RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Steel Maiden 28-03-2009 08:44 PM

*HUGS ALL and leaves jelly with cream for everyone*

zowie 28-03-2009 09:55 PM

Sorry I'm not leaving personal replies, but when the posts are over a page I forget who said what and get confused :P
Thank you to the people who sympathised about the DLA. I am going to appeal, luckily my grandma has experience in her job helping people appeal against DLA decisions. I think they turned me down because I put down the name of my old psych who never took me seriously. I hated him.
London was good. My cousins are growing up fast :)
Slept all day today, and just want to go to bed. >.< Lazy bitch.

*Leaves hugs and warm blankets for everyone* xxx

Kahlia1981 28-03-2009 10:29 PM

I didn't sleep so good last night and now I just feel crummy. It was like a return to my old sleep pattern. AND I'm freezing cold.

*leaves hugs for everyone*

Auburn Shadow 29-03-2009 01:52 AM

*hugs everyone*

I just want to give up.

MammaMia 29-03-2009 02:29 AM

I'm feeling oh so poorly :(

Not doing too great emotionall either...

Long*Past 29-03-2009 06:11 AM

*leaves hugs, teddy bears, and fluffy pillows for everyone*

I'm feeling... okay-ish. Better than I have the last few days.
I went driving today,
and I'm getting better.
I just can't wait until I'll be able to drive away from it all for a little while instead of having to hide in the basement.

Kahlia1981 29-03-2009 07:26 AM

I feel tired and sick and yukky and blech.

*leaves fluffy teddy bears (keep your FTB enabled at all times), blankets, cushions, pillows and hugs for anyone who wants them*

Long*Past 29-03-2009 07:47 AM

*sigh*

He's yelling at me again...
She's drunk with her ex again...
And these are the people I choose to be my friends....

Steel Maiden 29-03-2009 11:15 AM

Tried to print a letter for my psych to tell her the Truth but my Mum came upstairs =/ sigh.

*leaves hugs and custard for everyone*

wildly insane 29-03-2009 11:32 AM

sounds like a few horrible bugs are flying away, I've gone through all the stages of a cold and am now at the cough stage. I must say being ill leaves me terribly emotional so I hope you guys are all okay.

*hugs MammaMia* sorry to hear you're feeling shitty

*hugs silently crying* friends are tricky sometimes, especially when you need them, but you really need to hang around people who don't make you feel bad, in fact the opposite, people who make you feel good *hugs*

*hugs Steel Maiden* hope you slept better last night. I'm hanging in there, just got the most fabulous email from a friend :) good luck writing that letter.

*hugs Arwen* good luck with the appeal and I'm glad you had a good time in London

*hugs Kahlia* hope you got some sleep, sounds shitty

*hugs Auburn shadow* don't give up hun, you can do this

leaves a countless supply of hugs for anyone dropping by, I have to get up and get things done so I can go out and enjoy a bit of the sunshine.

Kahlia1981 29-03-2009 12:20 PM

*hugs Hannah* ~ I'm just really tired now. Going to go and try and crash out for a bit.

*sigh* So damn over this ....

zowie 29-03-2009 12:50 PM

*Hugs* Tiiiired and hungry.

Mary Anne 29-03-2009 03:06 PM

Hi everyone,

sorry I disappeared for a bit without saying anything, been trying to sort out some c*** with ex and hardly been in house.

take care everyone

*leaves hugs for everyone*

mouse in darkness 29-03-2009 04:04 PM

*Hugs all*

Sorry I haven't been around much. I wish all were/are/get well asap.

*Hugs again*

Tears of Solitude 29-03-2009 07:32 PM

Sorry I havent been around in ages.

::::::::::::: big hugs for everyone ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Having a bad day, nightmares and missing my son with all my heart. Which makes me miss my Nan as well. Sometimes I feel that I need to be with him. To be reunited once again................

Steel Maiden 29-03-2009 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 1517858)
*hugs Steel Maiden* hope you slept better last night. I'm hanging in there, just got the most fabulous email from a friend :) good luck writing that letter.

Thanks =]
11.30pm bed, 5am wake up. Not bad although I had bad dreams.
Letter is written but not sent yet as I have to hand deliver it. No stamps.
How are you?
*hugs back*

Steel Maiden 29-03-2009 08:05 PM

I am actually feeling slightly happy for once. I just proved something in maths.

