RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 04-05-2010 10:32 PM

-gives oliver a big fighting plane model- it's a brave fighter like u oliver

lynx 04-05-2010 10:34 PM

*Hugs everyone*

I'm going to call Tom. Latin exam tomorrow. Then off to bed. So night-night everyone!

Scarletdreamer 04-05-2010 10:37 PM

G'night Tineke... pleasant dreams and have a nice chat with Tom. *cuddles* Good luck on the exam!! :)

*sends extra-special encouraging hugs to Oliver*

MammaMia 04-05-2010 10:44 PM

*cuddles April* Someone's really upset me :(

Thanks Owen for the flowers

*cuddles and sits with Oliver* What's wrong?

Scarletdreamer 04-05-2010 10:47 PM

*cuddles Hels* What's up, sweetie? who's upset you? is there anything I can do? My PM box is open if you want to PM me about it rather than write about it on here.

*hides again*

MammaMia 04-05-2010 10:48 PM

Will send a pm on this occasion...

*hides with you*

xxjuliexx 04-05-2010 10:50 PM

-sighs- no motivation to get up but i must get up

Scarletdreamer 04-05-2010 10:55 PM

*huggles Hels* Just sent you a return PM...

*smiles at Owen* You can do it... why don't you want to get up? dreading the day? if so, that sucks... :(

MammaMia 04-05-2010 10:56 PM

You can do it Owen :)

Thanks April x

frenchhorn 04-05-2010 10:59 PM

thanks Owen, I like model planes, used to make them when I was younger

*clings to April* sorry I know its pathetic, but you guys are all I have at the moment.
its a load of stuff, the thing with my sister, is really upsetting me, yes I know give her time, but its been 3 months now and yeah I never expected her to be oh ok fine, but I never expected her to reject me completely, its my birthday on saturday and mum has given her a card and a stamp, but says she doesnt think she will send it and my mum says she is not sure if she will ever come round, and if she does it will take years.
My sister is 17, but my mum says she is young, I felt like saying to my mum well when I was 17 I had been self harming for 2 years, been bullied for 10 years and attempted suicide, off course I didn't say that, but it just felt like my mum was making loads of excuses for my sister, as though it was ok for her to reject me.
spoke to my counsellor about it and he became quite angry that people react in that ignorant way and especially when its someone so close to you.
then I've been really depressed for the last few weeks and I'm seriously suicidal, cutting more and had a panic attack in rehearsal tonight, plus the stress of my upcoming recital and academic work, which I still don't know if its going to be referred or not yet.

sorry I shouldn't have written all of that, its not important, I'm not important.

*hides in shame*

Scarletdreamer 04-05-2010 11:00 PM

You're welcome, sweetheart. :) Anytime.

My back hurts... muscles are all tense because I am missing 1mg Klonopin for the day, skipped my afternoon dose so I would have at least one for tomorrow... it's going to be hell as my NP isn't calling in a 5-day emergency supply and now it's too late to pick it up tonight... DAMN IT!!!!! :crying: I hate this... mail ordering meds is such a ****ing stupid thing to do. I don't care if it saves the company money, I just can't get the ****ing hang of it!!

*punches the wall really really hard* :-S

xxjuliexx 04-05-2010 11:01 PM

it's just so warm in bed but i knows julie has lots to do

Scarletdreamer 04-05-2010 11:03 PM

Oliver, sweetie, you ARE important, just as important as any of us are. And we care about you. THANK YOU for writing all of that out... reread that sentence... I am thanking YOU for writing out your struggles. I would rather know what is going on with my friends than not. You are a delight to be around when you're not low, and I hope that your mood dips back up shortly. It sucks when you feel so low, trust me, I know the feeling... I'm glad that you have your counselor to talk with, that's very important. *cuddles gently* Sorry I have no words of advice about your sister, but at least your mum is okay with everything, right? I know that doesn't make matters all hunky-dory and 100% fine, obviously, but still...

*hides again*

xxjuliexx 04-05-2010 11:03 PM

-sit next to oliver bites lip and hold out arms offering hug-.. i... um...u want hug

PoisonedApple 04-05-2010 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2278969)
Oliver, sweetie, you ARE important, just as important as any of us are. And we care about you. THANK YOU for writing all of that out... reread that sentence... I am thanking YOU for writing out your struggles. I would rather know what is going on with my friends than not. You are a delight to be around when you're not low, and I hope that your mood dips back up shortly. It sucks when you feel so low, trust me, I know the feeling... I'm glad that you have your counselor to talk with, that's very important. *cuddles gently* Sorry I have no words of advice about your sister, but at least your mum is okay with everything, right? I know that doesn't make matters all hunky-dory and 100% fine, obviously, but still...

*hides again*

Sorry I'm not up for typing out my own words right now Oliver... but I am reading along in the ward and this was worth repeating. *cuddles*

xxjuliexx 04-05-2010 11:11 PM

angelic_monster hi

PoisonedApple 04-05-2010 11:26 PM

Hi Owen *waves*

frenchhorn 04-05-2010 11:30 PM

thanks April, crimson and Owen.

I guess your right April, yeah my mum is being supportive, but yeah that doesn't exactly make things good. I just miss my sister, and hate the fact that she no longer thinks I exist, it hurts a lot.
all I want to do is die, I told my counsellor today that I was becoming more and more depressed again and had been thinking about suicide a lot, but it was at the end of the session, so couldn't talk much, he looked worried and asked to email my college welfare officer so he could tell them they need to be offering me regular support as well.

can't survive anymore, sorry I'm not replying very much or being very supportive, just can't at the moment, I promise I will when my brain can focus a little more.

*hides*

PoisonedApple 04-05-2010 11:30 PM

The following content has been hidden - Reason : pathetic whining... no need to read this.
I've just determined that my life is kinda pathetic. Not only do I never go out and hardly get a minute to spare to talk to people I know, I'm pretty sure the only friends I have anymore are you guys. More patheticness? I don't know how to fix it or even if its worth the effort. It makes me sad but on the upside you guys are better friends than any others I've ever had. *sits and cries*

MammaMia 04-05-2010 11:43 PM

*hides & cries*