RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Auburn Shadow 12-02-2009 06:03 AM

*drops by to leave hugs for everyone*

Things have gotten rather hectic recently so I'm not around as much as I wish I could be. Sleep patterns are rather messed up at the moment, in that I'm really not getting as much sleep as I need, but I just can't sleep anymore. Although, one of my friends is going to make me a hypnosis script to see if that helps the situation anymore.
Things are very up and down at the moment, and I don't really have the words to be of much use to people at the moment, but soon I will, or I hope I will anyway.

*leaves more hugs to last until I can get back in*

Snuffles 12-02-2009 08:48 AM

Wildly Insane- nothing yet. We looked at one the other day but there were heaps of people there we just lost all hope of getting it, then there was one yesterday we looked at which was good, and we were going to apply, but even with the loan I'm getting (should be getting tomorrow) I will have NO money for uni books, plus Trent wants to move a bit further north anyway, and start afresh. After thinking about it I want to as well, get further from the city coz then I'll be close to two forum people (another forum) so I'll have a bit of support. Plus we're staying with one of them from next week so will be good. I've changed one of my subjects to off campus =) So that's good. Oh and there's HEAPS of work for Trent up there too. So as much as I didn't want to go further, the Pros are actually outweighing the Cons =)

I hope everyone's ok. Haven't been on much sorry. Just always seem to have a million and one things to do each day grrrrr. Still haven't done everything either.. Feeling ok.. just dealing with Ana which unfortunately she seems to winning the battle so far =(

*cuddles everyone*

Kahlia1981 12-02-2009 08:52 AM

Katie - good luck with the house hunting... glad to hear that there have been some positive changes and hopes relating to uni. Hang in there with your battle with ana hun, but don't forget that even if she wins one battle, she doesn't have to win the war. *hugs*

*leaves hugs for everyone*

caiden 12-02-2009 09:31 AM

i give up........i give up on everything...........i think i left the hospital too soon. i think i should have stayed there a little while longer. i think i needed more help.......GGGGRRRRRR!!!!!!!! why cant people just let me die already???!!!!!!

Snuffles 12-02-2009 03:37 PM

Thanks Kahlia.. Means alot..

Caiden.. *cuddles* have no words, but have an endless amount of hugs for you:-D

A year since she died. A whole f***ing year. :crying:

*curls up in the corner with Puppy Sinclair* I wish I had a cat :sad:

Tears of Solitude 12-02-2009 05:04 PM

::::::::::::: hugs everyone :::::::::::

Im so sad right now. Ive been crying all afternoon.
Will I ever recover from this????

pixiedust 12-02-2009 05:41 PM

*hugs everyone*

Detour. Derail 12-02-2009 05:41 PM

Jade you will recover sweety...
it just takes time and i know that sucks because given the choice we'd all be recovered straight away...but just be patient....
you're stronger than this and you CAN and WILL beat it ok?
Just keep going...you're doing so well
****BIIIIIIIG hugs****

Mary Anne 12-02-2009 08:09 PM

*cuddles everyone*

realflifefaerie 12-02-2009 08:17 PM

Sorry I haven't been around, Have been thinking of you all but am stupidly busy and really struggling.

Will make more of an effort to pop in.

*leaves hugs and chocolate fingers*

Tears of Solitude 12-02-2009 10:27 PM

Thanks Voice of Reason for your kind words xxx < hugs to you >

Hugs < Secrets, Mary Anne, Katrica, Snuffles and Caiden >

Katrica thank you for the update give dayna my love if you can and hope and her housemate settle in soon.

Love Jade xxx

Spirit of an Angel 12-02-2009 10:45 PM

im coming to hide and screamm men and kids ive had enough of them ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BoundNoMore 12-02-2009 10:47 PM

*hugs free spirit*

MammaMia 12-02-2009 11:44 PM

I am so bloody angry.
Seriously.
You have no idea.

BoundNoMore 12-02-2009 11:45 PM

Why are you angry Helen?
I am here if you want to talk about it (either in here or you can PM me)

MammaMia 13-02-2009 12:04 AM

I'm too angry to explain but it was about the meeting I had today about the incidents in halls that occured recently...

Tears of Solitude 13-02-2009 12:16 AM

Im sorry that the meeting didnt go well. I was thinking of you today.

