RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

[Fog] 11-04-2009 11:16 PM

Hey zowie, my name's Hannah, I think I may have to be Hannah 2 to avoid confusion lol!

Sorry to hear you slipped up :-( I've been trying to stop but I haven't actually managed to go 24 hours yet... Urgh. Five months is very impressive, and the way I see it three times in five months is amazing. Even though you've needed it at points you obviously aren't relying on it and that's when it's a real problem. Don't beat yourself up about it, you're clearly progressing so don't let one slip up drag you back down *Hugs*

MammaMia 12-04-2009 12:08 AM

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrr

[Fog] 12-04-2009 12:09 AM

Rant away if you want Helen :-)

MammaMia 12-04-2009 12:22 AM

I can't deal with this.

[Fog] 12-04-2009 12:27 AM

*Cuddles*

Hang on in there sweetie xx

MammaMia 12-04-2009 12:45 AM

Don't want to hang in here anymore. But hey everyone thinks I'll just get over it (Y)

wildly insane 12-04-2009 12:49 AM

*hugs Gil* I'm so sorry hun, please stay safe, you are worth so much more than the way you've been treated, my PM box is open if you want it.

*hugs Helen* maybe tomorrow you'll be glad you're not, there is always hope, we're here to listen if you want to chat.

*hugs Hannah* Am so impressed that you've managed to tell your parents, and I hope the ADs start working soon.

*hugs Arwen* don't feel guilty, sorry to hear about the cigarettes, I think you're dad would still be proud of you because you are so much better than you were, we're not perfect and you are trying, don't beat yourself up, keep going.

*hugs anyone else in need of one tonight*

I'm still okay, managed to sit through a family meal and my dad getting drunk and morbid, he really doesn't seem to enjoy anything any more which is really sad.

Auburn Shadow 12-04-2009 01:01 AM

*hugs everyone*

I'm ****ed. Cut, purged, and managed to piss the one person I really need to talk to off, all in the space of about 5 minutes. Fantastic, no?

I just want to press self destruct right now.

Long*Past 12-04-2009 07:11 AM

Hey everyone.
*offers hugs to everyone*
Sorry it's not more.
You all know I'm here for ya.

Sorry I've been away a couple days too.
I spent most of my weekend out at Riley's house, and I got away from it all. I was allowed to slip into my fantasy world where things suck sometimes, but at least I know it's not real.
Ugh. I noticed also, that I'm having such trouble writing at the moment, because I'm trying to write a happy scene... and it's just not where I am, and thus not where my character is... It scares me slightly that my fictional character has taken on my emotions.

Something is wrong with my knee... I hope it isn't bad because it hurts like a biatch right now, and I not only have music festival this week... in like a month, I have cheerleading tryouts... I mean... I don't think I'm going to make it, just because I know I'm not pretty and thin and petite enough for it... but I'm still going to try...

It's really hard to resist the urge to cut right now...
It's seriously like, as soon as I walk into my house, all this stress that I got to put away for the last three days just comes sweeping down over me like a wave.
I'm so tired... And I have math homework...

zowie 12-04-2009 12:32 PM

Hello Hannah 2 :) My name's Arwen. Thank you, a feel a little less crap about the slip up now *hugs back*

*Hugs Helen* Feeling any better today sweets?

Thanks Hana *hugs* It actually does make me feel better to remind myself that nobody's perfect. These things do happen I guess, I just need to pick myself up and keep going (Y)

*Hugs Auburn* (I've forgotten your name again :P I have a feeling your yet another Hannah, but I might be wrong!) Don't beat yourself up honey, like I just said, these things happen. Keep fighting!

*Hugs Ashley* Take care of yourself. And don't fret too much about the cheerleading tryouts, I'm sure you're beautiful :)

Going for pizza today :D

MammaMia 12-04-2009 03:20 PM

There are too many Hannah's in here hahahahah

I feel dreadful. Still want to take them all but I can't yet.

