RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~Kaytee~ 27-07-2009 11:16 AM

*hugs papabear* hope your better soon =[

*hugs fallinstar* im with you.. anxiety on the rise here too. started uni today ughh dont know how ill make it =[

*hugs hannah* hope you slept well :) 12hrs, sheesh, i was lucky to get 3 last night grr..

*hugs kahlia* hope uni is going ok for you :)

mouse in darkness 27-07-2009 11:22 AM

Hello everyone
*hugs*
I have missed everyone in the virtual psyc ward.
In the past few months I have moved across the country and miss all my friends ecspecially Kahlia. Well I thought change would make a differenceeven {well a little one} I was sooooooo wrong.
Hope you get well soon PapaBear
*Hugs everyone*

*Gentle hugs for Kahlia*

zowie 27-07-2009 01:14 PM

Sorry I haven't been around recently, had two parties two nights in a row. The first was a nice, quiet evening with nice people. The second was mental - It was all my dad's punk friends, and we kept drinking from 4pm - 6am! Me and my dad cycled home and I fell off my bike (though he fell off a lot of times!) now my back really hurts. Slept through pretty much all of yesterday and last night, and still don't feel 100%
I'll do individual replies when a few pages haven't gone by!
Thinking of you all.
xxx

Kahlia1981 27-07-2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBear (Post 1774735)
*hugs kahlia* hope uni is going ok for you :)

Thanks Katie. I had my first lectures today and got through okay. Three more days of lectures then I am finished for the week. I hope Uni went well for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mouse in darkness (Post 1774748)
Hello everyone
*hugs*
I have missed everyone in the virtual psyc ward.
In the past few months I have moved across the country and miss all my friends ecspecially Kahlia. Well I thought change would make a differenceeven {well a little one} I was sooooooo wrong.
Hope you get well soon PapaBear
*Hugs everyone*

*Gentle hugs for Kahlia*

Thanks for the gentle hugs Nicole.

*offers hugs to everyone on the ward*

shadowedsoul 27-07-2009 01:49 PM

big bear hugs for papa bear, that sounds horrible hun. hope you feel better soon.argh!!! damnit i feel like cutting again, heading of for a week, im not sure i want to, allready being told not to cause any agro, when im away, yeah like its me causeing it. feel like **** and being hurt by my mum, but cant say anything because it will start argments again. i just want to hide and not deal with this. no choise in the matter, just have to take my mums crap for a week, great. =[

Steel Maiden 27-07-2009 04:31 PM

Thanks all. I posted in my supported accommodation post about the update on it.

MammaMia 27-07-2009 05:33 PM

<offers gentle cuddles for everyone>

Sorry I'm not posting much at the moment...

Good to hear from you though Nicole!!!

Steel Maiden 27-07-2009 05:39 PM

Ty Wildly Insane, the leave is going ok but my Mum is depressed.

*hugs all*

I don't like my olanzapine any more but my haloperidol rocks....my haloperidol gives me insomnia but my olanzapine sends me to sleepy land.

Louise 27-07-2009 05:46 PM

*sends hugs to everyone*

then hides in the corner

zowie 27-07-2009 09:30 PM

I've got my outpatients appointment tomorrow afternoon, hopefully they'll be taking me off the medication.
I really hope they do, because my GP said that it'll be much easier to lose weight once I'm off them. And, to be honest, I don't think I need them anymore (y)
Drinking with my sis tonight. Already had a couple of pints to get rid of the hangover...
:D
xx

youonlyliveonce 27-07-2009 09:32 PM

hi just to let u all know im going on holiday in the morning for a week scared but ill be ok thanks for everything the last few weeks xxx

Kahlia1981 28-07-2009 01:38 AM

*hugs everybody in the ward*

No individual replies I'm afraid because too many pages were passed.

I had my first lecture yesterday and have lectures running until Thursday so I might not be around all that much.

Damnation. 28-07-2009 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 1773888)
How you doing Todlich?

