RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 03-08-2010 06:55 PM

*cuddles Nicole* How are you, hon?

*spies Mark & glomps* XD

nicole94 03-08-2010 06:57 PM

*cuddles april* im not sure, had a great night staying at my friends, then a good day watching toy story 3 at the cinema. but now i'm home i'm really triggerd and feeling low :(

one_step_closer 03-08-2010 07:07 PM

I'm here if you want to talk, Nicole.

I'm not able to take most of my medication because it is making me gag but it's not available as a liquid and my doctor won't put me on anything else before I see my psychiatrist which is in more than two weeks. I'm feeling so low and am crying a lot. I can't cope.

Doikers 03-08-2010 07:10 PM

:( Lindsay *Hugs* Could you get an emergency Psychiatrist appointment ? So you see them sooner .

nicole94 03-08-2010 07:18 PM

*hugs lindsay* thanks. i think i'm ok at the moment. just trying to distract myself.

Scarletdreamer 03-08-2010 07:22 PM

****ing hell!! My eye twitch is back and is driving me crazy. :'( I feel like a freak as it is visible (but barely) and I have no idea what's causing it... although the little hypochondriac in me is wondering if it's TD (tardive dyskinesia) from the Abilify. :crying:

Sorry...............

nicole94 03-08-2010 07:30 PM

april-OMG i get an eye twitch! it does my head in!

MammaMia 03-08-2010 07:41 PM

*cuddles all*

April, eye twitching is usually your body's way of waking you up if a part of your body is falling asleep. It's ANNOYING AS HELL though =[ But it continues, maybe speak to your doctor???

Scarletdreamer 03-08-2010 07:51 PM

No part of my body's falling asleep though, and this is the second day it's been happening (off & on)... damn, it's just started again. :( I hate it, ****ing annoying, doing my head in as Nicole said!! :'( Feel awful about it too, am scared that it's TD even though it's unlikely... need to research it more. Ugh. Will probably text my NP about it if it's still around tomorrow... :-S

How're you doing now, Hels? *cuddles*

MammaMia 03-08-2010 07:55 PM

Yeah, you may not notice it falling asleep, but sometimes it tries to without you realising. Well that's what I've been told....but I also read this

Quote:

It is believed that muscle spasms in the eyelid causes eye twitches. Because of this, it is believed that it is related to the nervous system. Most think that these muscle twitches can be related to emotional stress or physical eye strain. For example, staring at the computer all day can cause it to twitch. This type of eye twitch is not considered serious and is usually transitory.
I'm still really low, sore (my jaw locking hasn't helped) and exhausted. Still got suicide thoughts. Fun times.

Scarletdreamer 03-08-2010 08:06 PM

Thanks for the info, Hels. *cuddles* I'm sorry you're still not feeling great... anything I can do to help?? :(

I wonder if it is spending a lot of time in front of the comp. But the thing is, I've spent this much time in front of the PC before and never had this problem... argh... I don't know. It's really frustrating though... sorry to keep saying that, it's just that here's the only place that I can really vent about it. :( Jarrod just wonders if it's a side effect of going off of Tegretol (which I'm not supposed to be doing >_<)... and that's "end of story" with him. And I wonder if it's TD, because I'm stupid that way. :(

*glomps Nicole & Mark* :D

MammaMia 03-08-2010 08:13 PM

It could just suddenly appear. How long you been on your new med? I ask because I know from my best friend changing meds etc, that some side effects from changing meds can last upto two weeks and then go away.

If it's been around two weeks, I'd definitely speak to your doctor just incase it's a side effect that needs looking into or something?? *cuddles*

Nothing anyone can do. I just want to die to be honest. But at same time, I don't want to leave my best friend. Just want it all to **** off and take the past away with it. I can't deal with any of this :'(

Doikers 03-08-2010 08:16 PM

Sorry I'm being all quiet tonight , Numb Numb Numb .*sigh* I kinda tired but am forcing myself to stay up until a "reasonable" bedtime .
I'm triggered :( I don't even know why :S

MammaMia 03-08-2010 08:18 PM

Stay safe Mark x

Doikers 03-08-2010 08:20 PM

Thanks Helen , That means a lot :) you stay stay safe too now ya hear :) *Hugs*

MammaMia 03-08-2010 08:29 PM

I'm trying, I have to anyway, me and bestie promise each other every night (sometimes in the day too) to be 'good'. *hugs*

frenchhorn 03-08-2010 08:38 PM

*hugs all*

sorry its not more, I'm just so exhausted, been so sleepy all day

Doikers 03-08-2010 08:41 PM

Helen , It's good that you can make that promise with your bestie :)

*Hugs Oliver* *Hands over a pillow for you to rest on*

MammaMia 03-08-2010 08:43 PM

I don't have much choice :P But yeah.

*hugs Oliver too*

SoMuchMore 03-08-2010 08:53 PM

*hugs april* i'm sorry about your eye twitch.. That sounds pretty annoying. Hope that it goes away or that you figure out what is causing it at least.

*hugs nicole* Hope you are staying distracted.

*hugs helen* Stay strong hun. I'm glad that you have your bestie to make that promise too. Sorry that you are feeling so badly today.

*hugs mark* Its okay that you are quiet, we understand. Sorry that you are triggered. Try to fight any urges you have. I know you can do it.

*hugs oliver* you okay?

I love how everything when i am home is always my fault and that I always get put down by my younger sister. It was apparently my fault that she was late to her dentist appointment b/c I took a shower first and only left her 45 minutes to get ready when she is used to an hour and half... and if she tells me one more time that my computer is pathetic b/c it is so ugly (it was her computer first but she didn't like it so my dad gave it to me) I'm going to flip sh*t... its not like thats a hugely hurtful thing but the repetition is getting to me... I'm so sick of everything. I cannot handle being at home for another week and half. So f*ck it. Its all my damn fault. I take full responsibility for everything that could possibly go wrong.