RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 21-01-2010 03:39 PM

*cuddles both lots*

I wish I could help more. :/ Don't cut??

I feel really ****. (Y)

Strawberry.Bananas 21-01-2010 05:29 PM

i'm stuck in oxford visiting my aunt and i want to die. so much. but i can't kill myself here because of...issues that my aunt has...i can't hurt her more...but i need to die. somebody please help me. please?

Imaginary_friend 21-01-2010 05:35 PM

*big hugs to vicki* i don't really know what to say other than please don't. we'd all miss you *more hugs*

*hugs to everyone else*

had my first counselling session today after nearly 2 years...urgh. *snuggles down to cry and sleep*

Strawberry.Bananas 21-01-2010 05:37 PM

you wouldn't notice, and if you did isn't it better than i'm happy? i can't cope with life.

Imaginary_friend 21-01-2010 05:42 PM

:( *hugs* is there someone in oxford you can talk to apart from your aunt? i don't like you feeling rubbish by yourself :( and you wouldn't be happy...you wouldn't be here :( and we totally would notice, trust me! much love xx

Strawberry.Bananas 21-01-2010 05:46 PM

no there's nobody. just me. i'm actually in the house along at the moment. i can't do this. i can't.

[Awakening] 21-01-2010 05:50 PM

*cuddles everyone* sorry you're all having crappy times!

Sorry i don't have any individual replies, but i'm thinking of u all lots

I had a motivated day today, got lots of things that have been hanging over me for ages done... so yay for me!

Also me and my gf have talked over everything i was worried about and it's all in the open so thats good too.

love to all of you x x x

Imaginary_friend 21-01-2010 05:50 PM

please don't. *hugs* go out for a walk, or watch a film or something, anything to distract you from feeling like this while there's no one around. thinking of you.

[Awakening] 21-01-2010 07:36 PM

*hugs* imaginary ( is there something u'd like to be called?)

How did counselling go? weldone for going, thats great! How are you doing now? x x x

Imaginary_friend 21-01-2010 07:38 PM

thanks jocelyn :) i thought i put my name in somewhere but apparently i didn't...lol i'm Laura :) *waves* hii! lol
it went ok i think...was only an assesment session but they seem to think they'll be able to help so that's kind of a relief. i don't she got the whole fact that i'm drinking far more than i should be but i guess i can talk about that in my actual sessions.
i'm doing ok at the moment....i'm going out tonight so i'm hoping to have a good time and get very drunk :) woop. lol i know, i know, its bad ... urgh. *wraps herself up in a duvet with a hot ribeana* yum :)

[Awakening] 21-01-2010 07:44 PM

Hi Laura! Nice to meet you properly :-)

Weldone that sounds fab. Yeah don't worry about not telling her yet, im sure they're used to people not opening up immediately about everything, some people find that very hard.

Well its good you're going out with friends, make sure u keep safe, book a cab home before hand if u need to! And if u feel u can, maybe set a limit to how much you're happy to spend? This could proof very difficult though *hugs*

Have you been given a next appt or are u on a waiting list?

x x x

Imaginary_friend 21-01-2010 07:47 PM

:) i have to wait for them to get back to me about an appointment...probably in the next couple of weeks is when i'll get my first proper one :) i'll try and limit how much money i take out with me but tbh, it's the drinking before i go out that always gets me...haha...working with a drink in hand. bad bad times. my essay is going to be fab. they all are! lol
i'm glad you've had a good day too :) being motivated is always fab, doesn't happen very often for me tho!
xx

[Awakening] 21-01-2010 07:49 PM

Have a good time! Yeah me neither, its a huge rarity (sp!)

stay safe and have fun x x x

Imaginary_friend 21-01-2010 07:57 PM

:) well, it's good today was a good day then! :)
thanks - will do :)
xx

Kahlia1981 21-01-2010 08:41 PM

*hugs everyone*

Well I haven't heard back from my tdoc - but to be fair the email was sent pretty late yesterday afternoon, and it's not even 7am yet.

The feelings are getting worse. I'm thinking of waking up my housemate.

I just don't know anymore. :(

*cuddles everyone and then returns to her dark corner*

[Awakening] 21-01-2010 08:47 PM

If you're housemate will be fine with u waking them up do it sweety. Could u quietly creep into their bed (not trying to sound creepy or anything!) and gently put they're arm around u? this might wake them up a little bit to cuddle u back... idk

Du know why ur feeling so low? could u watch tv or something? *cuddles*

MammaMia 21-01-2010 08:49 PM

*crawls into the denial tent and cries*

[Awakening] 21-01-2010 08:53 PM

*crawls after MammaMia and wipes tears* what's up sweetie? *hugs* x x x

Scarletdreamer 21-01-2010 09:33 PM

Urgh long day...

*hides in dark dark corner*

:crying:

MammaMia 21-01-2010 09:36 PM

*hugs*

I can't do it anymore. I can't keep pretending. :'(

Shouldn't have gone out with my friends tonight. They really upset me (well upset me further) and I think I upset them :'( :'(