RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

effervescence 01-04-2008 08:24 PM

searchy things - i mean those yahoo spidery things, whatever they are. at the time it said 2 members and like 7 guests watching us.
im tired, as usual. just been for a blood test, they took so much! and it made me feel a bit sick to watch - ironic much? they think i have diabetes or something. i think i just like chocolate.
glad town went ok zowie.
wats up jeremy?

Detour. Derail 01-04-2008 08:40 PM

-sigh-
I was watching TV...non-triggering...and my fave character got upset.. so i got RIDICULOUSLY upset...
I feel really low...
how stupid...
i feel really out of touch...
i cant convince myself that it isnt real...

-sighsighsigh- ><

Pomegranate 01-04-2008 09:07 PM

*hugs everyone who needs it*

Well, I'm back from Wales and feel ****. I just don't want to do and feel like this anymore. I had a parcel today from my sort of ex, who is lovely to me and so kind and I guess in some ways I have sort of come to rely on his support. But he says he wants me to stop and use him as support to do so. I dunno, I just feel like I have lost a confidant. Everyone keeps telling me enough is enough but I just can't see that. :crying: Nothing will ever be enough and now on top of that I will have to hide it from those I trusted enough to tell and talk to in the first place. It is just never going to end.

Sorry for writing such an essay

jadey 01-04-2008 09:29 PM

*massive snuggles for everyone here who is needing one*

i need to sleep

but i am too scared

this is the third night

i need to sleep...i can't sleep...i need to

stay strong everyone xxx

~*forever_broken*~ 01-04-2008 10:41 PM

*hugs everyone*
Zowie, sweetie, the police don't usually spy on people... *snuggles* I think your friends suggestion of telling someone is a good idea...

Oh, THOSE searchy thingies *rolls eyes at self* duh.

*sigh* it's short sleeve weather today... the first spring I've had where I can't wear short sleeves without some sort of cover-up for my arms... Being the stubborn person I am I am out and about (aka campus and work) in a t-shirt and some long fingerless gloves I made from trouser socks (I was pretty proud of myself for the idea actually)... and I feel like everyone knows. They probably do though. *sigh* However, while at the grocery store I had a minute or two of feeling slightly less self conscious as I saw a guy wearing a shirt with the sleeves rolled up and some similar (though not as long I don't think) fingerless gloves... I can only think he's covering up something as well...

*sigh* not sure how I feel, mostly out of sorts I suppose. Since my family finding out I cut (I know, like y'all don't have similar stories, it's not unique to me) I have felt really weird... Something in me died, I can feel it... I know it sounds weird but that's the only way to describe it. I can still laugh and visit with my customers at work... I've always been good at that, no matter how low I am (well, one time I couldn't even smile but...)... but something is not the same... something is not right... hmmm

*sits in her corner with arms draped over knees and stares into space, thinking, wondering...*

Detour. Derail 01-04-2008 10:51 PM

*hugs Ally* awww i'm sorry hun..I wish i had something for you :/

I want to run...
run far away
I want to keep running and for it to rain on me.
Rain and not stop raining til I'm soaked...
Why do I want this so much >.<

squiggles 01-04-2008 11:08 PM

*Crawls back under duvet to hide*
I don't know why I'm feeling so low today. I should be feeling less stressed, everyone is bacn from holiday at work so my workload has gone back to normal :), some reason I feel horrid.
I'm just gonna stay here and hide.
*Hugs to everyone*
Squiggles

effervescence 01-04-2008 11:43 PM

maybe becasue running in the rain make you feel alive again, and free, and it gives you release and endorphins and the rain is cold and you can actually feel it. and also the sense of perspective and that you feel that actually all the little problems in the world are nothing compared to real, raw life? thats how i see it anyway.

ally i know how you feel. i cant really expalin it, but i know.

hi jadey. u really need to sleep hun, its ok. its safe to sleep.

i wish i could go to sleep but i have lectures including 4hrs straight of chemistry. gah.