[Fog] 12-04-2009 04:40 PM

Hehe yup maybe I'll change my name to Bob or something!

What's up Helen? *Hugs* Don't take them sweetie

Wildly Insane - well done for getting through the family meal, hope you feel ok now.

Auburn - we all have bad days, but I hope you can pick yourself up from it :-)

Ashley - sorry to hear about your knee, but I'm sure you'll do great at the try outs. It's always hard coming back to reality after a break, but hang on in there

zowie, enjoy the pizza!!

Hugs and easter eggs to all xx

Damnation. 12-04-2009 11:42 PM

I do believe that I am proud of myself!

http://recoveryourlife.com/forum/sho....php?p=1548093 [/blatant advertising]

Tears of Solitude 12-04-2009 11:47 PM

:::::::::::::::::::::::: hugs to everyone ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry Im no help tonite, Im having HER talking and shouting at me tonite. Its come from out of the blue, please dont tell me my meds arent working anymore ...............

[Fog] 12-04-2009 11:48 PM

Don't know the story behind it but well done all the same, it's great that you've made progress *Pops party poppers* :laugh:

[Fog] 12-04-2009 11:49 PM

*Hugs Jade* Anything you can do to quieten her down or shut her out? I know how hard that is and it's probably an annoying question... But hugs all the same xx

Long*Past 12-04-2009 11:56 PM

Thanks Zowie and Banana.

*hugs Jade*

My head is killing me and Chase's music isn't helping...
Stupid screamo metal...

GAH!
I need to stop living in my fantasy world and start living in the real one!
It's seriously f**king with my mood!!!!!!!

Damnit! I must find tylenol!

[Fog] 13-04-2009 12:00 AM

Hope your head stops hurting :-( Lol I know what you mean... Fantasy world is so much nicer though!!

Strawberry.Bananas 13-04-2009 12:15 AM

Can I check in today? :(

Damnation. 13-04-2009 12:23 AM

Jade: x_O Hope you can shut her up soon *hugs*

*Hugs Sorcha*

Hannah: That's probably for the best actually, lol, but thanks

*Hugs Strawberry* Course you can

Strawberry.Bananas 13-04-2009 12:30 AM

Thank you. :).

*Grabs pillow and perches on a bed, watching everybody else*

Auburn Shadow 13-04-2009 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1546712)

*Hugs Auburn* (I've forgotten your name again :P I have a feeling your yet another Hannah, but I might be wrong!) Don't beat yourself up honey, like I just said, these things happen. Keep fighting!

Thanks, Arwen, *hugs back* lol, yeah, I'm another Hana.

Still feeling rather crap, but made it up with Jamie in the end, so things are looking slightly better I guess. So much for giving up smoking though, had 20 in the last 2 days.

*hugs everyone else*

MammaMia 13-04-2009 01:04 AM

I can't do this.

Long*Past 13-04-2009 01:45 AM

*hits head on wall*

IDIOT!!!! DON'T START THIS!!!!

[Fog] 13-04-2009 02:18 AM

*Hugs to all who need them*

Helen, Ashley, Vicki, everyone, how are you all?? Auburn glad things are going ok for you, I'm a smoker too and I know how hard it is trying to give up. Just take each day as it comes :-)

*Paces up and down*

Long*Past 13-04-2009 02:44 AM

Uh... not so great...
I don't want to be where I am right now, and I don't think I can drag myself back into denial, so the denial tent is not an option!
My writing isn't even helping right now, because it's all dark and horrible and it just makes me feel worse!
*sigh*
*curls up in corner and starts to cry*

[Fog] 13-04-2009 02:51 AM

*Wraps you up in a nice warm blanket*

Yeah, writing can be really difficult when you're not feeling good. It scares me sometimes seeing my thoughts on paper, like it makes them real. What are you trying to write?

*Cuddles*

MammaMia 13-04-2009 03:00 AM

Make the flashbacks stop??????

Why is it, those ****ing pretty girls, who made my life hell, get to ****ing enjoy their lives and I dont get to ****ing enjoy mine????????????

