RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

zowie 22-11-2007 11:38 AM

I wish I could have taken an OD worth taking.
I doubt these pills will do much to me.

Jetforce 22-11-2007 01:18 PM

No point in taking it zowie...it will just make u sick and feeling worse off

*hugs* hope u r ok there

Sugar and Spice 22-11-2007 01:52 PM

*hugs everyone*

Thank you for the supportive words

this too shall pass 22-11-2007 06:17 PM

zowie i dnt know u but pls dnt do nething silly seek help from us or in the real world DO NOT resort to the pills pls ive been there too often its not nice, u'll hurt those u love u'll feel even worse after pls pls seek help first.

neway im checking myself out im going to the outpatients ward of my MH unit n this time im getting proper treatment none of this fob u of waste ur time crap. REAL thearpy!!! I start monday

MammaMia 22-11-2007 06:28 PM

Reallllllllly annoyed about my doc's appointment.

>.<

*hides for a little while(

this too shall pass 22-11-2007 06:36 PM

Explain what was wrong?

pls dont hide talk it through

MammaMia 23-11-2007 12:44 AM

Well, that went crap this morning (my appointment). I missed a whole college lesson thinking I had the appointment earlier than I did, so could have attended some of my first lesson after all.

Then he takes forever to call me, had bit of a chat after reading my thing. He ignored my headaches (rudeness), barely mentioned my chest (so still clueless to what it is) but went on a fair bit about the rest of it. He DIDN'T GIVE ME MY RESULTS (depression test thingy). I'm only asking for one small sodding thing. But he asked about the cpn appointment but he wanted me to see her properly. We spoke about it and agreed on me seeing someone one else. Grr how it that going to help I wonder? He then took my blood pressure (didn't say if it was low or high or even normal), he then listened to my chest and my heart was racing still because of being nervous yeah and then he did whatever to my stomach (prob cus of the od).

I was so sodding wound up over it all, seriously am. I'd see someone else (another gp) but my patience is wearing thin with this and I can't be bothered to explain it all over again.

I like how everyone is proud of me for keeping my appointment, I'm pretty proud too. This is becaise it was hard enough anyway and I wasn't going to wait much longer and leave to go to college (couldn't afford to miss my second IT lesson, espically so close to the deadline. I guess it wasn't a waste really.

I guess we do have to often stay on top of health professionals until we get what we want from them. I think I'm not used to that because my mum/dad have always taken me to the doctors etc to get looked at for whatever and some have required to see people at hospitals & then sometimes go back to see my gp again. I'm going to try my best to stya on this and follow through. I'll be attending that appointment once it's sorted and just hoping it's a suitable time for me. He tried to do that for me (giving me the choice) but it's been taken off the system again apprantly. What is on that system I dread to think haha!

MammaMia 23-11-2007 12:44 AM

I'm also really stressed at the moment, trying to work through my college homework, essay, coursework & unset work :)

~*forever_broken*~ 23-11-2007 03:07 AM

*pokes head out of her corner*
How much do you have to take for it to be considered an OD..?

Sugar and Spice 23-11-2007 12:04 PM

*offers warm hugs to all those in need*

Ally, I hope you safe now. If you want to talk more about this then PM me or send an email. If you are unsure as to whether you have caused permanent damage then go to see a doctor.

Helen, I am sorry to hear that you're having a tough time with your GP. Just stick to it and he will eventually listen to you.

~*forever_broken*~ 23-11-2007 04:32 PM

Carole, thanks for the advice... though I'm not going to say a word about this to anyone outside of this site... would cause WAY too many problems :notsure: . Anyway, I woke up this morning so no worries, right?

l.e.g.o 23-11-2007 07:20 PM

want to die-want to just quit everything
i cant do life anymore im rubbish and just wnt out of everything it would be so muh easier for everyone else if i was gone

~*forever_broken*~ 24-11-2007 03:19 AM

I want to OD again... Don't know why... Nothing happened from last nights... I know I shouldn't... I won't...but I want to...and I don't want to want to...
*huddles in her corner with her head on her knees and rocks back and forth slightly*
I suck...

Jetforce 24-11-2007 03:37 AM

*hugs jo* don't give up...u worked so hard to get to ur point and u don't wanna give it all up. Ur a special person xoxo

**hugs ally** u don't suck....at least u stayed safe which is the main thing..well i hope u did xoxo

MammaMia 24-11-2007 11:05 PM

Afrrrrrgh.

Can I PLEASE sleep through tomorrow & monday? Yeah?

l.e.g.o 25-11-2007 09:16 AM

tried to get myself killed last night told everyone it would be easier-i dont want to be pregnant-just want to forget everything but even the alcohol doesnt work-i hate it all-want to forget
xxxxxx

butterfly525 25-11-2007 09:22 AM

^^ Umm, forgive me for pointing out the obvious but you really shouldn't be drinking if you are pregnant.

l.e.g.o 25-11-2007 09:26 AM

im not 100% yet but i know but i cant do this

butterfly525 25-11-2007 09:30 AM

Well I'm sorry you are feeling so bad right now. Is there anyone you could talk to, a friend or family member or doctor maybe? Or you could try to distract yourself, maybe read a book or something.

Jetforce 25-11-2007 12:29 PM

**hugs Jo**

Plz tc of urself there xxx