RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Damnation. 08-01-2009 01:13 AM

Emma: The last time I tried that, I sent her an email...which led to a spoken conversation x_o;

*Hugs Kat* Sorry, I don't really have anything to say

Pomegranate 08-01-2009 01:16 AM

Did the spoken conversation help at all? Is there anyone else you would consider speaking to like your psych or another friend? (sorry, my advice isn't that helpful *hugs*)

Damnation. 08-01-2009 01:19 AM

Spoken conversations tend to lead to me avoiding eye contact (resulting in me getting a great look at my feet), and clamming up. It doesn't help at all. Although I think it's only for people I'm close to, friends, family, that sort of thing. I've been able to talk about difficult things irl to people I don't know that well. So again, it's just getting around my housemate, and sorting out a doctor's appointment

'Could you phone the doctors for me, please?' (awkward with phones FTW!)
'Why?'
'Just want to see what he could suggest about my sleeping pattern [/blatant lie]
'Oh, okay then.'

Bleh

ravynsoul 08-01-2009 01:31 AM

Nicole - Thanks for the hugs and hot chocolate! *hugs back* - Don't apologize for letting out your emotions.. how was the hypnotherapy? I hope it helps with your sleep and with your night SIing. *offers candle to help light your way*

Lucy - glad to hear you're back safe; good news about seeing your GP - hope the visit goes well *hugs*

Mary Anne - Glad to hear you're more in control; hope the positive feelings keep lasting. Let us know how you're doing. *hugs back*

Dayna - we'll beat the computers yet! *hugs* it sounds like you've had a rough day... I think Emma's offered some wise suggestions... I hope you are able to talk to someone in real life before the bottle gets too full [that's not a fun feeling]; keep letting out your thoughts and emotions here if it helps you! I find it easier to talk to strangers in real life than those close to.. I think it's because I can distance myself from them if need be.. maybe that's part of it for you? *hugs back*

Louise - *hugs back* how are you doing?

Emma - thanks for checking in with me; I did sleep better only woke up a couple of times; so not too bad. How are you doing today??? *hugs back*

Katrica - *hugs back* are you maybe able to talk to your mom about that? I hope you get feeling back soon..

*leaves hugs for everyone else* *hopes those who haven't checked in for a while do soon.. *

ravynsoul 08-01-2009 01:33 AM

Katrica - didn't see your most recent post, before I posted... what about talking to your doctor about the pain, memory thing, and feeling like you're being followed?

Damnation. 08-01-2009 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravynsoul (Post 1342029)
Dayna - we'll beat the computers yet! *hugs* it sounds like you've had a rough day... I think Emma's offered some wise suggestions... I hope you are able to talk to someone in real life before the bottle gets too full [that's not a fun feeling]; keep letting out your thoughts and emotions here if it helps you! I find it easier to talk to strangers in real life than those close to.. I think it's because I can distance myself from them if need be.. maybe that's part of it for you? *hugs back*

Yeah, 'rough day' sounds about right. All the little poisonous thoughts that I had last night have come back. The mental images of suicide that I had last night haven't though, so that's something to be grateful for

ravynsoul 08-01-2009 01:40 AM

Dayna - ya, that is something to be grateful for.. and I hope they stay away from you too! And hopefully the poisonous thoughts go away. I find they can be quite draining and make even a good day awful. *hugs*

ravynsoul 08-01-2009 01:41 AM

Katrica - That's not got to be fun. I hope your psych will be able to help you out; so that it can stop getting worse; and maybe even better.

Edit: sorry hit enter too soon. Sorry I can't offer any better help... but I have lots of hugs

Damnation. 08-01-2009 01:43 AM

Ravyn: I want to reply, but I seem to have run out of things to say x_o *hugs back* sorry

ravynsoul 08-01-2009 01:46 AM

Dayna - it's ok; I understand. Take care of yourself; that's most important!

Damnation. 08-01-2009 01:51 AM

I'll try

Accidentally Abstract 08-01-2009 02:38 AM

I've put plans in place to try to make sure I get through until I see my GP on Friday. Woo, go me.

Damnation. 08-01-2009 02:43 AM

*Hugs Lucy* Hope it goes well

Accidentally Abstract 08-01-2009 02:48 AM

Thank you *cuddles*. Hope you're okay. x

mouse in darkness 08-01-2009 03:01 AM

Sorry to everyone I miss but mind has unfortunatly turned to jelly and my memoriy is off trying to refile missing information, so it is of no help atm.

Ravyn *Takes candle and hugs greatfully* I do hope things are going well for you and that work is treating you well. I don't remember much from the hypnothearapy. Am seeing psycologist agian on saturday, he was rather concerned. I have slept more than the alloted 4 hours to an amazing 5 and it really is messing with my hole being. The SIing hasn't stopped....grr...

Dayna hope things really improve for you soon *hugs*

Katicia I hope your psyc helps you. *hugs*

Lucy glad to hear you have made plans to ge though until you see you doctor. *hugs*

Sorry for the lack of support. *Hugs and lollies (including chocolate) for all*

Damnation. 08-01-2009 03:06 AM

Lucy: *Cuddles back* Not really >__< but thanks anyway

Nicole: Thanks to you too *hugs*

ravynsoul 08-01-2009 03:10 AM

Lucy - That's good to hear that you've made plans. Hope your visit goes well. Please let us know what happens!

Nicole - chocolate lollie?! SWEET!! *licks gratefully* I'm addicted to chocolate you know.. Glad to hear you slept more; hope that it doesn't mess you up too much, but that it starts to get better. Good luck with your visit on saturday.

Dayna - *lots of safe hugs*

--
just got a good rant out of my system, and am feeling somewhat better.. not pleased with myself, but now just drained instead of angry/triggered/messed up.

Damnation. 08-01-2009 03:13 AM

*Hugs Ravyn back*

ravynsoul 08-01-2009 03:19 AM

Thanks - needed that!

Damnation. 08-01-2009 03:21 AM

Hope you feel better soon <3