[Fog] 13-04-2009 03:14 AM

:-( You've probably read it already but I heard there's some tips somewhere on RYL on how to cope with flashbacks? I can't really advise on that though, sorry.

Urgh yeah life seems so unfair. I just don't understand - why me? Why us? Why not someone who's horrible?

*Big hugs* xxx

Long*Past 13-04-2009 03:23 AM

I write fanfiction and poetry.
I know that the quality of writing is really good, but it just makes me feel worse than when I started writing because I can see my mind written all over the screen...
Ugh...
I need to go for a run...

MammaMia 13-04-2009 03:23 AM

I wonder it all the time.....

GRRRRRR

Long*Past 13-04-2009 04:40 AM

*paces up and down hallway*

MammaMia 13-04-2009 05:56 AM

I miss my sister.
She acts like I don't exist ;)

Jetforce 13-04-2009 06:36 AM

Awww..i'm sorry helen

*cuddles* can u talk to them?

*cuddles ashley* hope ur alrite there xx

Kahlia1981 13-04-2009 06:40 AM

*offers everyone hugs*

ksdfjhlksajf 13-04-2009 06:55 AM

*wanders back in*

Sorry I just kind of posted and left.

How is everyone doing?

*HUGS*

Jetforce 13-04-2009 07:46 AM

*hugs amy*

i'm ok..urself? u keeping well?

Strawberry.Bananas 13-04-2009 10:03 AM

*Hugs everybody*

How is everybody today? xx

Kahlia1981 13-04-2009 10:26 AM

*hugs all*

The guy I love says he loves me but then says that 90% of the stuff that comes from his mouth is sh*t. I don't know what to make from that. I just hurt my best friend because I mistook one of her actions to be deliberately hurting me and now I just want to kill myself.

I suck big time.

Jetforce 13-04-2009 11:02 AM

awww..*cuddles kahlia*

MammaMia 13-04-2009 02:35 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Still trying to not od, but I don't know how much longer I can hold on. I just don't care anymore. It's too hard. I'm seriously ****ed.

Strawberry.Bananas 13-04-2009 02:40 PM

Awh, hon! :(. You can hold on...You're winning the battle...

*hugs*

MammaMia 13-04-2009 03:24 PM

That's not true, I'm losing it and pretty fast. I need to update that thing under my username, since it's not true and take out my sig really...

Strawberry.Bananas 13-04-2009 03:58 PM

I know it's hard to keep fighting when you feel like you're not getting anywhere and hopeless it can all feel but you can pull through...and we're all here to help.

*hugs*

MammaMia 13-04-2009 04:44 PM

Thanks Vicki sweetheart *cuddles* How are you doing anyway?

Strawberry.Bananas 13-04-2009 04:49 PM

:)

Not exactly doing so well myself, unfortunately. I've just had enough.

zowie 13-04-2009 05:22 PM

*Cuddles everyone*
I have a really bad cough because of all the cigarettes, and yet I still went into my overdraft to buy another packet >.< Arrrrrrrrghhh. I just want to quit!
Good news though, I have dyed my hair pink :) xx

Strawberry.Bananas 13-04-2009 05:24 PM

Ooooh!!! Pink hair!!! :D

zowie 13-04-2009 05:26 PM

:D It was purple, so now it's...uh...magenta I think is the word. I think that's what the dye was called.
Woooo!

MammaMia 13-04-2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strawberry.Bananas (Post 1549599)
:)

Not exactly doing so well myself, unfortunately. I've just had enough.

Oh sweetie, I know how you feel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1549658)
*Cuddles everyone*
I have a really bad cough because of all the cigarettes, and yet I still went into my overdraft to buy another packet >.< Arrrrrrrrghhh. I just want to quit!
Good news though, I have dyed my hair pink :) xx

*cuddles Arwen* Are you having any support with quitting cigs?? PINK HAIR

Wow I actually FAIL.