:::::: hugs :::::::

Spirit of an Angel 13-02-2009 12:20 AM

thanks boundnomorexxx

MammaMia 13-02-2009 12:39 AM

They're not going to do anything about it and upset me even further with a lot of their comments, am so ****ing angry man >.<

Detour. Derail 13-02-2009 01:28 AM

*hugs hells*
*soothes her anger*
shhhhh....
is it about what we had that big long conversation on a bus about baby?
it's ok....just take some deep breaths...
Dont let yourself rise to it because they are just stupid and you are farrrr too good for that.
I know it was horrible at the time and you were angry and scared but you got through it...and thats the most important thing.
You tried and if they dont want to listen...well...they are bloody stupid...but YOU'LL be ok and you will survive sweetyheart
*continues to hug and soothe til Hells feels better*
xoxo

BoundNoMore 13-02-2009 03:32 AM

*cuddles Katrica*

Kahlia1981 13-02-2009 05:16 AM

*offers hugs to all*

Sorry no individual replies at the moment. Just not able to find the words right now.

Update on me: I saw the new psych today and it went fairly well. She was very understanding and didn't push too hard on topics but still managed to get a fairly good overview of where I was at and what certain triggers are. Am seeing her again next week. Feeling a little fragile right at the moment though.

zowie 13-02-2009 01:22 PM

I'm going to dye my hair. Hooray!
*Leaves hugs for everyone*

Mary Anne 13-02-2009 01:54 PM

What colour Zowie?

I feel fat, ate a whole packet of biccies, whoops, I only meant to have one.

*cuddles everyone*

MammaMia 13-02-2009 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voice Of Reason (Post 1422158)
*hugs hells*
*soothes her anger*
shhhhh....
is it about what we had that big long conversation on a bus about baby?
it's ok....just take some deep breaths...
Dont let yourself rise to it because they are just stupid and you are farrrr too good for that.
I know it was horrible at the time and you were angry and scared but you got through it...and thats the most important thing.
You tried and if they dont want to listen...well...they are bloody stupid...but YOU'LL be ok and you will survive sweetyheart
*continues to hug and soothe til Hells feels better*
xoxo

*hugs Alexx back*
Yes it is what we had that big long conversation when I was on a train haha. I do take big deep breathes but just uually sends me into a panic attack becaue I am that wound up. But today I'm not as angry I don't think. They are stuipd, they're like but you didn't tell him to STOP. WELL HOW ABOUT YOU GO THROUGH THAT HELL...AND TRY TELLING SOMEONE TO STOP, OR TRY GETTING RAPED AND TRYING TO TELL SOMEONE TO STOOP THEN :ermm: Pffft they were like if you think we're being out of order, come in tmorrow (probs to let me think) and tell us!!! Don't facebook me, dont email me, but come in. Why should I travel for 3 hours in total both ways (1 hour & half each) just to have a 10 minute or so dicussion on how they are so bloody wrong? Plus if I took this further, they could quite easily turn around and say theydidnt offer that and deny it and stuff. I have lost all respect I had for one person (as she was the chaplin and I told her a lot)....and that person als brought up when Stef died, when I got drunk and how I put myself into vunerable situations, how I am a very vunerable person at times and how I should take a hell of lot more care when being somewhere I don't know (i.e. halls) more than the average uni student here. Yes some of what she said was pretty valid points, but they just angered me so much and my peer mentor who I was chatting to on facebok and then rang me for well over an hour...becaue I was that upset. She was like saying I should take the incident to the police heh and all sorts. Oh and they were like if you felt violated (um didn't ask me but YES I DID) we'd take it to the police and they were like you didn't tell him to stop so your actions to get AWAY from him COULD be interepted as 'flirting' and 'teasing' him!!!! Also they were like what do YOU think the best thing would be to do if you see him again? So I was like ignore him probably....and they were like well the adult thing to do is to apologise for flirting with him and giving him the wrong impression....WHAT THE ACTUAL ****? THAT'S TELLING HIM IT'S OKAY TO DO WHAT HE DID AND LETS HIM GET AWAY WITH IT!!!! I'm so unbelievably angry stilll and upset, still haven't cried >.<

Snuffles 13-02-2009 03:00 PM

Oh Helen I'm so sorry to hear about it. I can't believe some people *cuddles tightly*

MammaMia 13-02-2009 03:14 PM

I can't believe it either, it's proper eating me up. I know I shouldn't let it and shouldn't allow this to make me so angry and upset still...but I can't help it...

Snuffles 13-02-2009 03:27 PM

Dont worry I'd feel exactly the same if I was in your shoes. Just take care ok *cuddles*

zowie 13-02-2009 04:10 PM

*Hugs Helen*
Love you hun xxx

My hair is purple again!!!!

