RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Biba 30-05-2009 03:37 AM

Hi secrets. how are u.. i hope ur keepn good.
wildy insane.. hi i hope u to are well

thank u to both of u. you were kind to me when i was feeln way down.
im doing good these days. worried yes that il fall, but its nothing i havnt experience before. tc xx

MammaMia 30-05-2009 04:41 AM

*dies*

People suck, but **** them all (Y)

zowie 30-05-2009 09:54 AM

Sorry, would do individual replies but only just woke up. Feeling a bit drowsy.
Had some weird dreams, I didn't like them. They upset me.

wildly insane 30-05-2009 09:59 AM

*hugs Lucy* am glad you are in a better place, don't worry about it because it may never happen :) stay strong and take care

*hugs Arwen* sorry to hear about your dreams, hopefully you can forget them soon enough.

*hugs Helen* I hope things worked out

*hugs Ashley* am so glad you are feeling better, take care of yourself

*huggles for everyone*

Steel Maiden 30-05-2009 10:19 AM

I nearly commited murder yesterday. He saved himself.

youonlyliveonce 30-05-2009 11:15 AM

hugs steal maiden . what did the nurses say

today is going to be the day. im sorry

realflifefaerie 30-05-2009 11:22 AM

wow vets was busy last night!

*hugs Sorcha* I'm glad you can check yourself out, hope being at home is lovely.

*hugs Mammamia* dont give up honey, and Im with you on the people thing atm, my flatmates have stolen the little food I have. =[

*hugs hannah* I'm so glad you had a lovely night, you deserve it.

*hugs lucy may* I'm so happy for you that things have improved.

*hugs zowie* nasty dreams aren't fun, hopefully as time goes on you can forget them.

*hugs Steel Maiden* Im around if you want to talk

*hugs cheryl* what's happened honey?

Secrets has rage this morning, shes been woken up numerous times by drunks, the best way to be woken up and after working up the courage to have breakfat she's found her food vanished. The fairies obviously were hungry, though the fairies decided the chocolate buttons would substitute =]

youonlyliveonce 30-05-2009 11:29 AM

its all just 2 hard i give up. thanks or the hugs wish somebodies hugs cud sort me out

sorry ur flatmates nicked ur food.

MammaMia 30-05-2009 11:55 AM

*goes around and gives you all hugs*

Arwen, deams suck, I know the feeling. Want to talk about them?

Hannah, ahaha, wouldn't say they're sorted but me & jade had a good rant *coughs* I mean chat :P I was bit naughty, was pratically shouting my head off at one point, bearing in mind it was like 3am. But some of what you'd said helped us both ;) Hope you slept okay ;)

Secrets, how rude of your flatmates, could you steal any of their food??

*offers more hugs for everyone*

zowie 30-05-2009 03:51 PM

*Hugs Hannah and Secrets back* Yeah, they were horrible dreams, but it's not bugging me anymore.

*Hugs Steel* Replied to your thread in Serious.

*Hugs Cheryl* Do you want to talk about it sweetie?

Thanks Helen, but I'm trying to not think about them. I did have one nice dream though which involved having a cuddle with my old rabbit :)

------

It's so hot today! The sunshine gave me the energy to have a bath, put on a pretty dress and do my hair and make up. I've got nowhere to go but sometimes it feels nice to make an effort rather than bumming around the house in my PJs.
Did a bit of food shopping, and as we have vouchers (which expire today) for £5 off anything over £15, Dad's gone back to stock up on booze :D
I'm going to go sit in the garden with a Diet Coke, a ciggy and a book :)

*Leaves hugs and warm thoughts for everyone*
<3 xxx

shadowedseraph 30-05-2009 03:58 PM

*hugs to everyone that wants them* I feel like s**t i'm supposed to be getting better but instead i seem to be getting worse, my heads a mess and yet i have to be supportie for the rest of my family and pretend that everythings ok!

.... rant over!

zowie 30-05-2009 09:34 PM

*Hugs shadowed* I know what it's like to feel like you need to be okay for the sake of your loved ones, but I've come to realise that they'd probably rather know what's wrong and be able to help, rather than be in the dark and later on have things esculate and become worse.

*Hugs Kat* What has made you realise he's so in control? You are your own master, and you can fight him.

------
Dad's actually bought so much alcohol, it's really going to tide us over. So, yup, drinking tonight!

shadowedseraph 30-05-2009 10:21 PM

*hugs Zowie* i suppose your right but its so hard to tell without sounding whiny or attention seeking!

Have fun with your drinkies :0)

MammaMia 30-05-2009 10:59 PM

*curls up in a ball*

wildly insane 31-05-2009 12:17 AM

Hiya, am now ensconced at my parents, my mum has already told me not to stay up too late lol. Loving the weather, oh my yes. I am now the proud owner of a pale grey rat and a dark grey rat I have named Freyja and Puck respectively they are uber cute, but still rather terrified at the moment.

*hugs Helen* hope next week is better for you and i'm always here to help

*hugs Shadowedseraph* I know it's tough, sometimes you have to tell people that things aren't okay, you have to look after yourself sometimes

*hugs Kat* stay safe hun, don't let him make you do anything you don't want to do

*hugs Cheryl* don't give up, keep fighting

*hugs Secrets* am so sorry to hear they've stolen your food, that sucks, hope you found some food and that the rage went and you ended up enjoying the day.

*hugs Steel Maiden* how's hospital?

*hugs Arwen* sounds like you had a pretty lovely day, am so glad, enjoy those drinkies :)

*hugs Jem, Katie, Emma, Todlich, Gil, Vicki, Lucy May, and anyone else hiding in a corner or just dropping by*

MammaMia 31-05-2009 02:36 AM

Feeling really low tonight. :'(

Jetforce 31-05-2009 12:55 PM

*Drops by with chocolate cupcakes*

Hope everybody is keeping well!! xx

MammaMia 31-05-2009 01:44 PM

Things change. Places change. People change.

Life just full of changes hey? :( It's knowing when to move on for the right reasons.

shadowedseraph 31-05-2009 03:54 PM

*hugs mammamia* change can be good or bad, how are you doing?
*hugs wildly insane* i know i should talk to them but im not sure what to say

MammaMia 31-05-2009 04:25 PM

Indeed it can :) I'm not doing so great but thanks for asking :]