RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Auburn Shadow 19-06-2008 10:10 PM

Maybe try testing the water a little, like, mention that there's stuff going on for you that means you aren't necessarily performing to the best of your ability at the moment? You don't have to tell them anything you don't want to. I know when I mentioned everything to my tutor he was very supportive of my feelings and let me go through explaining everything at my own pace.

Honestly, I can't tell you how they're going to react or anything, but it may be good to tell them about the situation, maybe they could cut you some slack, means you don't have quite as much to worry about and everything...

I don't know how much sense that made I'm afraid, I'm rather tired and slightly tipsy, sorry.

*hugs Ally* Sorry, hun I don't have anymore suggestions, but take care of yourself, yeah?

*hugz Emz* I never used to talk about anything except random stuff until recently either. You know where I am if you ever need though. Take care.

*leaves hugs for everyone else who wants/needs*

MammaMia 20-06-2008 12:29 AM

Nooooooooooo why did it happen yet again? :crying:

*hugs everyone* Sorry I'm not offering any advice for a change.....keep strong though, we love you all <3

IT'S EMMA'S BIRTHDAY (lil-princess):jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin: :jumpin:

I'm very emotional tonight meh.

Emma, yes I did thanks, there's some piccies on fb :P

Kuwairo 20-06-2008 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 864216)
Nooooooooooo why did it happen yet again? :crying:

What's happened hun?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA! =)

MammaMia 20-06-2008 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuwairo (Post 864283)
What's happened hun?

My friend Laura, who lost her baby in March, had to give birth yesterday, at 14 weeks, even though it was dead :crying: (Last time she actually had to abort it....but it's the same result) :(

Kuwairo 20-06-2008 01:40 AM

Oh gosh...how is she doing at the moment hun?
She'll be ok, she's got brilliant friends like you to help her through

blondiebear 20-06-2008 01:44 AM

*hugs all around*

got plenty of rose petals this morning. Ignored ms attitude problem.

Guess who is secretary of the thursday am meeting for the next six months. at least we have a fresh treasurer and a fresh literature person.

I'm not running out to the fabric store just yet. I don't have work coming in for a week so i am going to use the time to rest. How weird. I've heard of it.

*another round of hugs*

The lady loved the curtains. I've spent the money on yarn to make rugs for my house.

MammaMia 20-06-2008 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuwairo (Post 864360)
Oh gosh...how is she doing at the moment hun?
She'll be ok, she's got brilliant friends like you to help her through

She's not doing so good :(
Poor thing.

I am trying to feel excited hehe.
Maybe I just need some sleep.

~*forever_broken*~ 20-06-2008 04:21 AM

Happy Birthday LP Emma!

*hugs Helen*
Aww hunni, that's awful! I'm so sorry luv. Hope she'll be alright.
------------
Well I still feel absolute **** but there's good news... I actually heard a song the other day, had the motivation to find the chords and lyrics, AND play it :-D it's a nice song too. Sounds insignificant but I used to play all the time and I haven't in SO long... Not thinking I'll be doing it all the time but still... Feels significant to me, even if it doesn't happen again for a while... Though now I'm feeling pathetic that such a silly little thing is significant in my life now:pinch: How far I fell...

Jetforce 20-06-2008 04:25 AM

Awww...*cuddles ally*

Sorry, don't have any helpful words for u..but plz tc hon!!

blondiebear 20-06-2008 06:13 AM

Happy Birthday Little Princess.

Ally, i'm glad that you were able to do the music thing. That is great.

I told my husband that I have something I must do tomorrow and that is nap and he just nodded in acceptance.

lil-princess 20-06-2008 08:00 AM

Heya the Birthday Girl is here :) oh how i love being the birthday girl lol getting up early just to see everyone then go back to bed and then i can't get back to sleep oh the joys lol.

And thankyou everyone :)

*hugs all round*

How you all doing on this lovely day?? xxx

MammaMia 20-06-2008 10:19 AM

*hugs everyone*

I'm soooooooo tired, excited but sore (even though I haven't even had my booster yet.....)

Auburn Shadow 20-06-2008 10:49 AM

*hugs everyone* Happy birthday Emma!

------------------------------------

Last day at work until August today... gonna miss it actually, but at the same time, they've been working me far too hard this week, I need the break...

farawayfairy 20-06-2008 01:13 PM

Happy birthday Emma!

*goes back to hide in corner* it's scary being new here

Jetforce 20-06-2008 01:34 PM

*pulls farawayfairy out to the open*

We dont' bite :-) and welcome...

zowie 20-06-2008 02:13 PM

Happy birthday Emma :)

Jetforce 20-06-2008 02:36 PM

*curls up in the corner*

F#$K so wanna OD now :-S

Auburn Shadow 20-06-2008 02:36 PM

*hugs everyone*

*almost gets caught by the big boss-man* *hides*

farawayfairy, welcome! Come join us, we're all very friendly really :) (and I'll reply to your PM later, when I don't run the risk of being yelled at by big important manager peoples...)

How you doing Jem and zowie?

Auburn Shadow 20-06-2008 02:39 PM

sorry, Jem, apparently we posted at the same time.

What's happened?

Jetforce 20-06-2008 02:42 PM

hehe :P

nothing happened..it just hit me like a ton of bricks