MammaMia 13-02-2009 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuffles (Post 1423009)
Dont worry I'd feel exactly the same if I was in your shoes. Just take care ok *cuddles*

Thank sweet *cuddles*

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1423077)
*Hugs Helen*
Love you hun xxx

My hair is purple again!!!!

*hugs Arwen* Love you too hunnie, YAY FOR PURPLE HIAR, pics? =D

fallen wings44 13-02-2009 05:33 PM

*checks in* im going to be here for while..........
um...can i reqest a room please....

BoundNoMore 13-02-2009 05:44 PM

Of course you can get a room Alex.

fallen wings44 13-02-2009 08:26 PM

thank you........

Kahlia1981 13-02-2009 10:20 PM

Kat - *hugs* Sorry I have no real words for you, just sending warm thoughts your way that you can hang in there hun.

Helen - Having been through something similar I can see where you are coming from sweetie. *hugs* As easy as it is for me to say, I realise this may be hard to do, but try not to stress about the situation still making you feel angry. Anger is a perfectly normal emotion for you to be experiencing given the circumstances. Beating yourself up about feeling it won't help. I'm sure you already know this, you are an intelligent girl, and I'm sorry if I sound like I'm preaching ... that isn't my intention. Just hoping that you are taking care of yourself. Sending warm thoughts and love your way. *offers cuddles*

Alex - Hi. Grab a room any time you need.

Katie - Hows things going with the house-hunting ?? *hugs you*

Arwen - kewl ... purple hair. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. *hugs you*

Mary Anne 13-02-2009 10:20 PM

Hi all,

Zowie - yey to purple hair (mine was purple for a long time :)

Helen *hugs* no words really, that is so horrible for you to deal with.

Hi Alex *offers hugs*

*hugs Kat*

I have been exhausted all day and now it is night I am wide awake, this hasn't happened for ages, don't like it when things change.

*hugs everyone*

MammaMia 14-02-2009 12:23 AM

Not looking after myself. Thinking about overdosing. Am severly beating myself up about this. I can't deal with this anymore. Nobody's listening to me and those whom are can't do anything for me, the one person who can well I can't contact her as she's not come online today and although I have her home number I can't use mine to call, because my family are around all weekend to hear and my mobile is out of credit. Godamm it. I just NEED someone at uni to help me through this, to listen, to not judge and help me deal with this. Now the obvious choice would be the counsellor but I'm too ****ing scared that she's going to think the same. I'm scarwd the police will too (about 5 people today/last night alone have suggested taking it to the police). I can't deal with it. I'm being over the top. He should have stopped. Nobody's helping because I was too scared to tell him to stop. I'm a failure and a **** up. I'm so scared.

Jetforce 14-02-2009 01:14 PM

*cuddles every1 there and leaves some custard tarts*

xx

Julilly 14-02-2009 01:17 PM

finding a hidden corner to sit and hurt and disapear

Jetforce 14-02-2009 01:34 PM

*cuddles Julilly*

Detour. Derail 14-02-2009 03:16 PM

HEY JEM!!
&& *huggs for everyone*

zowie 14-02-2009 05:25 PM

Camera crew are coming round soon to interview us. Then coming back tonight to film my sister getting drunk with her mates.
Might force my dad to take me to the pub :P

MammaMia 14-02-2009 07:01 PM

Today has been eventful, didn't go to sleep until 3.30am, then overslept, then when I went downstairs to eat beakfast I wacked my elbow big style into the wall and it still kills now and was 15 minutes late for choir. That was alright but nobody seemed to be in the mood for talking today haha. Then met up with Laura and had a good time, she went home early so I continued shopping and was abdoaning my trip when I collasped in the loos, well my legs gave way anyway...and then decided to go straight home instead of stopping off somewhere and now just feel really down meh. Fed up and just want to sleep for a long while...life is doing my head in at the moment lol.

Ileana 14-02-2009 09:22 PM

Kahlia1981 15-02-2009 02:00 AM

Sorry to be a party-pooper all. I'm just going to go grab a nice corner and bash my head into a wall until I can cry. *sigh* I can't deal with this anymore. I just want everything to stop. Sorry.

Damnation. 15-02-2009 03:33 AM

BEHOLD! FOR IT HAS RETURNED!

*Hugs all tightly*

Kahlia1981 15-02-2009 03:42 AM

DAYNA!!!!!! *snuggles you*

Damnation. 15-02-2009 04:20 AM

KAHLIA! <33 *Snuggles back*

MammaMia 15-02-2009 01:50 PM

DAYNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *glomps*

Kahlia, massive cuddles hun, let it all out

Jetforce 15-02-2009 01:51 PM

*sneaks in and surprises helen with some hugs*