sometimes I wonder why I bother staying alive, then I realise what it'd do to people, and I can't do anything. I hate feeling like this. Like I'm in a limbo, not between happy and sad, but between life and death. Like everything hangs in the balance.

Once this is all over with and sorted guys, I'll support you, promise, but I have no words right now. I don't know what I feel anymore. Sorry... I wish I were more helpful.

~*forever_broken*~ 23-05-2008 03:36 AM

Hana hunni, no worries, we all do what we can, when we can and right now you are one of those that needs the support*snuggles*
I totally understand how you're feeling about being between life and death... I've got a similar post some pages back, I'm 'done' but not DONE... Still here, still alive... And it sucks. I wish I could help luv, I wish I had some advice... Please try and hold on sweetheart.

BoundNoMore 23-05-2008 03:40 AM

*hugs Auburn Shadow*

blondiebear 23-05-2008 06:58 AM

I'm still very worried about my friend. Even more so. I feel like I'm fighting for her life and don't know what to do and how to help her.

Tonight I was told that I am a mainstay of the meeting. That is nice to know. But I still want to be the sweet young thing. This kind of needyness is what I hate about my character, even though my therapist says it is normal. I've been capable, or percieved myself as that way.

I'm at a point where I wish I'd had a dad. I have to watch out cause I'm still looking for one. That is not fair. Not fair to the people I glom on to.

I'm going to go see if my husband will let me curl up next to his heart tonight.

Auburn Shadow 23-05-2008 08:11 AM

*hugs you* I don't have words at the moment, hun, but I can listen as much as you need.

Auburn Shadow 23-05-2008 08:39 AM

Need to sleep. Can't sleep. Need to cut. Can't cut. Need to do something. Don't know what to do anymore. Want this all to be over. All of it. But it's not. Never.

*sigh* Hows everyone doing?

Jetforce 23-05-2008 08:53 AM

*cuddles hana*

Hang in there....keep positive and *gives u some sleeping pills so u can crash*

I'm okies i guess :-)
*wanders around the psych ward by himself*

Auburn Shadow 23-05-2008 08:58 AM

*takes pills and crashes out in a corner somewhere out of the way*
*hugs*

MammaMia 23-05-2008 12:41 PM

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo worried *shakes*

Jetforce 23-05-2008 02:40 PM

Wats bothering u helen?

MammaMia 23-05-2008 02:43 PM

I wouldn't call it bothering me, but I'm severly worried about Emma. Chances are she's just asleep :)

Jetforce 23-05-2008 02:45 PM

Yeah, probably asleep at this hr

Y dont' u leave a msg on her fone if u've got her number later on?

zowie 23-05-2008 03:08 PM

Hi everyone. How you all doing?
I've put on a whole stone, and it's really showing as I try to fit into my size 8 clothes. They aren't fitting anymore and it's really getting me down :(
No more eating for me until I'm skinny again.

Auburn Shadow 23-05-2008 03:15 PM

*hugs you* be careful, yeah? I'm around if you wanna talk or anything...

I'm... actually, I don't know what I am anymore. Worried, certainly, but more than that...scared...

I thought maybe she'd just gone away for a day or something, but... she's still not back. I miss her... And I hate the uncertainty of all this.

*cries*

zowie 23-05-2008 03:17 PM

*Hugs auburn shadow* Having a hard day? x

Auburn Shadow 23-05-2008 03:23 PM

*hugs* thanks. Seems like this whole week I've been lurching from one problem to another. Exams, uncertainty about the future, mates in major trouble, other mates who just need someone to listen, and to top it all off, one of my other mates has completely gone missing and hasn't been seen since Wednesday evening when she left the pub. I can't deal with any more in one go, I feel like I'm going to explode. *sigh* Sorry, that ended up longer than I expected.