RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 21-02-2010 01:34 PM

*cuddles everyone*

I feel EXCITED and HYPER!!!

(Wait...I was supossed to be feeling this way today anyway, going to my best friend's tomorrow, but as that's not happening...but anyway :()

Strawberry.Bananas 21-02-2010 05:46 PM

I'm sorry.

I need to check in.

Not that I deserve to.

I'm sorry.

CrazyHayley 21-02-2010 06:44 PM

Hey Vicki, no need to apologise, I'm sure I've seen you in here before and chatted to you and given you huggles, so you know that everyone is always welcome and we're all good listeners in here, even if we're unable to offer advice. Do you wanna share? *huggles*

*huggles Helen* So glad that you're having an excited and hyper day, I hope it lasts!

*huggles Doikers* Sorry don't know your name, I don't believe we've met before! This has been my hang out since I joined, but sometimes I hide for months....I once went out in the smoking shelter and stayed out there for a few weeks, another time I hid under the floor boards for a few months when my councellor wanted me to see if I could cope without RYL...anyhoo, I love it here, hope checking the thread today has been of some use to you.

*huggles all others where ever they may be in the ward*

*waters pot plants*

oh is the psych ward pet dog still around somewhere?! *hangs head in shame that I can't remember his name....*

Doikers 21-02-2010 07:11 PM

Hi Hayley , My name is Mark :) Checking into this thread has been really helpful to me today yes . *Hugs back*

MammaMia 21-02-2010 07:13 PM

No need to apologise Vicki *snuggles*

*snuggles Hayley and everyone else*

Scarletdreamer 21-02-2010 08:41 PM

Puppy SinClair has been sadly abandoned, Hayley. :( Perhaps you would like to take him for a walk?

Am not doing very well myself... wrote about it some in my r/v thread but really nothing new. :( I hate life, I want to purge, blah blah blah, same old same old.

And uni, ****, I feel like I am drowning in all of the work. :crying:

MammaMia 21-02-2010 09:30 PM

Can't.

Scarletdreamer 21-02-2010 09:42 PM

*cuddles Helen* What can't you do, sweetie? *lots more cuddles*

Drowning. Just want to give up.

:(

MammaMia 21-02-2010 10:52 PM

hojwidhqqb

Need to destruct so much in so many ways
cant stoay safe or majke mch sense
pleas e

wildly insane 21-02-2010 11:07 PM

Puppy SinClair hasn't been abandoned, I wouldn't do that.

Helen, You can get through this, you're amazing.

sorry feel like a bit of a stranger in here again.

MammaMia 21-02-2010 11:09 PM

Not amazing but thank you Hannah.

wildly insane 21-02-2010 11:12 PM

yes you are, I have tremendous respect for you, keep fighting

MammaMia 21-02-2010 11:15 PM

That means more than you could ever know..

Scarletdreamer 21-02-2010 11:55 PM

I feel awful.

Want to self destruct. No one IRL understands, and some people online don't either. I feel like they are attacking me with their comments when really they just care. But still. It hurts.

MammaMia 22-02-2010 12:09 AM

I understand April *cuddles tight*

Strawberry.Bananas 22-02-2010 10:03 AM

*Sits in the corner hugging puppy SinClair.*

I just feel so unwanted, so unloved...so unlovable. I don't have a single good trait about me. I'm such a horrible, jealous and deperate person. I don't deserve to be loved but I crave it so much.

My pup is the only one that loves me, and when I move out I wont have him anymore. I wont be allowed a pet. I'll be so alone.

Even my MHT don't care about me. My GP doesn't care anymore. The world's given up on me.

Scarletdreamer 22-02-2010 01:15 PM

*cuddles Helen & Vicki* How are you doing, Helen? feeling any better?

Vicki, love, we still care about you here... the more you post the more support you get (usually anyway, to a degree)... and we haven't given up on you. How do you know that your MHT has given up on you? & your GP? have you asked them directly? Usually people in those professions don't give up on their clientele... the profession(s) wouldn't exist then. What's going on? *more cuddles*

Am feeling like ****... want to binge... want to purge... want to cut... and I just want to ESCAPE this life that I'm living because it's so difficult. I am so tired of being asked why I'm so angry that I "can't" self destruct, why I'm so angry that I "have to" be healthy/happy/positive, etc., etc. :( I don't ****ing KNOW why, I just know that I am.

:crying:

Scarletdreamer 22-02-2010 02:47 PM

Wrote in my r/v thread & also posted in the ED forum, if anyone wants to take a look.

Probably not, but that's okay.

I'm not really that important anyway.

:(

MammaMia 22-02-2010 02:51 PM

Vicki, I care about you & I love you. So that's another person who does. I'm always here for you. *snuggles*

April *snuggles* YOU ARE IMPORTANT!!! I will try read your threads today sweetheart. I do care so much and I know others do too. Try stay safe please *cuddles again*

Scarletdreamer 22-02-2010 04:36 PM

*cuddles Helen* You're a right sweetheart... how are you doing today? feeling any better? ♥

I'm so triggered right now, and frustrated, and struggling. I hate my body. It's so nasty... I should probably post in my r/v thread about this but I want to get feedback. Maybe my blog on here. I'm sick of the comments I get on LJ... they make me think but I don't want to think, I just want to rant and get it out of my ****ing system. *cries*

I hate my life, hate my life, hate my life. It hurts so bad right now. I don't know what to do. I'm wearing dress clothes and they are girls' clothes which are much tighter than what I normally wear (sweats & baggy shirts) so I feel like a bloody elephant... hell, I want to cut so badly!!!!

:crying:

Sorry for being a mess.

*hides in a dark corner where she can be a mess without anyone noticing*