Still been getting spacey a bit, so have been resisting the urge to go void today <_<;. Other than that, a bit on the lonely side, and rather down *shrug*

*Hugs everyone*

Kahlia1981 28-07-2009 08:58 AM

Dayna/Todlich ~ That doesn't sound too good hon. Thinking of you

*hugs everyone on the ward*

I had my second lecture today and the lecturer for that subject is a friend of mine. That subject should be a breeze for me as it is an Introduction to Information Technology and I wouldn't be doing it at all if I didn't have to but they wouldn't bring over any of my OT subjects because they didnt fit with the joint Business/IT degree. Oh well.

wildly insane 28-07-2009 10:59 AM

I got the job, I can't really believe it, so damn typical, I just start seeing this really lovely guy and a spanner gets thrown in the works in that I'm going to have to move to Liverpool - 4 hours away!!!! :(

*hugs to all* Don't know where I've been but it seems to have been busy here

*hugs Todlich* sorry to hear you're feeling lonely and down, loneliness to me is so diffficult

*hugs Arwen* good luck at the GPs

*hugs Kahlia* good luck with all your uni stuff, try not to stress too much

*cuddles Louise* hope you're feeling better today

*hugs Oly* sorry to hear about your mum but glad the leave is going well

*hugs Shadowedsoul* I can sympathise hun, if you ever want to rant fell free

*hugs Katie* hope you slept better last night

*hugs Nicole* friends are difficult to leave behind, because they mean so much, but they are still there, and still friends.

*hugs Fallinstar* hope you anxiety is lessening

*hugs Papabear* hope you get well soon

zowie 28-07-2009 01:46 PM

Ugh. My Pdoc has cancelled the meds review until Thursday. I'm not too pissed off, I'm just going to be honest and tell him I stopped taking the fluoxetine a month ago, and have gone four days without the other two. He may still want to reduce them; but I'm hoping he'll say that because I've gone without and felt fine, I can just stop now.

I know I haven't been doing individual replies for a long time, and I'm so so sorry. Just been busy, feeling sick, and usually checking in when there have been too many posts to wrap my brain around.
I do read all your posts though, and I am always thinking of you guys.
Love you all xxx

shadowedseraph 28-07-2009 03:20 PM

*hugs to everyone on the ward* sorry no individual replies but the place has been busy!

Spoke to my psyche and he's increased my meds which is a good thing, im now able to sleep, hurrah!

[Fog] 28-07-2009 04:01 PM

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around for so long. I've changed meds and been struggling to cope with side effects/ withdrawal from my old meds. I'm doing ok though, I'm still here I guess! I really hope you are all doing ok, I've missed you all xxx

realflifefaerie 28-07-2009 04:11 PM

Hi guys,

really sorry I haven't posted for a few days, there's too many posts for individual replies.

*hugs everyone*

CrazyHayley 28-07-2009 05:25 PM

Oh my goodness!!! I seem to have stayed out in the smoking shelter for 2whole weeks!! How on earth have I lost that much time?!!!! Hmmmm..... there are just over 10pages since I toddled out for a fag, a bit too much for my brain to cope with on catching up at the moment and to do individual replies, but I want you to know that I have been thinking of you all and was aware that I needed to post, but really, 2weeks?!!! hmm...

I'm still in my good place, I wouldn't say I'm excstatic anymore, I just weirdly feel what I think could be described as 'normal'. I vaguely remember this feeling but haven't had it in over 4years. I haven't been discharged from my psych as she says I still have a lot of issues and she wants to make sure my mood doesn't slip back as quickly as I went from suicidal to angel happy. So I guess thats ok, better safe than sorry right?

Anyway, I've not SH in a whopping 26days!!!! And just to share the positive progress and light of hope, yesterday was the 11th 'anniversary' (urgh) of my rape. It was a normal day....well I was babysitting to keep myself distracted, but its the first time since that I haven't fallen apart, cut and wanted to die. Its weird, but I think I've finally accepted what happened to me and made my peace, I won't be a victim any longer. I hope for those of you who are reading this who have been through the same or similar, this will bring you a ray of hope. It takes time, a long time, but we can get past what has happened and learn to live for the future again.

*HUGE GROUP HUGGLE FILLED WITH LOVE & HOPE!!!*