RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

irkeninvader 17-06-2008 08:14 PM

*peeks head in for a bit*

*sends out hugs for everyone*

Auburn Shadow 17-06-2008 08:17 PM

*hugs back*

you ok?

irkeninvader 17-06-2008 08:18 PM

:)

I'm alright thanks. How are you tonight?

Kuwairo 17-06-2008 08:29 PM

I just realised I said exactly the same thing twice...
Hey there irkeninvader.
I'm checking out the ward for a bit, should be back later.
Take care

MammaMia 17-06-2008 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuwairo (Post 857486)
^ *hugs* how come hun?

*hugs back* I don't really know :notsure:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auburn Shadow (Post 857487)
*hugs helen, zowie and anyone else who wants/needs*

*hugs back* :D

*crawls into a corner*

Auburn Shadow 17-06-2008 09:00 PM

:) I'm ok, just kinda tired.

*gives helen pillow and blanket for when she wants to fall asleep*

irkeninvader 17-06-2008 09:40 PM

*wonders where everyone is on a Monday night...*

MammaMia 17-06-2008 10:24 PM

Um it's a tuesday night?

But I'm off to bed now guys, one shall be seeing Emma tomorrow woop woop :]

irkeninvader 17-06-2008 10:30 PM

Oh yeah... :laugh: Erm... I was convinced it was Monday :blink:

Bah! I don't know what's wrong with me if I don't even know what day it is.

Sleep well! Have fun with Emma tomorrow!

Pomegranate 17-06-2008 10:30 PM

Back from A&E. Stitches in both wrists on top of Saturdays lot. Great. My CPN has been trying to call me. I am ignoring her. Going to go to bed soon and hopefully wake up either a different person or with a new perspective on life, at least I'm seeing Hells tomorrow.

irkeninvader 17-06-2008 10:32 PM

*hugs you* How come you're ignoring your CPN? Maybe it would help to talk to her? Have a good day tomorrow :) Sleep well, look after yourself

MammaMia 17-06-2008 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irkeninvader (Post 857992)
Oh yeah... :laugh: Erm... I was convinced it was Monday :blink:

Bah! I don't know what's wrong with me if I don't even know what day it is.

Sleep well! Have fun with Emma tomorrow!

Bless you sweetheart. Don't worry...I don't know half of the time what day it is either...shows u how much I need structure hehe :P I will have fun. I can't sleeeep :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 857995)
Back from A&E. Stitches in both wrists on top of Saturdays lot. Great. My CPN has been trying to call me. I am ignoring her. Going to go to bed soon and hopefully wake up either a different person or with a new perspective on life, at least I'm seeing Hells tomorrow.

I dunno if you'll see this or not hun but hugggggge hugs for tonight and I'll give you some tomorrow :] ly xx

UGGGGGGH. I am getting so frusrated at not sleeping :crying:

blondiebear 17-06-2008 11:42 PM

Welcome farawayfairy.
*Hugs all around* I'm dingy today, sorry.

I did have the ice cream with breakfast. So I guess that means I should have cereal for dinner. Husband can have the last of his pizza, different flavor from mine.

I did some step work with my sponsor before the meeting today. "Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it." So there is still some stuff pending there. It is so raw and uncertain that I'm not ready to talk about it yet. No worries though. My sponsor is a love who gets tough with me when needed.

Smarties 18-06-2008 01:28 AM

Hi.

I am new here. I came here because i recongised a name- Blondiebear.

So i am a male and i am 20. I am not a self harmer but i am here to help my little sister.

MammaMia 18-06-2008 02:03 AM

*hugs everyone*

I CANNNNNNNNNNT SLEEEEEEEEEP :(
I want to cry aswell.
Fu*k's sake :(

Pomegranate 18-06-2008 02:07 AM

Why do you want to cry? Have you tried turning off the laptop so its not some temptation?

MammaMia 18-06-2008 02:20 AM

I swear I did, for nearly an hour but I'm too wide awake :(
I want to be sick :S
I wanna cry because things are getting to me. Pls I'mf ed up of having down days when I've been do ****ing down lately.
Can I just have happiness last longer than a week please?
:|

Pomegranate 18-06-2008 02:33 AM

One day you will. One day you will sit up and suddenly realise you can't remember the last time you had a down day. Have you spoken to Newman about getting help when you get there?
The sick feeling may be because you are so tired sweetie. *hugs*

MammaMia 18-06-2008 02:43 AM

I hope you're right yet again Em.

No I haven't, Jane's been emailing them about it as part of dicussions abot my learning support needs..

Yeah, but I actally want to make myself sick. Not a good idea. I hate throwing up so thats hy I haven;t.

