RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 03-04-2010 08:53 PM

*Hugs April* I'd love to see photos of your state park , it sounds lovely . I live in a national park and used to hike all the time until my Depression kicked in about 5-6 years ago ( WOW 5-6 WHOLE years , I didn't realise , my life has been pointless for that long , ugh thats a downer )
*Hugs Helen*

MammaMia 03-04-2010 08:56 PM

*hugs Doikers*

nicole94 03-04-2010 11:29 PM

*hugs everyone* sorry, too many to do individually, had a good evening, went out with my friend and just wanderd around aimlessley talking, but then got home and my sister started :( now i wanna cut.

Scarletdreamer 03-04-2010 11:46 PM

*cuddles Hels* I'm sorry you're not feeling any better... :( I'm feeling worse too, tbh... just want it all to end like never before. Are you sure that your mum "has enough on her plate without [you] adding to it"? She's your mum, she's supposed to help take care of you when you're struggling. I realize that all mums aren't capable of this, but I am just checking to make sure that you're not underestimating her. Of course, I don't know her... so sorry if that offended. :-S I hope that you manage to get a good cry in, too, since they do seem to help. I wish I could cry... :(

*cuddles Mark* I've been depressed for 6 years now too. Almost exactly. Actually, my last "good" year was 2003, and that was only marginally good. That's just sad. :( I wish I could be happy again... doubt that will ever happen. I feel like I'm doomed to misery, heh, even though Jarrod thinks differently. How are you feeling?

*cuddles Nicole* What did your sister start? Did she and you start arguing over summat? Sorry, got a bit confused by what you wrote. :-S Sorry if I'm really dense, 'cause I feel that way right now...

Well, I have a page and a half of my senior sem paper done, and more research done as well. But that's it. I feel like such a ****ing loser, slacker, idiot. Tomorrow's Easter and it's supposed to be a day off, but I can't take a day off. I need to get that ****ing paper DONE. And then I see my SW on Monday and I'm scared of that appt... last time I wore long sleeves so she couldn't see my arms but this time I'm not going to, I don't think...
The following content has been hidden - Reason : slightly graphic si trig
my arms are awfully icky looking because of all of the scars, and now I have wounds on my hands too, that are open enough to still hurt when I touch them.

I feel so stupid. I need to just... I don't know, die. I'm such a failure.

:crying:

Scarletdreamer 03-04-2010 11:54 PM

Just updated my r/v thread... if anyone wants to read it...

Sorry if I spam the thread with that... I understand if no one wants to.

MammaMia 03-04-2010 11:57 PM

*cuddles April* I'm sorry too. I just feel worse and worse as tonight goes on. Don't know how I'm going to get through this. I'm sorry you're feeling worse too. :( I know my Mum would rather I talked to her and stuff, but I really don't want to add to her list of problems. I can't. It breaks her everytime she finds out I've overdosed or been to a&e or whatever :'( I can't see her like that again. I can't can't can't can't. Shouldn't have sent that email either. Wish I could cry but it won't happen sadly.

Scarletdreamer 04-04-2010 01:19 AM

I feel like ****. Tonight's just getting worse and worse. :crying: I'm sorry that you don't feel very well either, Helen... I wish I could sprinkle magical fairydust on us to make us all feel better... :(

I'm going to go post - AGAIN - in my r/v thread. :(

Kahlia1981 04-04-2010 01:30 AM

*huggles everybody with extra special huggles for everyone who is struggling - which on balance seems to be everyone ... so works out to just be heaps of huggles for all*

Sometimes I wish there was some sort of magical cure for both psychiatric and psychological struggles - some sort of magickal faerie dust or something - that could just be applied and then *poof* all worries disappear. *sigh*

MammaMia 04-04-2010 01:38 AM

*cuddles you both*

Wish I could make it all go away for eveyrone too :(

SoMuchMore 04-04-2010 05:49 AM

i really dont know how long i can keep doing this... Im not sure I want to stick around anymore..

Doikers 04-04-2010 11:24 AM

I know a lot of us are feeling **** right now but I just wanted to wish everyone a
HAPPY EASTER !!!
I hope we all can get through these times safley.

April whenever you post that your update you R/V thread I read it , I just don't always know what to say but I don't mind reading it at all

* Hugs ward folk *

Kahlia1981 04-04-2010 11:38 AM

*hugs Helen, Laura & Mark*
*hugs everyone else*

We leave for our Road Trip in the morning!!!
Oh, and my parents got home today from their round Australia trip!!!

*hugs everyone again and tries to calm down*

MammaMia 04-04-2010 12:45 PM

*cuddles everyone*

I really can't do this :(

one_step_closer 04-04-2010 12:53 PM

What's happening? *hugs*

MammaMia 04-04-2010 12:58 PM

*cuddles Lindsay*

So much **** is happening. I just can't cope with it and these thoughts/feelings. My head's not helping the situation. Really worried about both of my best friends, they're struggling. I don't want to see this happen again but I have to..

nicole94 04-04-2010 01:44 PM

*cuddles everyone* hope you're all holding up.

yeah, my sister started arguments, sorry if i wasnt clear :/ she does that a lot. she basically a big bully :(

MammaMia 04-04-2010 01:46 PM

*cuddles Nicole lots*

So sick of this. Now I have to go out soon. I can't :(

nicole94 04-04-2010 01:56 PM

*cuddles helen tight* whats up hun? why do you feel like you cant go out? is there any way you can avoid it?

MammaMia 04-04-2010 02:01 PM

*cuddles Nicole tight* No I can't avoid it. I want to try haha stuipd. Really struggling.

nicole94 04-04-2010 02:07 PM

*hugs* aaw. where you gotta go if you dont mind me asking? maybe you can just try and pretend you're still at home?