RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 12-08-2010 10:13 AM

*huggles all*

Jill: *cuddles you in a protective hug* Sorry for the thoughts. Please try hard not to act on them sweet. I'm sorry about the anxiety - can you do anything to keep it in check or try to get it back in check?

It has been a really weird day. Phonecalls and emails and freak outs about having to go downstairs three times (rubbish bin, post box and hanging my washing). Also a random freak out where I thought my CSA abuser was standing on the porch and wanting to come into the unit. Gah!

Still, what does not kill us makes us stronger, right?

MammaMia 12-08-2010 10:53 AM

Someone has put on my bestie's (well one of them) facebook that she's dead. I'm TRYING to assume it's my best friend herself as she has her weigh in day today and her gran gives her mobile to my best friend (as it belongs to her anyway)

Arrrrgh, but I'm REALLY freaked out...just incase it's not her or something playing games :'( Have to be rational, if it was the case, I would know. But I'm still freaking out :'( SHUT UP HEAD >_<

Because I *really* need this on top of everything else today :'( I'm still really tired & have to go jobcentre, which I can't be ****ing bothered with. Please don't let it be like last week :(

*cuddles everyone*

Doikers 12-08-2010 11:12 AM

Oh Wow over 2 pages of posts since last night , I won't be able to keep up sorry :S But I did read them all
Hi Lex, I'm Mark :)
*Hugs Helen* Best of luck at the job centre today :)
*Hugs Kahlia*
*Hugs Jill*

I just Hugged the people on this page , sorry.

shadowedsoul 12-08-2010 01:09 PM

Hugs all. Argh this is so damn annoying, I really can't keep my head together today. I'm struggling at work just feel very panicky and about to burst into tears. Damn that pathetic.

MammaMia 12-08-2010 01:17 PM

Thanks for ignoring the rest of my post Mark. But never mind >_< Sorry I'm just really ****ing stressing still. I told my other best friend, who despite not being very well, phoned me because she didn't even know how to reply to my text about it. Will post if I ever find out WTF is going on....if anyone cares =/

Jobcentre went a lot better this week, same person, but she was bit nicer today :D

Doikers 12-08-2010 01:18 PM

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Helen* I spots you ! :) How did the job centre go?

Doikers 12-08-2010 01:20 PM

Sorry , I didn't mean to ignore the rest of you post Helen, I'd not long been up and I was fuzzed from bed and a little overwhelmed by the number of nighttime posts I'd read.:(

MammaMia 12-08-2010 01:21 PM

I'm sorry too, I'm just all stressed out and everything. Shouldn't take it out on anyone else. >_<

*cuddles everyone*

Scarletdreamer 12-08-2010 01:24 PM

*cuddles Hels with big bear cuddles* So sorry about the stuff with your bestie, sweet, and also about how you're feeling. But glad that the job center stuff went better. :) That's a positive in the midst of negatives; hold on to that. <3

*cuddles Mark* How are you doing, love?

*cuddles Kahlia* Sounds like a pretty busy day. I hope you feel better soon; sorry my reply isn't more in-depth. :(

*cuddles Jill* Sorry for the thoughts, sweetie. Wish I could help you more but all I can do is listen if you want to PM me. Try & take care of yourself... even if it means going into the bathroom at work to have a cry.

MammaMia 12-08-2010 01:37 PM

*clings to April then hides* I can't handle this. Not on top of everything else which I was barely handling anyway. My other bestie will be online in an hour & half (well less than that) which will help...but til then...I'm pretty much on my own dealing with this. It just brings back memories of last year & her sister, who on two occasions, said she was dead & wasn't. Second time was worse, but I'm not going to go into that here right now. I'm going to explode.

I really am sorry to Mark (and everyone else really) :(

Doikers 12-08-2010 01:44 PM

*Hugs Helen* It's okay , I know that you are under a LOT of stress and worry .

*Hugs April* I'm just numb , sorry I always say that . I'm going to my parents house from tommorow until Sunday, it's my Grandma's 96th birthday , I've got to be at the Dr's tommorow morning for Lithium bloods then I meet my nurse(Sharron) 40 minutes later for some " lifestyle Model" that is appently CBT based hmmm. Then my Dad is picking me up at 12.30pm.

~Kaytee~ 12-08-2010 01:54 PM

*peeks in*

MammaMia 12-08-2010 01:55 PM

*cuddles Mark*

*jumps on Katie* HIIIIIIIYA

Doikers 12-08-2010 01:58 PM

Hi Eeyore :) I'm Mark

~Kaytee~ 12-08-2010 02:00 PM

HIIII! Glad someone is happy to see me XD *cuddles tight*

*waves to everyone else and hugs to everyone who wants them*

~Kaytee~ 12-08-2010 02:01 PM

Oops, didn't see your post Mark, Hi! I'm Katie :) I used to come on here alooot a long time ago, hehe.

MammaMia 12-08-2010 02:07 PM

You sure did *sniggers*

Doikers 12-08-2010 02:07 PM

Hi Katie :)

hidingme 12-08-2010 02:19 PM

thanks voiceof reason but i cant believe anyone cares much about me..afterall im a bitch.. a super bitch..
we are triggered right now by our hubby probably unintentionally on his part but still (i explained in all in the ranting thread)
anyhow time for work..joy..
Saie

misskitty112 12-08-2010 02:35 PM

*huggles everyone*
I'll do individuals later, but I have to be out the door in like 5 minutes for therapy. ugh.

But I've decided, I think I'll make a random video for you guys and post it when I get back.
Love you all!
*runs out hurriedly and leaves care packages on the way out*