RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Detour. Derail 11-06-2008 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 840547)
Alexxxxxxx, I love u :D

Hehehe love you toooo hunni ^_^

Detour. Derail 11-06-2008 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondiebear (Post 840635)
Who is this domestic type who has taken over my body?

Haha bless Susan :P
I know the feeling....I got all mother-y the other day.
That's just not me.

~*forever_broken*~ 11-06-2008 10:51 PM

*pounces on Jo*
Hey Jo, good to see you :-) sorry you're having problems concentrating I hate that...

MammaMia 12-06-2008 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reason[TO]Believe (Post 840662)
Hehehe love you toooo hunni ^_^

hehe is that why you stole my glasses and then me? :laugh:

~*forever_broken*~ 12-06-2008 12:35 AM

Exhausted. Flat. Pathetic

Got a job for the summer, that's good.
Apartment stuff is going pretty smoothly, that's good.

Should be feeling pretty good right now, huh?

So why am I exhausted and flat? Ugh *bangs head on wall*
And pathetic? Well the apartment I've got is government housing. Nice apartments... For poor people. Added bonus? Since I've got to be out of this apartment by the 30th I get to go talk to some guy about technically being homeless:pinch: Woo-hoo, go Ally!
Then there's the fact that in order to keep my cat I had to have a Dr's note saying that I need him... Even more pathetic.
Is it also pathetic that I've got three cuts that should have been stitched but instead are currently butterflyed? I guess it could be worse, I could have more...

*sigh*

Sorry for the pity session, didn't want to annoy:-(

blondiebear 12-06-2008 02:34 AM

I finally heard from my friend.
Husband is amazed and delighted that I actually did some housework.
My primary care physician said that the problem with my tooth probably is my sinuses and to keep taking a decongestant, day and night. Low dose of a new asthma med too.

I have to be the only person who loses weight on vacation/holiday. Husband gave me a you've got to be kidding look. I reminded him of Fort Union, Chaco Canyon, Butler Canyon and downtown Santa Fe. Walking. Thus my weight is down! :hop:

Waiting for my husband to get home from work. We're having something with meat in it for dinner so he cooks cause my attention span is so short. I've probably done this before; You might be a redneck if your smoke detector tells you when dinner is done.

MammaMia 12-06-2008 03:10 AM

Hugs to everyone

*hides in her corner and wants Emma =[ *

blondiebear 12-06-2008 03:51 AM

sowwy helen.
and I'm outta here. need to go nudge husband and cuddle the cat.

MammaMia 12-06-2008 03:56 AM

Hae fun Susan :)

Pomegranate 12-06-2008 05:12 AM

Well, I'm back. 550 miles driving since late afternoon but I am now back at uni. I will post more tomorrow, well later today. I dunno, but Thursday anyway when I, I dunno gain some energy or something.

*hugs everyone who needs them and kicks Ally for poking her*

*special hugs for helen for sorting stuff, reminding ally, generally being Helen and many other random things*

MammaMia 12-06-2008 05:24 AM

EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMA

YOU'RE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you're tired but please tell me SHE IS NOT OUTSIDE BY MY WINDOW WAITING?

Please?

Ys I'm still awake and nearly crying because I know she's there =\

MammaMia 12-06-2008 05:25 AM

Thanks for the hugs :D

*hugs back lots*

I love you Emma :)

Pomegranate 12-06-2008 05:36 AM

I promise you sweetheart that she is not there. She is not outside your window waiting, she does not have your address. You are safe, you can sleep and it will be alright *hugs* x

MammaMia 12-06-2008 05:38 AM

Thank you Emma.
Sleep? What's that? Oh yeah...the stuff that brings nightmares.
There's no chance I'll sleep now, but have put my alarm just incase I do.
I'm gonna be falling as;eep in front of Jna e later
My tyois has gone mental.

You okay Em?
We'll talk later yeah?
Is your phone working or still being ghey?

Pomegranate 12-06-2008 05:51 AM

Alright hun, speak later. My phone is sort of working, text seems to have come back but occasionally space button or 0 dies so a textalljoinstogetherlikethisandbecomesquitehardtor ead. I am off to sleep now hun, hopefully for at least 12 hours (I'm being deadly serious here too). Please try and get some rest, not sleeping will make you feel worse if anything! Take care and I will speak to you later. Hope goes well with Jane...tell her about the not sleeping thing x

MammaMia 12-06-2008 05:53 AM

I hope you sleep okay hun, I'm sorry for moaning within minutes of arrival but I knew you'd be the ONLY one who's online right now and understands..gah I'm not making sense ;) Anyway hope your trip was okay and that you're feeling a bit better? Love you Em...pssst we need to dicuss our little meet later too :D

~*forever_broken*~ 12-06-2008 06:19 AM

*grabs her shin in pain then tackles Emma in a hug*
Emma!!!! I MISSED YOU!! Don't ever do that again! I had to get drunk without my 'across the pond drinking buddy'. I hope you sleep well luv, let us know how you are later.

*hugs everyone then wanders to her corner to get some sleep*

MammaMia 12-06-2008 06:23 AM

Alllllllllly.

*hugs*

I feel like we haven't chatted in ages, you don't ever seem to be on msn no more :(

Hope you're okay

zowie 12-06-2008 11:07 AM

Last night wasn't so good. My new meds made me violently sick, and Beth wasn't going to let me enjoy myself.

effervescence 12-06-2008 11:26 AM

aww zowie that sucks :( can they change your meds so they don't do that?

my exam today was horrible. i hadn't had time to study for it, and it was soooo hard, it was just....awful :( i thought i was going to do well in it too :(

LAME.