Damm why can't I cry myself to sleep :(

Pomegranate 18-06-2008 02:45 AM

Don't make yourself sick hun, your right it isn't a good idea.
Glad Jane is sorting things for you, she sounds really nice.
I am going to try and sleep now, but will see you in a few hours ok? Try to get some rest! Don't want a grumpy Hells :P xxx

MammaMia 18-06-2008 02:55 AM

I won't hun.
Yeah I might email the counselling team myself, Idk yet :S
Jane is pretty amazing, words don't describe her. She's just done so much and I've must have scared her a million times and stressed her a bit, which is noooot good when one is pregnant. But nope, she's stood by me all year.
Okay sweetheart. Me grumpy? Naaaah :P I'll probs fall asleep soon :]

blondiebear 18-06-2008 03:38 AM

Smarties, should I feel nervous or flattered?

My heart aches cause my home group aa meeting is closing, dissolving, disbanding. I phoned central office today to find out about what to do. Still need to do some more housekeeping about it though. I'm sitting here with my stuffed pig Fredfred tucked in my elbow.

My sponsor has strongly suggested what meeting I'll go to with her instead. This is another loss that in the end will be a beneficial change.

Because this Thursday will be the last meeting, I have a job I need to do tomorrow so I can get it back to her by Thursday. I haven't even looked at it. Well, either that will keep me out of my head or the curtains will be salt stained. That's what bandannas are for.

Sorry, not supporting much tonight.

*hugs all around*

blondiebear 18-06-2008 07:25 AM

Yeah, I see that I was the last one to post. Sometimes I do talk too much.

I got some info today that is infuriating and saddening me at the same time. I'd like to do violence to a couple of people. Since I can't that means I want to go inwards. I can't get violent. I can't shriek what I want to shriek.

Sorry all, violence is part of my heritage. Sometimes the best I can do is just accept it and let it roll through me without having to act on it. Without having to act on it. I am afraid that when I see one of the women on Thursday that I will dish out to her some of the nonsense that it seems she has been so kind to give me.
That Is not who I want to be.

I'll have to go back and read pages 66 and 67 about anger. Easy to remember and quite ironic since 1966 is when I was born.

Talk to me please?

Auburn Shadow 18-06-2008 08:47 AM

*hugs susan*

I'm sorry sweetie, I don't know what to say. I'm sorry your AA home group is closing, but it's good your sponsor suggested another meeting to go to.

You don't talk too much sweetie, that's what this place is for. Keep talking if it helps you.

xxx

Auburn Shadow 18-06-2008 08:55 AM

Oh, and welcome, smarties, :)

zowie 18-06-2008 10:14 AM

I quit my job!!

Auburn Shadow 18-06-2008 10:16 AM

Good on you zowie!

*huge hugs* Proud of you sweetheart.

MammaMia 18-06-2008 10:34 AM

Yaaaaaay Zowie :)

I've had a crappy night's sleep but least I'm seeing Emma today :]

Kuwairo 18-06-2008 10:34 AM

Go you Zowie!

How are you Hana?

Have fun with Emma, Helen =) Can you not do anything to help you sleep a bit better?

I'm still feeling anxious after my trip to the doctors =( I saw a stranger and I thought I was seeing someone I knew and I had to tell him that I've hated the meds and ****ed my hand up and ARGH.

MammaMia 18-06-2008 10:37 AM

I will sweetheart. Emma is coming at 12, so I have just over an hour to get ready and go downstairs to wait (so I can see the road!).

Proud of you for going to the doctors hun. I know how stressful appointments can be. I get really anxious at mine too. *snuggles*

Auburn Shadow 18-06-2008 10:38 AM

Me? Kinda ill actually. Can't stop throwing up, but hey, you don't need to know about that.

Can't tell much more than that to be honest, because there's people that know me who are snooping around on here, and I don't want them to know about stuff. My last lifeline's gone. My safe place...

Wanna kinda warn the mods about them, but at the same time, I don't want to waste their time by being stupid.

*hugs you* I don't know what to say really, but at least you told him. *more hugs*

Auburn Shadow 18-06-2008 10:38 AM

Have a good time with Emma, Helen.

xxx

MammaMia 18-06-2008 10:41 AM

Thanks Hana sweetie.

Maybe you could talk to typsee about it hun, she'd be really happy to help and could come up with a very useful soluation for you. Trust me. *hugs*

Kuwairo 18-06-2008 10:46 AM

^ agreed. The mods are rather lovely and would be happy to help =)
I hope you feel a bit better soon too!
Thanks *hugs* and thanks Helen. I hate the doctors, and I always get made to see strangers...can't be honest with a stranger.
Say hello to her for us =)

MammaMia 18-06-2008 10:54 AM

They really are, I really like typsee hehehe, she's been brilliant lately for me :D

*hugs* It's no problem sweetheart. Do you know you get made to see strangers? Could you explain it makes you anxious? I can understand you not being able to be honest with a stranger. I found it really hard to start talking to my counsellor all the way back in May last year, but if you saw me now....I talk with so much more ease unless it's certain topics obviously...and it's scary that I'm gonna have to see a new counsellor at uni. I want to keep the same one now lol!!!

