RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 22-08-2007 08:26 PM

*hugs you both*

Newlife, can you not get any help? =(

l.e.g.o 22-08-2007 08:35 PM

im meant to be going back to doctors next week

but im not going cos im not being insulted

im sorry

i shouldnt say anything

MammaMia 23-08-2007 01:03 AM

Why do you think they insult you? Or should it be how?

l.e.g.o 23-08-2007 08:20 PM

doctor said that as my parents dont know it suggests i dont love them

also basically looked down on me and says i shouldnt feel how i do and made me feel worse

MammaMia 23-08-2007 10:04 PM

I'm sure you do love them. I've got an appointment coming up to see if I have depression but I haven't told my parents. I rarely tell my parents anything because they never give the response I want, most of the time it's ignore them, or shouldn't you apolgise or whatever. It's ruddy stuipd, sometimes they even tell me off (usually not needed to). And stuff. I love them & all my family but can't talk to them. I just don't want them to know and I don't want them to know I feel like this or anything. I'll probs get meds and will have to hide them. Fun. It's like when I wasn't self harming this year, they've accused me when I was either not doing it or when it was my really bad exzema but my mum don't believe me. :( I hate them for not trusting me. So why should I trust them in telling them stuff whhen I know they'll give me the wrong reaction....

emily.disenchanted 23-08-2007 10:30 PM

I dreampt about him again, I cant do this. I'm trying to get over him for the sake of our friendship which is going to hell in the hand basket any how. I want him and need him and 2 months without seeing him, without his hugs Im going more strange that I usually am. New phone yay, whats the first thing I did, I transfered all the photos of him from my old one across the ones I said I took off my phone but couldnt because I cant get through my day without him. I can sms him without swamping him and when he sms's me I never know how to reply. He is my best friend and its all falling apart *cries*

~*forever_broken*~ 24-08-2007 02:40 AM

*checking in...again...drunk and bleeding*
Don't want to give up my knife...keeping it...am I still allowed in?
*finds corner and collapses*

Johanna80 24-08-2007 07:59 PM

I hate my life *cries and tries not to drink or bleed. Keeps Ally company in corner*

Burning_Phoenix 24-08-2007 08:44 PM

Do you guys have room for one more? ... I feel like this is a good place for me right now...

*grabs blanket and goes searching for a lonely corner*

Stellata 24-08-2007 08:48 PM

Yep, there's plenty of room.

I'm still in my sound-proofed room. It feels lonely, but safer. I'm so scared. I don't feel safe, and everything and everyone is scaring me.
And I feel so alone.

l.e.g.o 24-08-2007 09:08 PM

*comes in and curls up to cry*

i want to harm

only way to feel better

too much in my head

xxx

sorry

xx

how is everyone

guttergirl 24-08-2007 09:27 PM

i hurt myself tonight and i dont feel so good about it
can i stay over here for a lil while please,if yous have room?

~KemicalRain~ 24-08-2007 11:37 PM

*stumbles in* i am so immature and insecure why do i have to feel like this arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h

~*forever_broken*~ 24-08-2007 11:42 PM

*offers round a strong pot of tea and some biscuts*
Take care all
*grabs blanket and her stuffed lamb and rejoins Johanna in the corner*

~KemicalRain~ 24-08-2007 11:47 PM

hey ally do you want to talk to someone who wont remember the convo (basically do ya wanna vent) cos i am here

~*forever_broken*~ 24-08-2007 11:55 PM

Hey steve,
Eh, I'm kind of in a blank state right now...nothing much to say.
Appreciate it though. Do you have anything you want to talk aboyt? How you doing?

emily.disenchanted 25-08-2007 08:53 AM

*hugs everyone who needs hugs*

Hands over the blade and finds a teddy and radio

pea soup 25-08-2007 09:47 AM

*checks back in*
not that i ever checked out.....
i would like the tranquilizing gun now please....it might finally put me to sleep..

Johanna80 25-08-2007 10:39 AM

We are having a really cozy corner here now. Lets be like sardienes, suporting sardines!

emily.disenchanted 25-08-2007 11:25 AM

I wish I was drunk then I wouldnt have to remember how **** I am feeling, like daggers through my heart and its not even like I matter any more