RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

YodaBearInterrupted 13-02-2010 09:26 PM

*hugs everyone in the room and makes sure they are doing okay - and makes some cookies for all in here*

I wish it was different. I wish I could go back to that fateful day where I lost my mind and change everything. I wish I could go back and meet friends that would really care for me and be there when I need them -- instead of telling me that since I abandoned them -- that means I don't need them and that I can take care of myself... *sigh* Unhappiness breeds deep depression. Trying to be safe in my own house seems weird to say. Trying to keep it together so my family won't notice my unhappiness and want to disappear.

Kahlia1981 13-02-2010 09:58 PM

*cuddles everyone then disappears into a dark corner*

Scarletdreamer 14-02-2010 12:40 AM

*cuddles everyone* Sorry, too many individual responses from you all for me to reply to them all... but sending love & hugs out to all of you guys!! ♥

I'm really tired... got up at 5am today so yeah. Been a busy day, too, with breakfast out, then Walmart for groceries, then laundry. Urgh. So frickin' sleepy!!! I even took a nappish sort of thing this afternoon, about half an hour of lying down. Felt so good. :)

Am annoyed because I don't know how I feel or anything. :(

*hides*

~*forever_broken*~ 14-02-2010 02:48 AM

Just borrowing a corner, thanks.

*grabs her pillow, blanket, and stuffed lamb, finds her old corner, and cries*

Imaginary_friend 14-02-2010 04:33 AM

woooi m drunk again. ffs. urgh. gay gay gay x

frenchhorn 14-02-2010 04:46 AM

*curls up in a corner* need some support and hugs, sorry to ask

Sefka 14-02-2010 08:14 AM

*hugs Oliver* We're here for you as best we can be. I'm done sleeping now. Talk to me (pm if you want.)

inkyspider 14-02-2010 11:31 AM

It's 5:30am.
I'm drunk, high, and depressed.
I should sleep, i can't.
I don't feel safe so hiding here.

*hugs to everyone*
Sorry i'm not in a place to respond to you all individually.

Scarletdreamer 14-02-2010 03:24 PM

*cuddles Oliver* What's up, love? anything I can do to help? ♥

*cuddles everyone else* How are you all doing today? ♥

I'm tired STILL... got up at 4:30am instead of sleeping in until 6 or so today... stupid stupid stupid. Couldn't sleep. I hate this!! :(

Played WoW for awhile with my husband, which was nice... started some new toons on a new server where my best friend's little sister & brother play, so I can talk with them when leveling. :) It's fun... nice escape. I think we played from 4:45am until 7:40am? so three hours, yeh, it can really pull you in. :o

Am not sure how I'm feeling... :( Hate feeling like this.

Need to do schoolwork but really don't want to... anyone care to study health psych for me?? pllllllllease??

*hides*

Imaginary_friend 14-02-2010 05:09 PM

i've just had a cigarette, i'm trying to distract myself but i wanna cut......
argh. i can't be bothered fighting any more. who cares anyway.

shadowedsoul 14-02-2010 05:45 PM

argh!!!!wish today would piss off, its making me feel worse

MammaMia 14-02-2010 08:05 PM

*is hiding still*

Doikers 14-02-2010 08:36 PM

*Pokes head in*
Never posted here before.
*Occupies a corner for the night *
Hope this is ok :S

SoMuchMore 14-02-2010 08:49 PM

*offers doikers a welcome cookie*

*cuddles everyone* sorry no individual replies right now.

Going to dinner tonight so i'm trying to get things done now.. but i cant concentrate.. Every time i sit down to do anything i immediately get sleepy. Maybe I just dont want to do anymore science reporting homework. I mean ive already spent about 16 hours since thursday on the subject. Sorry, complaining about nothing again.

Hope everyone is alright

Doikers 14-02-2010 08:53 PM

Thankyou for the Cookie :)

frenchhorn 14-02-2010 08:56 PM

Welcome Doikers *waves* I'm Oliver :)

thank you for the hugs everyone, I'm still not doing great, but am beginning to try and deal with it, basically I came out to my sister last night, she is visiting me at uni for a few days, and it was very tough, we both cried a lot. She is still here and we have had an ok day, but she seems slightly distant and less talkative than normal, maybe its me being paranoid. Its just very tough trying to deal with it

Doikers 14-02-2010 09:07 PM

*waves back* I'm Mark .

~*forever_broken*~ 14-02-2010 10:03 PM

Anyone need tea because I am in desperate need of a cup *bustles around in the kitchen and brings back a tea tray with tea, cocoa, coffee, biscuits, cakes, muffins, and anything else one might want*

Here go.

*retreats to her corner with her mug, blanket, pillow, and stuffed lamb and settles in for a good cry*

Kahlia1981 14-02-2010 10:21 PM

*hugs everyone*

Sorry no individual replies ...

My housemate went to the hospital last night. He ran out of his pain medication two days ago and was in agony. They gave him some to tide him over to when we meet up with the new GP today. My night was really broken. I slept from about 11:00 pm to 12:30 when he woke me, got back to sleep about 2:00 am and he woke me again at 3:00 am because he needed money for the cab. Then I woke at 4:00 am because I had to use the bathroom, then 4:30 am when my phone went off and then again at 6:30 am. I feel like I've OD'd on Xanax - even though I haven't. *sigh*

*disappears into a dark corner*

quiet1 14-02-2010 10:33 PM

Hey everyone. I am far too scatterbrained to reply to you individually. I am trying to take a nap but I have too much on my mind.

Am I the only one who plans SI? I wanted to cut today. I'm in a bad cycle again and I can't today cuz my bf is home but tomorrow he will be at work. I have all the time I want then. So wait till tomorrow. Except that is bad. I shouldn't be planning it. I should be trying to fight the thoughts. I feel seduced by it again. Somehow I'm trying to recreate a feeling I got from cutting last week that I hadn't felt for a very very long time. Years even.

Whatever. I am waffling and I don't know if there is even a point to me talking. Sorry