Detour. Derail 02-04-2008 01:55 AM

Ok...I need help...need to start a thread...but dunno WHERE to post it...
So...yesterday...I had a reallly bad day...
Went into my room and caught sight of my reflection in the full length mirror...
Next thing I know...my sister is stood in my doorway..asking me who I was shouting at...

I'm...worried...scared...I only remember looking up (into the mirror) and thinking "Who the **** is that?!?! Why are they in my room?!"

HELPHELPHELP!!
I need to start a proper thread..but dunno where it belongs ><

Detour. Derail 02-04-2008 02:13 AM

C-L-I-M-B-I-N-G--T-H-E--W-A-L-L-S :pinch:

Where is everyone?!
*panics*
Crap...
someone?
Anyone?:(

Hello?

~*forever_broken*~ 02-04-2008 05:05 AM

*snuggles Alexx*
Sweetie I'm sorry you're having such a time of it... I wish I had some advice for you, some encouragement...

Much love sweetie

*hugs for anyone else that needs it*

~*forever_broken*~ 02-04-2008 06:21 AM

*sigh*
I'd kind of like to die... I have no good reason, just that I'm done... I want to be done. What's the point anymore?

Ah well, c'est la vie... One more minute, one more hour, one more day...

*curls up in her corner and wishes it would all just go away*

Hey... Has anyone seen Helen today? Have I just missed her..?

effervescence 02-04-2008 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 668784)
*sigh*
I'd kind of like to die... I have no good reason, just that I'm done... I want to be done. What's the point anymore?

*hugs* this is exactly how i feel. exactly.

i get to see my counsellor tomorrow. 1st time in 2 weeks :crying: seems like ages. i have a feeling it;s going to tiring and emotional....

No, i haven't seen Helen. Maybe she's hiding from the world. Seems like a good idea to me.

*searches for Helen in all the corners* Helennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Jetforce 02-04-2008 11:24 AM

*hugs chloe and ally*

Sorry, haven't got many words for u

alicewellingtonboot 02-04-2008 11:46 AM

can i move in too - im in a centre in birmingham an i reckon that a virtual centre would be alot nicer!

*knocks on the door of the virtual ward*

xxxxxxxx

Jetforce 02-04-2008 04:06 PM

*opens the virtual door and welcome alice* :)

Make urself at home!!! hehe

*provides some coffee and or hot chocolate*

Detour. Derail 02-04-2008 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 668784)
Hey... Has anyone seen Helen today? Have I just missed her..?

Quote:

Originally Posted by effervescence (Post 668861)
No, i haven't seen Helen.

*searches for Helen in all the corners* Helennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Helen's house went up for sale so I *THINK* her internet might have been disconnected....maybe :notsure:
but anyway....she text me to tell me that...so I think that's what it might be....

Detour. Derail 02-04-2008 04:52 PM

oooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeh...

I got it figured this morning...
everything...
all.sorted.
I know whats going on...
Although...
I dont think I could tell my doctor...
He's..probably with Them...
Maybe you're all with Them too :notsure:
*sigh*
They wont like that I figured it out...
It feels odd...
But I know who She is and I know who I am...
gah...

:/

Detour. Derail 02-04-2008 05:05 PM

I did it again...
Nana made one stupidly small comment asking if I was going all "mosh-mosh" again...because i had eyeliner on(WTF?!?!) and then everyone else chipped in with their stupid little comments and I completely snapped.
It shouldnt have bothered me...but She was trying to take over and it took ALL of my will power NOT to tell my nana I wished she'd just die :pinch: (she has cancer for the third time) even though I knew I'd regret it because I didnt mean it...
So I walked away...took some deep breaths...went back and was like "yeh...I have depression, anxiety and paranoia...." which she already KNOWS but she just gave me a dirty look and went "what you YOU have to be depressed, anxious or paranoid about?!"
It pissed me RIGHT off....

I'm gonna stop spamming the board...
no one reads my posts anyway...:/

Love you all
*leaves a bucket of hugs*

Detour. Derail 02-04-2008 05:07 PM

Andddd....

Hi Alice :] *waves*
Come sit by yonder fire and warm your hands...and feet...and soul ^_^