I found a pattern for cos(2x), cos(3x), cos(4x) etc in terms of powers of cos(x) and sin(x). It relates to Pascal's triangle and now I can write down any cos(nx) in terms of powers of cos(x) without having to work it out.

Now I will see the patterns in sin(nx).

I could try tan(nx) too but that would be really hard. But I like a challenge.

Sorry. Maths neek.

wildly insane 29-03-2009 10:56 PM

hehe, *hugs steel maiden* maths geek is good, I enjoy a challenge too, not up to high level maths, although I did apparently do some highly difficult statistics for my masters :P glad you slept better, talking of which I should be sleeping now, told myself I'd get an early night, get rid of this damned cold. Am okay, just.

*hugs Jade* sorry to hear you're having a bad day, offers you all the support I can.

*hugs Mouse* hope you are okay

*hugs Kahlia* any luck sleeping?

*hugs MaryAnne* hope things got worked out the way you wanted.

and of course hugs everyone else too, leaving hot cocoa tonight. I haven't had a real hug in nearly a week now and I need one.

MammaMia 29-03-2009 11:56 PM

:( *sigh* I'm single again. It seems to be the better.

Kahlia1981 30-03-2009 01:56 AM

*hugs Hannah* ~ yeah I crashed like nothing on Earth last night and had trouble waking up this morning

*hugs Helen* ~ I know how you feel ....

Kahlia1981 30-03-2009 01:58 AM

*hugs everyone else and finds those who are hiding in corners somewhere and offers them a hug. Also finds Puppy SinClair and pats him for awhile*

MammaMia 30-03-2009 02:04 AM

*hugs tight*

Kahlia, I'm glad I got out, since I wrote that post, as let's say, he wrote a not-so-nice blog, but hey why should I allow him to get to me?

Damnation. 30-03-2009 04:17 AM

I don't understand some people.

I admitted I've been doing bad to my 'friend' earlier and he said that he was there for me if I needed to talk. So I thought I'd take him up on that, and told him about **** that I'm worried to talk to the doctor about (the void, my eating habits, the fact that I keep taking minor ODs). Then I had to finally go to bed, and when I get back, he's pissy, ends up holing himself away, and says to a mutual friend that he's sick of negative emotion.

What the ****?

Firstly, that's damned hypocritical, and secondly, because I don't know who else has said what to him, I feel responsible. I asked him what was up, and he said 'Everyone. Everything' and that it was just a bad day. So yeah. I feel like this is my fault now. ****ing excuse me for lacking emotional stability and needing support -__-

Damnation. 30-03-2009 05:09 AM

GOD DAMN. HELP.

I keep spacing out, I don't want to go void again, but it's strong. EVERY ****ING DAY. Triggeredtriggeredtriggered wanna cut my face, want to scar my cheek want to cut need to cut I NEED TO DO SOMETHING ****! HELP. Urges to OD again. Trying to resist. Feel like I'm going insane

Damnation. 30-03-2009 05:15 AM

I have given in. This time I have willingly submitted to the void.

Kahlia1981 30-03-2009 06:36 AM

*hugs Dayna & Helen*

I'm wearing thin ... I just wish my body was. Sorry.

Auburn Shadow 30-03-2009 07:43 AM

*hugs everyone*

Slipped up. Can't do this anymore. Everything hurts too much.

wildly insane 30-03-2009 08:31 AM

Dayna, hun, are you okay? *hugs*

*hugs Helen* sometimes these things are for the best

*hugs Kahlia* I know what you mean, glad you got some sleep

*hugs AuburnShadow* Slip ups are okay, you can do this, you can

*hugs PuppySinClair* Hannah is dreading today, is finding it very hard to drag herself out of bed.

MammaMia 30-03-2009 10:29 AM

*rocks back and forth*

Bleh have not had a good start to today and it's not going to get any better. ****ing hell. My hand hurts. How long until someone notices?

*hugs everyone*

Tears of Solitude 30-03-2009 11:14 AM

I noticed it Helen xxx It looks sore.

Even thou it was a crap morning we had a giggle xxx I hope the rest of the day is good. Will keep fingers crossed for you.

