RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 20-06-2009 12:43 AM

I'm in a really bad mood, but trying to cling onto the excited feeling about today. ****'s sake, I'm in SUCH a bad mood, mostly directed at me.

realflifefaerie 20-06-2009 10:07 AM

*hugs zowie* sounds like a typical little sister, did you get a nap?

*hugs hannah* Open University courses sound fun! Well done for managing to eat, birthday's do kinda become just another day as you get older. Makes me sad.

*hugs shadowedsoul* Don't be sorry, panic attacks are yukky, do you have any techniques to help calm you down?

*hugs bex* that sounds unpleasant.

*hugs Mammamia* Try to enjoy today.

I feel so wiped out today, again, I swear there's something wrong at the moment. However benefits are that mood wise I just am fairly go with the flow.

zowie 20-06-2009 10:15 AM

Too tired to reply individually. Sister woke me up >:( I swear she's on a mission to continuously piss me off.
*Goes out into smoking shelter for a morning ciggy*

zowie 20-06-2009 10:20 AM

Oh, and I forgot to say.
Yesterday marked seven months free!!

shadowedseraph 20-06-2009 02:40 PM

*grabs zowie and does the happy dance* well done on seven months free!

*hugs to everyone else on the ward* too tired for individual replies sorry.

------

Why must i constantly feel like c*** *snuggles teddy*

one_step_closer 20-06-2009 03:42 PM

Very well done zowie!

*hugs everyone*

shadowedseraph 20-06-2009 04:07 PM

*curls up in a corner and bangs head into the wall*

zowie 20-06-2009 05:02 PM

Thank you :) x

*Hugs Shadowed* What's up?

x

Damnation. 20-06-2009 07:36 PM

OH GOD NO.

My mum has Facebook. She's just sent me a friend request. I don't know whether to accept it. We haven't spoken since she virtually accused my dad of killing my sister (bullshit), and I haven't seen her irl for three and a half years...

I've bitched about how I hate her. But then she'd sneak into my thoughts, I'd have dreams about returning to her place for a bit, and think - does part of me want contact?

Confused, bewildered, disorientated...I'm staying away from there today

Eclectica 20-06-2009 08:21 PM

Well, accept it if you feel ready, but don't force yourself to make a decision. Maybe just add her and see what happens, can alwyas block her.

Damnation. 20-06-2009 08:23 PM

Yeah, that's what Loz suggested. Nicole on the other hand was like 'OMFG DON'T ACCEPT D<'. I'll think about it more later, I'm hiding out on another account atm

shadowedsoul 20-06-2009 09:44 PM

yeah i that excatly what happens to me, i could be watching tv. and all of a sudden it start up. might be something to do with anxeity. thankd secrects, hmm no i dont have anyway to clam myself down, which make the pain in my chest worse,any things i could try, if i have a panic attack. ?

[Fog] 20-06-2009 09:47 PM

Sorry, too tired for individual replies but sending you all lots of loves and hugs and teddy bears.

My birthday tomorrow and I'm excited and also very anxious. I wish I could be normal and have a meal and a birthday cake and go out with my friends and stuff. I purged twice today, didn't really need to I just needed to vent my anxiety I suppose. I dunno. I'm trying not to dwell on it but I've just been worrying away all day.

Anyway take care all xxxxx

MammaMia 21-06-2009 01:16 AM

Happy Birthday Hannah :)

I'm feeling really ill and tied. Only I can't ****ing sleep woo :D Too tired to even talk about why I'm so upset & low. Fun. yay.

Ileana 21-06-2009 02:52 AM

...now that all the doors have been shut in my face none can tell me I didn't try, no one can say I can't do it now. Now i can finally leave knowing i tried and THEY didn't care.

Ileana 21-06-2009 03:00 AM

...........g

Ileana 21-06-2009 03:38 AM

I have nothing, nothing. I am nothing...so i want to feel nothing.

shadowedsoul 21-06-2009 09:49 AM

hmm i have got no idea what the hell im doing, im really begin to regret doing this thing. okay in the long run it will be great. but right now i feel traped, and confused. im feeling really low again and i want to cut, something i havent thought about in a while. hmm mabye it was me pretending to be happy for 11 days,has started this off again. or maybe im just now relising how much of a comintment, i just put on myself. and was it worth it. im being to think no. it too late now tho. argh!!!! i dont know what im trying to say. hmm might just delet this afterwards. just needed to let out what was running through my mind. might get some peace then. or not. damnit im such a muppet. hits head hard. =[

zowie 21-06-2009 10:06 AM

It would be my mum's birthday today.
I'm staying positive for her, and for my dad - It's also father's day.

~Kaytee~ 21-06-2009 10:19 AM

*hugs arwen* well done on 7 months btw. thinking of you today xx

sorry have beena bit absent. nets been haywire so that sucks. then have my exams tomorrow and next day. barely studied today >_< slowly starting to freak out =[