RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PsychoKitty2010 16-12-2010 09:41 AM

-hugs mark back, again- I forgot to ask...sorry...how are you?

I am not one that should be missed, for I should have never been alive in the first place. I've got my tools laying next to me. She is telling me that I need to do something...she's giving me 3 choices. She says I can cut, but if so, it has to be bad. She says I can die. And she says I can cut and die. But I have to make my choice, or else... I don't know what the outcome of "or else" is...but I don't think I want to find out...

She won't leave me alone. She just keeps getting louder and louder and louder. She mad...

PsychoKitty2010 16-12-2010 09:42 AM

Ya I dont know what time that is for me. It is 1:42 am here...but if I am still here, I'll see you then.

jonikd 16-12-2010 10:39 AM

*sheepishly hugs wardies I have been neglecting* feel like a bit of a stranger in here. Mark you're a legend, haven't caught up on all your news but you are here for everyone, you're a good kind person. What's happening for you?

Few other familiar faces; Helen, Laura, Julie, Nicole. Miss you all heaps. I'm doing pretty **** but looking forward to a few weeks off at Christmas to sleep and sit quietly.

Love and miss you all
JK
xo

Doikers 16-12-2010 11:35 AM

*Hugs JK Tons* I'm sorry to hear you're feeling crap JK but it's sooooo nice that you popped in :)

*Hugs Kitty* Don't die Kitty , Try to drown her out , Headphones and music?

Doikers 16-12-2010 12:01 PM

Well I'm back at my flat. Back on my computer and a little less anxious but still have that sodding ball of tension in my stomach/lower back , I drank some coffee and some tea and then some more coffee , I should probably stop the caffiene for the day now . I have Group in 2 hours 1 minute which I sometimes enjoy and sometimes don't depends on the topic and who shows up .
DARN Anxiety :S but hey ho , I'll eat some cereal , maybe that will calm me .

nicole94 16-12-2010 12:50 PM

*hugs everyone*

Doikers 16-12-2010 01:02 PM

*Hugs Nicole* How are you hun?

I just met my new neighbour David , he seems okay.

Ack Ack Ack I'm so so Anxious and triggered , I SO want to cut but I have to leave for group in 30 minutes so don't have the time to.. well take care of any cuts , I want to do it too much , Sorry:( I took a Diaz , Kick in fast please:S

nicole94 16-12-2010 01:07 PM

*hugs mark* I'm ok, little bit triggerd, But ok, currently wondering about the 5 mins of really heavy rain we just had which caused all the drains in my street to flood :/ it was amazing, i've never seen such heavy rain.
Please try not to cut mark. You know its not worth it *hugs* I'm sure your group will be ok. Mine was last night, and i was really worried about it. Just gotta try and look at the positives :) Do you have any friends at your group?

Doikers 16-12-2010 01:12 PM

Well I cut , not badly at all , I hope it holds me I can still feel some anxiety :S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S . I'm Sorry.
I'm Sorry You're triggered Nicole Can you put on some upbeat music ? *Feels like a Hypocrite* , WOW your rain sounds impressive Nicole, We have had medium rain most of the day but I'ts clearing now ,They say it will freeze tonight , I'm worried there will be ice everywhere :S
*Hugs Nicole*

Doikers 16-12-2010 01:14 PM

*Feels Broken*
I'm just covered in scars COVERED and I hate them and I did them (Almost) all. I have ruined my body , ruined myself , Ruined my life and I can't stop *Sigh*
I'm sorry .

nicole94 16-12-2010 01:21 PM

*hugs mark* oh mark :( I'm sorry you cut, but its ok, its only a slip up. Are you taking care of the cuts? *Also feels like a hypocrite* I am just trying to use distractions at the moment. But still not really feeling like i deserve to keep safe :( *squishes*

Doikers 16-12-2010 01:27 PM

*Hugs Nicole Tons* 7 minutes and I've got to go to group , To answer your friends question Nicole , I'm friendly with some of the people in the group and say hi if I run into them in the street but we don't make plans to meet up or anything.
I Have My VERY BEST friend seperatley and she has just moved to the same town as me , I am having coffee with her tomorrow which I am looking forward to , I love her , and am trying to figure out how to tell how she feels about me *sigh* without saying "Do you like me?" and being rejected , I don't think I could take the rejection ,I'm not feeling wonderful recently :S

nicole94 16-12-2010 01:30 PM

Oh dear mark :) But i think the group situation is pretty good, It's the same as mine, we are friends, but dont meet up outside group, so if i dont wanna go to group i go to see my friends there, it kinda gives me a reason to go, try and concentrate on that? *hugs* And unfortunatley I have no advice about the other friend, i am useless at relationship stuff, sorry. :(

one_step_closer 16-12-2010 02:01 PM

*hugs Mark* Sorry, I have no advice either.

I'm waiting on the minister coming, she'll be here in an hour. I'm so scared because I don't know what to say and i'm really socially anxious. There are so many little things that worry me.

misskitty112 16-12-2010 02:30 PM

*hugs ward*
One day I will stop being so useless and have advice.
But right now, I'm snowed in at uni... so I may not get to go home after my finals tomorrow... effffff. And I'm worried about finals, and I don't feel good.

Kahlia1981 16-12-2010 02:58 PM

*huggles all*

JK: Special *WB hugs*

Mark: Hey big bro, how are things going? *big hugs*

Heather: I like your signature pic - I can't remember whether I've said that or not because I've been gone so long. *hugs*

Kitty: Hi, I'm Kahlia. Your new since I've been absent so *waves*. Just wanted to say that I love the last two songs in your sig. I read your post (post #38109) on page #1906 listing your diagnosis and we share a couple. I have schizoaffective disorder (bipolar type), PTSD, DID, OCD, agoraphobia and as a result of the last ones dissociate - although not as badly these days, and have bad and regular panic attacks often to the extent where I am unable to leave the house. I can understand you are going through a lot right now and could do with some support, so I hope that you are able to find that here.

To everyone: I'm sorry I'm not around as much. It's just a bit hard to get online at the moment as the current study period is in full-swing and I'm still working out my study schedule to fit around exams and illness etc.. Certain other "unusual events" are coming into play as well unfortunately. *le sigh*

*leaves hugs and safe love and care packages for all on the table and heads out into the garden to play with Puppy SinClair*

MammaMia 16-12-2010 04:09 PM

I've another migraine, not amused :( Off to work I go. Hope it's like last night, however it has been snowing again!!! But majority didn't stick :S

Doikers 16-12-2010 04:21 PM

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Lindsay*

*Hugs Lil Sis Kahlia*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Felicia*

Doikers 16-12-2010 04:28 PM

I was so anxious/low/triggered that group sort of happened around me , I Did Not want to be there but now I'm back at my flat I don't partiulary want to be here either. Not helped by the plate that was labeled "Vegetarian" I bit into a pastry thing and it was full of some kind of fish , ACK!! , I'm sorry I'm moaning so much tonight , One . Of . Those . Days :(

misskitty112 16-12-2010 04:35 PM

*hugs Mark*
My roommate just got to go home. So now I'm in my dorm. alone.
I think I'm having one of those days too. I'm only a PM away if you need me.