You know where I am if you need me, Anytime xxx

MammaMia 30-03-2009 11:30 AM

It sure is sore, but it's stopped hurting, needs to hurt even more. We have had a good giggle, although your hiccups need to stop haha.

xXMessedUpXx 30-03-2009 11:38 AM

not holding up so well

and i'm so angry with work

=[

Tears of Solitude 30-03-2009 11:38 AM

Dayna please dont give up honey. Keep fighting xxx

Hannah I hope today isnt as bad as you thought it would be xxx

Kahlia I hope you are okay today xxx

Auburn Shadow Keep strong, the odd slip up is ok, please dont beat yourself up about it. It will just want to make you do it more xxx

:::::::::::::::::::: hugs to everyone else ::::::::::::::::::::::::

I hope everyone has a good day.

Love Jade xxx

Tears of Solitude 30-03-2009 11:39 AM

Whats wrong Messed up ?

MammaMia 30-03-2009 11:51 AM

Gah, I've been locked in. Am happy but annoyed too....it's like she knows :@

zowie 30-03-2009 05:26 PM

Blah. I just binged on pizza followed by chocolate cake.
I hate myself.

Damnation. 30-03-2009 05:47 PM

Arwen: x_x *Hugs* Not much to really say, but I know what it's like to feel pissed at yourself for binging

Helen: What happened to your hand? If you don't mind my asking, that is. Tell me to **** off if you want, lol

Jade: x_x Just had a baaad night last night. Allowing myself to succumb to the void seemed to be the best thing to do. Bleh. I know it wasn't though, and even though I'm getting spacey again, I don't intend on making the same mistake twice

*Hugs Messed Up*

Hannah: I'm okay now, I think *hugs back*. What about you?

Auburn: Slip ups are natural, please don't give yourself a hard time over it

Kahlia: I know what you mean too x__x

MammaMia 30-03-2009 06:24 PM

Dayna, I've cut it. Don't even give a toss at the fact people will be asking before long.

Damnation. 30-03-2009 06:26 PM

Ohh, I see x_x *hugs muchly*

MammaMia 30-03-2009 06:44 PM

*hugs muchly back*

Tears of Solitude 30-03-2009 07:27 PM

Can I stay for the night. Ive been upset today I am really worried about a friend of mine. She is the worse I have ever seen her. I wish I could help more.........

Why is life soooo bloody tough .................

MammaMia 30-03-2009 08:51 PM

Of course you can Jade *squishes tight*

I know who that post is about...

~*Rainbow*~ 30-03-2009 09:02 PM

I cant take this any more I just Bloody cant take it.
My ex housemate has ruined it all - she went and forwarded important documents to my partners house and now his mother think im taking a loan out under her address!!!!! and now she really does hate me! that I can handle jsut but everything is gettin on top of me again just like i new it woud if i came back home to scotland!!!

I hate this all - someone has also hacked into my facebook account and deactivated it along with my bebo and my myspace, hacked into all my emails and changed my passwords!!!!!!!!

I JUST CANT TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and to top it all of my mum is really not well - and i have just found out from the docs tht i have to go in for test becasue of really bad period pains and they think it could be something to do with endremitriouses which i know my mum had after she had me - and i may not be able to have kids!! its like a 60 40 chance!!!!!!!!!!!

Why me?????????????/ Have I not come through enough of hell already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just let me give up please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs to everyone else*

Tears of Solitude 30-03-2009 09:48 PM

Hi Gil Im sorry you are going through hell right now. Please dont give up, keep on fighting.

Love Jade xxx

Damnation. 30-03-2009 10:47 PM

*Hugs all*

****. Drunk, keep getting spacey agin, snd now someone's going on about **** that's basically my fault

wildly insane 31-03-2009 12:40 AM

*hugs* can't help right now as head is pounding and need to sleep but am thinking of you all and hope things get better *big hugs*

Damnation. 31-03-2009 02:00 AM

You took my heart,
Deceived me right from the start,
You showed me dreams,
I wish they turned into real,
You broke a promise,
And made me realise,
It was all just a lie

Kahlia1981 31-03-2009 03:21 AM

I love that song Dayna.

*hugs all*

Damnation. 31-03-2009 03:23 AM

It seems appropriate

Auburn Shadow 31-03-2009 03:47 AM

****. Still awake. Can't sleep. Don't want to sleep. Can't do this anymore. So ****ing triggered. All because of that stupid slip up. ****ing scared of meeting my parents. Biological parents. Biological grandparents. What if they hate me too?