RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 22-09-2010 01:54 PM

Hi Julie *Hugs*

nicole94 22-09-2010 01:56 PM

*hugs everyone* i'm still at college but everyone else has gone home. just spoke to my course manager about everything thats going on at the moment and she let me stay cause i wasnt feeling very safe going home. feeling a lot better now i've got it all out though.

Doikers 22-09-2010 02:14 PM

*Hugs Nicole* It helps to get it all out doesn't it :) It was nice of her to let you stay too .

MammaMia 22-09-2010 04:34 PM

Glad she let you stay and that you spoke to her Nicole :) *cuddles tight*

*hugs ward*

My bus pass is now finally sorted, YIPPIE, no more bus fares!

shadowedsoul 22-09-2010 04:39 PM

Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!! This is to much, way too much. Why give someone more power, complete muppets. Curls up and hides.

Doikers 22-09-2010 04:44 PM

*Yey!! Helen Hugs*

I picked up my Meds today. Piss taking Dr Prescribed me 8 Diazapam for the WHOLE Month , It says " take one twice a week" well it should be 20 a month and they didn't give me any last month and gave me 60 extra 400mg Lithium tablets . I can't regulate when I'm going to need a Diaz because of anxiety and stress but My Pysch Dr Gave me 20 a month for a reason , Luckily I have a pysch appointment next Thursday so I'll ask him for some more but I am ANXIOUS now , I've had to take a Diaz because my Dr is messing with me AAAARRRRGGGG!

Doikers 22-09-2010 05:15 PM

*Hugs Jill*
Whats up hun?

Scarletdreamer 22-09-2010 06:34 PM

*glomps Mark & Lia*

How are you two doing? (besides the diaz, Mark, I mean *extra hugs* Sorry to hear about that, that sucks quite awfully)

New&shiny is making me happy. :) *random* Ummm... cancelled my nutritionist appt for today and rescheduled it for Monday as I've also a NP appt today and that is a HELL of a lot of driving to do. :( Sooo... I just have to drive myself to my NP appt (and parallel park which I ABHOR!!!!) tonight... while Jarrod does laundry. Grrrrr. That means I'm going to have to take the four-lane (highway-soon-to-be-interstate) which I hate hate hate... but... NEW&SHINY IS MAKING ME HAPPY so that's what I'm going to think about now. :D

In other news... got two new sweaters at the Goodwill store... beautiful Woolrich ones (that will have to be hand-washed, grrr) but that I can wear as business casual. Well, one of them anyway. The other is too warm for October (wool). Wheeee... :) And, umm, that's really about it. BUT TODAY marks 12 weeks SI free. :D

*cuddles all* Sorry it's not more...

Doikers 22-09-2010 06:40 PM

*HUGE HUGS APRIL* 12 weeks is Massive !!!! *Happy dances with April* :-)

MammaMia 22-09-2010 06:56 PM

GO APRIL!!!!!!!!

SoMuchMore 22-09-2010 07:00 PM

*hugs april* nice job on the 12 weeks!! and yay for new clothes!

*hugs mark* im sorry about the diaz situation. Hopefully it gets worked out at your appointment on thursday.

*hugs jill and julie*

*hugs helen* im glad that your bus pass is finally there!

*hugs nicole* that was very nice of her to let you stay. i'm glad that you are feeling better after getting everything out.

I havent felt safe for 2 days... I don't want to keep going like this. Can I give up now? please? i have nobody to talk to. nobody even wants me around... or well, no thats not exactly right, people don't even give me enough thought to not want me around, i'm just invisible.

In other news, i got the web editor position. Now i have to tell my other work that I have meetings on sunday so I won't be able to work for them that night. They are going to be so mad... i'm anxious.

risenfromperdition 22-09-2010 07:12 PM

no giving up laura :(
*hug* good luck with the work sit

*will be proper on later... class*

Doikers 22-09-2010 07:14 PM

*Hugs Laura* You're not invisible to us Laura :) You can talk here maybe?

Congratulations on getting the web editor job !! Good luck telling your other work about Sundays .

*Hugs Heather*

MammaMia 22-09-2010 07:51 PM

No giving up Laura. We want you. I deffo do *cuddles tightly*

SparkleKitten 22-09-2010 07:59 PM

*hugs everyone*

Today was a bit sucky. Had all my lecturers, 4 out of 6 suck. Great. I went to do maths for a mental challenge, not to be spoonfed answers and work. *sigh*

Just tense and stressed today, not gotten over mum thretaning violence and theft last night

Doikers 22-09-2010 08:12 PM

*Hugs Sarah* You don't deserve to be threatened , are you safe at home now?

SparkleKitten 22-09-2010 08:17 PM

Yeah its calm here now. Stuck here though. Got stuck on a bus for 2h today in traffic and missed half my lecture today :(

Sucks to be me really.

PoisonedApple 22-09-2010 08:18 PM

I know there hasn't been that many posts since my last but it feels like there were *shrug*
Thanks all for the luck and sweet comments on my new outfit :) I'll totally post pictures after it comes in :D
Grats April! That's awesome!
Mark is there anyone you can talk to to get your med issues cleared up for good? They seem to do this to you FAR too often. :(
Yay for your pass Hels! Hope your hearing aid is fixed up quickly/soon.
Laura you are not invisible and we like having you around. Congrats on the editor job. They probably won't be too mad since it's just one day, you aren't totally quitting.
Glad your doing better Sarah, was the lecture important? Can anyone give you notes?
*huggles everyone*
*waves at Owen if he's in*

Hmmm first proper reply in ages... Feels good :)
The following content has been hidden - Reason : "work stuff... boring"
Been working like crazy... so far this week my assistant has been out sick... Since he usually comes in on Mon and Wed he's gonna try to come in tomorrow and Friday instead. I've not been doing too bad by myself though today. Got 25 boxes of files pulled to be moved downstairs (by L) in the last hour. I hope to get the other 5 or so done before lunch. Then back to rearranging the other files so there's more room and all the files fit on the shelves again.
P.S. Mocha frappe w/ a shot of espresso, some chocolate syrup and topped with whipped cream rocks my socks :D

I'm so excited to be totally debt free by the 10th of next month :D My ex can't ruin things for me anymore *cheers*
Ok that's enough rambling for me I'm off to do more file pulling *sings along to the music that's playing*

misskitty112 22-09-2010 08:24 PM

*hugs all*
I harmed today. Found out my roomie has been spreading lies about me to the people in BCM (Christian group on campus that I'm the secretary of) because I "spend too much time with them and care too much about them and that's not healthy". So.. maybe I won't go to the camp out so no one in BCM will know I harmed.

On a positive note, this week is Jesus Week and last night we had a campfire and concert and video screening. And the praise band I'm in did a few songs and I got complimented on my voice! Eeep! Also, someone said I had an interesting accent, but I don't think that's a compliment =/

Doikers 22-09-2010 08:25 PM

*Hugs Crimson* I have spoken to my Psychiatrist more than once about it and he has written letters to my GP saying I need 20 a month but my GP just keeps doing this to me . I would have thought a GP would HAVE to follow a Consulant Psychiatrists instructions don't you think ?
Just wears me down *sigh*

EDIT: Oh thats Freaking wonderful , I was just organising tonights meds and realised that my "Dr" has only given me 2 weeks supply of Lithium!! instead of a months supply . I can't beleive it , it's Ridiculous , Its a good job he gave me so many more last month than was prescribed , at least I have a few back-up tablet even if I do have to cut them in half myself :S ARG!