RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 17-06-2010 12:25 PM

:snoozle: :snoozle: :snoozle: :snoozle: :snoozle:

one_step_closer 17-06-2010 03:45 PM

How are you now April?

How is Julie?

katnovia 17-06-2010 04:21 PM

urg. hating this. *curls up in a bundle of cushions and duvets and tries to get comfy* someone hit me with some heavy painkillers..and sedatives..and perhaps some laxatives...

PoisonedApple 17-06-2010 05:31 PM

i am soooo tired. it's only 8:30 am and i just wanna go back to be already... not that i wanted to get up...

Doikers 17-06-2010 05:54 PM

I posted on my R/V thread

http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...80#post2335180

Morning Crimson How are you ?*Hugs*
*Hugs Kat *
*Hugs Lindsay*
*Morning Julie*
*Tackles April*

PoisonedApple 17-06-2010 06:02 PM

*hugs Mark back* Not feeling as crap as yesterday. Tired. Minorly triggered. Stressed. But I'm not hyperfocused on visualizing injuries I could make... *shrug* Beginning to think this is as good as it gets...
How are you this morning?
*leaves hugs for everyone not around right now*
I played a bit of WoW last night... Lurial is halfway through lvl 25 now.

PoisonedApple 17-06-2010 06:56 PM

today just gets better and better.
anyone figure out a way to make it possible to put our physical selves in here? i would like to step into my computer and physically be hiding in the warren, thank you.

PoisonedApple 17-06-2010 07:21 PM

updated my r/v thread... i was going to put it in here but thought better of it.

Doikers 17-06-2010 07:37 PM

Added I line to my lastest R/V thread , just and update , not importent , I'm not important.:( I feel so empty

PoisonedApple 17-06-2010 07:42 PM

*cuddles mark*
read your r/v. you are important. not to nag but, you did clean and dress your wounds right? i'm sorry you feel so crap. *sits and holds your hand*

SoMuchMore 17-06-2010 08:04 PM

*hugs mark and crimson* i read both of your r/v threads. I'm sorry that you are both struggling so much right now. I wish i had more words but I'm not in a great place myself right now so i don't know how helpful I would be.

*hugs april* i'm sorry that you don't like your internship. I hate to say it, but a lot of internships are grunt work, so at least yours isn't too long. You'll be able to get a more applicable job later, and it always looks good to have an internship on a resume, whether or not it was mostly paperwork stuff. I hope that you get res stuff sorted out. I think i would be scared of applying and all that too :-/ Oh and I've been reading your r/v too. I'm sorry you and Jarrod are having so many problems.

*hugs helen, lindsay, kat, julie, and everyone else*

Well, I successfully avoided SIing last night. Quite impressive since i did not fall asleep until 6am, my mind was racing and completely awake even tho my body was exhausted. I slept until noon tho. Ugh, feel like my whole day is wasted now. Still kind of feeling like cutting this afternoon... Hope that the urge/anxiety that goes along with that goes away before work tonight. Ugh. Im so confused about some thing *sigh* I might put some in my r/v thread if i have time.

PoisonedApple 17-06-2010 08:18 PM

great job on no si last night laura *hugs*

risenfromperdition 17-06-2010 08:19 PM

<3 good job not cutting last night :) stay strong hun <3

Scarletdreamer 17-06-2010 08:42 PM

updated r/v... sorry i'm not reading other people's right now, will later, i promise. am not doing so well mentally... selfish i know but... :crying:

PoisonedApple 17-06-2010 08:49 PM

that's not selfish hunny that's honest. *cuddles*

Doikers 17-06-2010 08:50 PM

I've done the best to care for my wound although in the end I got fed up with it bl**ding over and over that I put a plaster on it and sellotaped over it VERY hard to apply pressure.

April , you're not being selfish , you have to look after yourself as a priority, it's good sense and besides I think it's in the rules :)

Well Done Laura on not cutting :-) Proud of you

Scarletdreamer 17-06-2010 09:05 PM

my sister called me selfish today, basically, or at least that's how it came across. :'(

feel awful. want to cut so badly. but laura, sweet, well done on not cutting last night!! *cuddles* hopefully you can keep it up. and thanks for being honest with us about how you're doing. i know how hard that can be.

i'm terrified about filling out these apps for res. :'( i don't want to be away from jarrod for 6-12 months... i am so ****ing scared. i don't think it's reasonable to be this scared, but i don't know... :(

*hides in a hidey hole* :crying:

Doikers 17-06-2010 09:41 PM

Righto, I'm going to try and sleep now 9.40pm is late enough to sleep ( Or attempt it) right? I hope everyone has a good Night/morning/afternoon whichever timezone who happen to find yourselves in.
*Leaves hugs and cammomille tea and a jar of honey on the ward table*

Scarletdreamer 17-06-2010 10:16 PM

pleasant dreams, mark... *cuddles and tucks you up in your ward bed* :) hope you sleep well... hope you get to sleep quickly.

i'm so exhausted. just fixed supper - actually fixed it - for the first time in awhile. made salsa ranch chicken on a bed of (frozen) veggies... it actually turned out pretty decently for something i just fiddled 'round with for the first time. heh.

but i'm full and don't want to finish my portion. :'( feel so fat and icky...

sorry, if that was against the rules or too triggering or something i can take it down and will if you let me know...

Doikers 17-06-2010 10:24 PM

It was , It was to early to go to bed a expect to even rest , just so uncomfy and hot , I jast paced the flat a few time in the semi dark and found myself back on the ward:)