I'll say hello indeed :P I'm nowhere near ready yet hehe I've brushed my hair, changed underwear hehe and brushed my hair. I'm not getting very far yet am I? I feel soooo tired but least my eyes aren't stinging as much :D

Auburn Shadow 18-06-2008 10:56 AM

Thanks guys, I'll send Typsee a PM and see what she says I think, cause I need this place, but him having access means I can't use it as much as I need to. I just hate to bother people with my stuff when they've got their own to deal with is all.

I'll be fine, once I get to work. I don't know what it is but I can be feeling like absolute crap but as soon as I get to work, everything disappears... I guess it's the fact that I'm accepted for who I am there, and I can talk to them about absolutely anything and they'll take it in their stride. Perhaps cause they're older than me, I dunno. (It could just be the donuts, mind...)

Kuwairo 18-06-2008 11:00 AM

Helen: at least you've made a start, eh? I think it's just that they can fit me in at certain times, but whenever I ask for the doc I like he never has any appointments. But now I don't see the doc til September, so I have to ring up for my prescription. I start counselling in September :s I'm sure the one at uni will be fine. If you're not so far away from home you could see your old one...
Hana: I know how that feels, it's why I made a new account. But maybe Typsee will have better solutions. I'm glad you enjoy work and it makes things better for a while. And mmmmm donuts.

MammaMia 18-06-2008 11:01 AM

Tis a good idea Hana, trust me :)

Ah I know how that feels. I can go to work feeling pretty crap, but when I work, I can push my emotions out of the way (usually) and have a lot of fun. I know another friend who HATES working and doesn't really want to go sometimes (they over-work her) but when she gets there she enjoys it and puts on a massive front...

I really need to get moving :P

Kuwairo 18-06-2008 11:02 AM

^ hehe. Take a break from here, get ready, then come back =)

MammaMia 18-06-2008 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuwairo (Post 859286)
Helen: at least you've made a start, eh? I think it's just that they can fit me in at certain times, but whenever I ask for the doc I like he never has any appointments. But now I don't see the doc til September, so I have to ring up for my prescription. I start counselling in September :s I'm sure the one at uni will be fine. If you're not so far away from home you could see your old one...
Hana: I know how that feels, it's why I made a new account. But maybe Typsee will have better solutions. I'm glad you enjoy work and it makes things better for a while. And mmmmm donuts.

Yeah least I've made a start, better than nothing at all. That really sucks. Good luck with counselling hun, you ever had it before or is it your first time? I'm sure my uni one will be nice too hehe, just won't be the same. But if I go within the first couple months...I could see her for 3/4 years (I think?) soooo it's something to consider. I'm staying at home (it's a bit of a commute mind you!) but I wouldn't be able to still see my counsellor I don't think because she works through my college...but I happen to know she works elsewhere too during the weekends...just no idea where and it's none of my business hehe :P

Pomegranate 18-06-2008 11:07 AM

Morning Hells :)

Showered, dressed etc so will leave in 20 minutes or so x

MammaMia 18-06-2008 11:11 AM

Morning Emmmmmmmmma

Okay hun, well I'm still moving my lazy ass but I've just gotta brush my teeth, finish getting dressed and get my bag :P Then I'll be ready & waiting hehe x

*squeals*

Kuwairo 18-06-2008 11:13 AM

First time counselling. I was meant to have it earlier but was messed about a bit. Doesn't help my trust issues but there you go. You could always ask about seeing her at weekends. But seeing the uni one for 3/4 years if necessary sounds good too.
Morning Emma =)

MammaMia 18-06-2008 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuwairo (Post 859311)
First time counselling. I was meant to have it earlier but was messed about a bit. Doesn't help my trust issues but there you go. You could always ask about seeing her at weekends. But seeing the uni one for 3/4 years if necessary sounds good too.
Morning Emma =)

Good Luck hun, it'll be okay, it's just scary at first I know. I have trust issues too so know how youu feel about that. I'll just see the one at uni me thinks :D

How EXCITED am I now? :D

Though Emma shall be telling me off when she finds out how little sleep I had :blush:

Kuwairo 18-06-2008 11:23 AM

Thanks hun.
And yay =) sounds like you're gonna have an ace day.
She'll only be worried about you - sleep is goood.
I have work at 3 :(

MammaMia 18-06-2008 11:24 AM

It's no problm :)

We are gonna have an ace day indeed <3

Yeah she is worried about me I think hehe.

Work sucks *hugs*

Pomegranate 18-06-2008 11:24 AM

Morning Ku :)
Probably Helen yes *frowns at you* :P About to leave now, so be with you just after 12 x

MammaMia 18-06-2008 11:26 AM

Oh dear hehe.

Okay Em, speak to you in a bit *has a hyper moment*

*runs around excited*

Kuwairo 18-06-2008 11:30 AM

^ awww =)
share the hyperness?

MammaMia 18-06-2008 11:34 AM

*shares with everyone*

=] Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I'M SEEING EMMA IN LESS THAN AN HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!