RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

frenchhorn 29-12-2010 03:50 AM

yeah I know, just wish I didn't have stupid insomnia *hugs* thanks for talking to me

ljmeep 29-12-2010 03:55 AM

any time... that's what friends r for... none of us should be expected to go it alone... and so we r here among the safety of friends and ppl who care about us and accept us just as we r. :)

*hums to self and baby (my daughter is fightin' sleep) and oliver in hopes that he will feel safe enough to sleep* <3

ˈsäləˌterē 29-12-2010 03:58 AM

Don't feel stupid Olie! May I call you Olie? I stay on here till I can't read the words without closin one eye n squintin the other n I'm Fallon off my chair. That's what we're here for.

Take your own advise Kelly. It's good!

frenchhorn 29-12-2010 04:03 AM

thanks kelly and solo. I don't like Oli, sorry can you call me Oliver please.

I think I'm going to try and sleep, getting to the stage where I keep drifting off while looking at the screen.
Thanks both, hope you both get some sleep, if its night time, no idea what time it is for either of you!
*hugs both*

ljmeep 29-12-2010 04:07 AM

eh... sometimes it's hard to follow ur own advice ... i try... *yawn* I think i may need to fall out soon :)

misskitty112 29-12-2010 04:10 AM

*hugs ward*
i'm heading to bed soon too.

risenfromperdition 29-12-2010 05:46 AM

*snuggles felicia*

ljmeep 29-12-2010 05:51 AM

*has escaped to padded cell until I feel more safe in my own skin... will return to psych ward tomorrow*

SoMuchMore 29-12-2010 06:24 AM

I'm sorry so many are struggling right now. *cuddles all tightly*

risenfromperdition 29-12-2010 06:31 AM

*snuggles laura*
The following content has been hidden - Reason : triggering

gah. love how my brother can have ramen at 2:30 am, but if i want to have a small snack cuz i wasnt really hungry all day at 12:30... omg never. not allowed
>.>
and then i send that to my friend on fb chat via my ipod... not realising that since internet froze, i gave my father back his computer and he didnt close off facebook and it unfroze... so he read it. I come back downstairs and all he says is that 'you should be careful what you type when i have the computer in front of me' [because he and mum both said essentially i wasnt allowed to have toast... hah] not 'oh im sorry, i didnt realise that i upset you by what i said' or 'oh sorry, i'll try not to say stuff like that again' ... GAH.

nowdontwannaeateveragain ><

Kahlia1981 29-12-2010 09:34 AM

*huggles all*

quickly sneaking in while I can.

just want to run awy right now

don't want to be here anymore
sooner i can disappear the better
so damn over it all

when does the **** evetr end?

Disturbia 29-12-2010 09:43 AM

Morning * waves*

Doikers 29-12-2010 10:50 AM

*Hugs Oliver*
*Hugs Kahlia*
*Hugs Sarah* BLUE Hair! how cool :)
*Hugs Kelly*
*Hugs Helen*
*Hugs Crimson*
*Hugs Jill*
*Hugs Solo*
*Hugs Felicia*
*Hugs Heather*
*Hugs Laura*
*Hugs Willow*

Hows everyone this morning ? I hope everyone slept / is sleeping well :)

one_step_closer 29-12-2010 12:15 PM

Afternoon.

I feel like I need to overdose today because it is the last chance that I will get in a while because my brother is at home to look after the cats. I need this.

Doikers 29-12-2010 12:31 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* I'm sorry you feel the need to OD Hun , I know I sound like a broken record but could you try distracting yourself at all , Upbeat music ,Light hearted T.V. , Go for a walk if the weathers decent where you are ?

one_step_closer 29-12-2010 12:40 PM

I don't really want to distract myself because this is something that I feel I need to do. If I don't do it I will totally regret it because I won't have the chance to OD again for a while.

Doikers 29-12-2010 12:44 PM

Please be careful Lindsay , I know the feeling of wanting to do somthing self destructive and it's oh so hard to resist , *Squishes*

one_step_closer 29-12-2010 01:23 PM

Thanks Mark, I will try hard to fight this.

How are you?

shadowedsoul 29-12-2010 01:45 PM

hugs all. erm here is me thinking life couldnt bring me down anymore. haha how wrong iam i. iam really struggling right now want to die so much. worse part is i have got the stuff i need to do it. really struggling not to. curls up in corner and hides.

MammaMia 29-12-2010 01:54 PM

Lindsay, please try not to do it. I know you feel you'll regret it if you don't do it. But it's a good thing if you don't. You know this deep down sweetheart. I know you love your brother and your cats and us lot here. Please try stay strong honey? We're on your side and fighting with you. I know it's really hard, especially when you want to do it so badly. But it won't make things any better. I can promise you that. I'm sure you already know this thought. Sorry this is such a rubbish post but wanted to show that I'm listening and I care too xxxx