RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

1ofmany 31-07-2008 07:44 PM

*puts a big pile of cussions in the room and flomps on them then moves out the way for others to have a go*

blue_cloud 31-07-2008 07:47 PM

if it's the one i think it is i disagree! and i simply will not allow it
*hugs*

blue_cloud 31-07-2008 07:48 PM

oooh cushions
*flomps and moves!* anyone else? tis very fun!

Auburn Shadow 31-07-2008 07:50 PM

*ventures out of corner to join people on cushions*

1ofmany 31-07-2008 07:51 PM

i dont know what the quote is and therefore cant comment on it.
*flomps on the pillows with auburn and diamond*

blue_cloud 31-07-2008 07:52 PM

*fluffs up the cushions* for more flomping fun!

1ofmany 31-07-2008 07:59 PM

A good flomp is healthy!

(in my oppinoion!)

~*forever_broken*~ 31-07-2008 08:09 PM

Jeff, it doesn't NEED to happen, dear Uncle *massive snuggles*. TBH I couldn't handle it right now if it did...

Sorry guys, am pretty useless atm :-(

Love y'all

*retreats to her corner*

1ofmany 31-07-2008 08:35 PM

Stay where we can see you! That sounds too much like a goodbye :(
My cusions dont burst come join me and diamond and everone else will help keep you safe.

~*forever_broken*~ 31-07-2008 09:24 PM

*runs after Jeff as far as they'll let her go* probably shouldn't be out of the psych ward...
Uncle Jeff, please be careful :-(

Detour. Derail 31-07-2008 10:14 PM

*sniffle*

Auburn Shadow 31-07-2008 10:27 PM

*cuddles Alexx*

-------------------

Hard day today. People are hiding something important from me because of where I was today. Gonna tell me tomorrow, and I don't think I can survive more of this sort of stuff.
It all used to be so simple.... where did those days go?

BoundNoMore 31-07-2008 10:36 PM

*tackles her daddy with a bear hug*

Detour. Derail 31-07-2008 10:36 PM

Is it possible to be INFECTED....with rage?

BoundNoMore 31-07-2008 10:38 PM

*ponders*
that's a good question Alexx...
why... do you feel infected?

Casper_Fading 31-07-2008 10:39 PM

HELLS! *dashes out of cupboard, glomps firmly*

*dashes back to cupboard, sets dead bolt*

at least I can type this mornign. so far... that's the only good thing.

BoundNoMore 31-07-2008 10:43 PM

*giggle* I don't know... sorry daddy
*holds up pillow so Alexx can use it as a punching bag*

Detour. Derail 31-07-2008 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 970287)
*ponders*
that's a good question Alexx...
why... do you feel infected?

I was never an angry person...
I dunno what happened...
but something changed....
It comes...from deep deep inside...im a different person...
thinking about doing things...things id never even consider normally..
but its there...and Im so close to doing it...
Its awful...
My whole body hurts...
I dont want to be angry :'(

BoundNoMore 31-07-2008 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voice Of Reason (Post 970353)
I was never an angry person...
I dunno what happened...
but something changed....
It comes...from deep deep inside...im a different person...
thinking about doing things...things id never even consider normally..
but its there...and Im so close to doing it...
Its awful...
My whole body hurts...
I dont want to be angry :'(

Have you talked to a professional about it Alexx?
They might could help you better understand it...

Automatik Teknicolour 31-07-2008 11:04 PM

I wish I could help, just hearing you talking makes me realise how useless I am

Detour. Derail 31-07-2008 11:05 PM

I have.....
She said I was ok...
A year of counselling...
I can deal with the negativity and all that other ****...
Theres no explanation for this...
Other than I;m a horrible person

Casper_Fading 31-07-2008 11:07 PM

*sighs* i hate life.

alex, when your'e depressed and everything else gets... on top of you and you just can't deal, there is an anger that manifests. It doesn't have to have a sourse, it doesn't have to have a target, it's part of your emotions, manifesting to say ARGH! *cuddles* you are NOTY a horrible persdon

BoundNoMore 31-07-2008 11:07 PM

*snuggles Alexx* no... you are not a horrible person...
you are a person who needs to find a new doctor.

Detour. Derail 31-07-2008 11:11 PM

Sorry guys...I should be helping you...

BoundNoMore 31-07-2008 11:18 PM

'tis ok Alexx...
there comes a time in everyone's life when they need to help themselves...
your time is now.

*jumps down off soapbox*

Casper_Fading 31-07-2008 11:19 PM

you cant help anyone till you're okay. *nods*

Detour. Derail 31-07-2008 11:19 PM

I just cant help anyone...

Casper_Fading 31-07-2008 11:24 PM

*cuddles alex* dearheart, you help so much.

Automatik Teknicolour 31-07-2008 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voice Of Reason (Post 970460)
I just cant help anyone...

welcome to my world
Of course you can, you've helped me so many times

BoundNoMore 31-07-2008 11:27 PM

*nods in full agreement with Jess*
just by being you...

Kuwairo 31-07-2008 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 970404)
*snuggles Alexx* no... you are not a horrible person...
you are a person who needs to find a new doctor.

agreed

Kuwairo 31-07-2008 11:37 PM

heh
there's a thread on here somewhere, write something good about yourself sorta thing. i even read it to try help me think of something. i couldn't think of a damn thing. because i'm just not good.

yeah, sorry, selfish moment there. *hugs* for all cos i'm being useless on the words front again

Casper_Fading 31-07-2008 11:39 PM

*cdduels ku*

Detour. Derail 31-07-2008 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuwairo (Post 970571)
heh
there's a thread on here somewhere, write something good about yourself sorta thing. i even read it to try help me think of something. i couldn't think of a damn thing. because i'm just not good.

yeah, sorry, selfish moment there. *hugs* for all cos i'm being useless on the words front again

I get this :/
"theres loads of good things about you Alexx!"
"...No."

You arent being selfish hun. *cuddles*

*sigh* I bought a locket the other day...last time I had a locket...it had a pic of my best mate in one side...and my bf in the other....
Now I cant help but think I'm gonna have one empty side....for a long time :/

Kuwairo 31-07-2008 11:43 PM

*cuddles jess & alexx*
but there are about you...

Casper_Fading 31-07-2008 11:44 PM

there are good things abuot both of you. part of being ill is that you can't recognise those things.

BoundNoMore 31-07-2008 11:59 PM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
my mind is racing now
make it stop... make it stop...make it stop

hubby usually comes home for lunch around 6:00 (it's almost 7:00) so I texted him and was like "you not coming home?"
He texts back and says, "sorry, busy day and plus I ain't coming back after lunch."
I asked him, "What... coming home for lunch but not going back to work after lunch?" He said, "Yup" I asked, "Why... are you ok?" He goes, "I'll tell ya later..."

Oh for the love all things holy please don't let him be fired!!!!!!!

*is terrified... mind is racing... heart is pounding... palms are sweating*

raining_inmyhead 31-07-2008 11:59 PM

*hugs everyone*

*hides under a blanket... makes self comfy*

Detour. Derail 01-08-2008 12:01 AM

Where does he work?
and why MIGHT they have fired him?
*calming hugs*

Hey Raining inmyhead...*makes sure no one accidentlly stands on you*

Casper_Fading 01-08-2008 12:03 AM

ask him?

BoundNoMore 01-08-2008 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voice Of Reason (Post 970695)
Where does he work?
and why MIGHT they have fired him?

he works at Wal-Mart and i don't know why they would have fired him... they would have no reason to that i know of... he works as an unloader (unloads the trucks)... and he is one of (if not THE best one) there!!!

And normally if someone gets fired... dont they have to leave right away... or no? (like if they fired him why is he still there)? I'm really confused...

like i said... i don't know for a fact that he is fired, that is just the first thing that popped into my "paranoid wife" head... ya know?

ARRRGH!!!!!! and he didn't say WHEN he was coming home... ****!!!!

~*forever_broken*~ 01-08-2008 12:12 AM

alexx, one of the symptoms of adolescent depression is irretability, anger, stuff along that line. My family thought I was just a terrible child. It's t opinion that that symptom can roll over... I think it's one that, as far as adults go they don't really talk about it but I believe it is just as important a symptom to look for in adults as in adolescence. *cuddles you*

Sorry, that was rambling and made no sense... My head is just not working at the moment...

*returns to her corner and nurses her wrist* ugh, shouldn't have cut, hurts like hell :-(

Casper_Fading 01-08-2008 12:20 AM

oh ally *cuddles you tighy* is it bad :(


Amanda, ask him? just send him a text and ask?

BoundNoMore 01-08-2008 12:23 AM

ok
*collapses on floor with relief*
he says NO!!!

Casper_Fading 01-08-2008 12:25 AM

see! better now that you've asked? :)

BoundNoMore 01-08-2008 12:27 AM

yup... now I'm just curious why he ain't gonna go back to work...
maybe his ankle is giving him fits... poor baby (has a messed up ankle but doctors can't find anything wrong with it... but it gets so painful he can't walk or stand on it)

Casper_Fading 01-08-2008 12:29 AM

maybe he's just got an early mark?

BoundNoMore 01-08-2008 12:31 AM

I don't know...
now the suspense is killing me but I'm not gonna bother him again

Casper_Fading 01-08-2008 12:33 AM

well you know he's not fired so he sitll has a job. so don't fret :)

blondiebear 01-08-2008 12:36 AM

I feel sad and angry at the same time, arguing with someone.
Arguing with myself
I want to run and i cant even walk to the main road without getting winded. Well, okay, it is the same ascent as two flights of stairs.

I want to hide. And I never before wanted to hide. I always wanted to run away and escape. I want to shred. I feel like a mess up, why shouldn't i look that way too? Why shouldn't i look like the messed up emotionally retarded teen that i am inside.

I want to not be so needy.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.