RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

shadowedseraph 15-06-2009 05:02 PM

*hugs banana* I'm sorry the psyche ward were so s*** about your ED hopefully you'll get more support now your outpatient. I'm struggling not to SH or SU at the moment each day is a real struggle, but im seeing the crisis team and they're actually being helpful which is a pleasant change from the team where i used to live!

realflifefaerie 15-06-2009 06:10 PM

I'm stressing now, something that's supposed to be fun is gonna be hard. Stupid food issues

MammaMia 16-06-2009 02:55 AM

Sorry I haven't been around for the past few days, been mainly very down, but with a few ups *nods*

Have counselling today, one big ****ing woop, NOT, so cannot be bothered. Espically as I'm still ****ing awake at 3am (well nearly). :/

shadowedseraph 16-06-2009 10:13 AM

*hugs Secrets* try not to stress honey, stressing will only make it even worse

*hugs MammaMia* Did you get any sleep?

-------

Seeing my OT today which makes me kinda happy as he listens to me

~Kaytee~ 16-06-2009 10:48 AM

Oh secrets *hugs* I know the feeling with the food issues. i hope you still manage to have fun and its not hard for you

*cuddles helen* good luck with counselling!!

shadow, hope its a good one for you :) *hugs*

---
argh I'm stressing over my uni course now =[ need to seriously think about what to do.. going to try to see a career counsellor asap.. =[

shadowedsoul 16-06-2009 11:27 AM

Argh!!!! i give up, this suck so much why dont you just shoot me now, and get it over with. im really begining to regret doing this now. and tina, please go to hell and quit, being an ass, i no that hard for you, but please you are doing my head in. so give it the hell up.

MammaMia 16-06-2009 11:44 AM

I did get some sleep :/ Not long after I wrote that post. Am awake again now. Decided to complete not go to counselling *tuts at self*

zowie 16-06-2009 03:15 PM

I'm pretty much smoking whenever I get money to do it, so I haven't quit and I don't think I will.

zowie 16-06-2009 06:24 PM

*Hugs Kat* xx

Strawberry.Bananas 16-06-2009 06:30 PM

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys!

Sorry I've not replied, turns out that my e-mail's are deciding not to come through from RYL. =/.

How is everybody?
*Hugs for those that need it*

zowie 16-06-2009 06:48 PM

I'm alright thanks Vicki, in quite a wine mood...hopefully my dad will give me some :P
How are you? How was your birthday? xx

Strawberry.Bananas 16-06-2009 08:02 PM

Hmm...be careful if you do hon!
I'm not too bad thank you. My birthday was good! Quiet, but good! :)

shadowedseraph 16-06-2009 08:47 PM

*hugs to all on the ward*

Bigbear - I had a good ot session thanks for your well wishes

zowie - If nows not the time to quit then its not the time *snuggles*

Vicki - Happy Birthday (if slightly belated)

----

Psyche from the crisis team has prescribed me new meds, time to give them a try i think.

zowie 16-06-2009 08:50 PM

Vicki - Glad you had a good birthday.

shadow - thanks. I've cut down a lot, which is good. I can now go a few days without tobacco without getting stressed, but I just can't quit. Good luck with the new meds :)

realflifefaerie 16-06-2009 10:58 PM

Can i have a corner? Please?

youonlyliveonce 16-06-2009 11:01 PM

hugs to everyone that needs it. brings tea and biscuits

well i have got an appoiintment with my OT 2moz another 4 hours its scaring me as she wants to try and see how i react to things this is scaring me as i reacted badley on friday but i guess she will be there this time. still havent done the tasks she asked for but hey. she wants to know how many times ive tried to kill myself and self harmed 2 but i cnt tell her the truth she wont be impressed argh im so scared. sorry

Damnation. 17-06-2009 12:36 AM

Had my mental health appointment (the one that I've been waiting five months for <.<) today. The woman was really nice, very easy to speak to. Talked a bit about sexual 'abuse' from school, the lack of dealing with it, lack of mother's understanding (and the woman agreed with my last counsellor - it was abuse), Mum's boyfriend getting violent, my prick of an ex 'friend' and all this.

She suggested that the void might be to do with my sleeping patterns until I told her that my sleeping patterns have been **** for three years, and the void's only been for like three months. So she's gonna get back to me with an appt for a psychiatrist, and also wants to get me an appt with a doctor to make sure I haven't ****ed up my liver with my ODs. Whoops ._.

~Kaytee~ 17-06-2009 06:24 AM

OMG.. what a day.
First of all I have my assessment next Wednesday. So that actually made me feel really good. I'm thinking YES finally some extra support. YES. I can get more help. THEN guess who we see? We see his ex. The one has a child with him. Grrrrrrr. Nothing happened. He didn't say anything. She didn't even see him. I just.. I'm so damn confused about what to do. I dont know. Why today though? I'm in the middle of studying for exams and I was JUST getting to be on a high again.. and THAT happens. Now I'm just.. uuugghh. And he feels even worse.. blahh.. sorry. No personals at the moment. Will be back later tonight *hugs all*

~Kaytee~ 17-06-2009 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damnation. (Post 1691668)
Had my mental health appointment (the one that I've been waiting five months for <.<) today. The woman was really nice, very easy to speak to. Talked a bit about sexual 'abuse' from school, the lack of dealing with it, lack of mother's understanding (and the woman agreed with my last counsellor - it was abuse), Mum's boyfriend getting violent, my prick of an ex 'friend' and all this.

She suggested that the void might be to do with my sleeping patterns until I told her that my sleeping patterns have been **** for three years, and the void's only been for like three months. So she's gonna get back to me with an appt for a psychiatrist, and also wants to get me an appt with a doctor to make sure I haven't ****ed up my liver with my ODs. Whoops ._.

Glad the lady was nice. Must have been hard *hugs* I hope it helps though. Good luck with the drs. Take care x

Kahlia1981 17-06-2009 11:31 AM

*offers hugs to all*

Sorry I haven't been around it's been an emotional time.
:On Monday I had to put my little dog to sleep
:TuesdayI had surgical clinic regarding my shoulder
:Today I had pre-admission clinic and it looks like they are definitely going ahead with the surgery this time
:Next Tuesday my friend Nicole {mouse in darkness} leaves for WA
:Wednesday is my surgery then
:Thursday I have to go and get my hand looked at

It just doesn;t want to stop at the moment.

Dayna - i'm also glad the woman was nice and that you were finally able to have that appointment

Hannah - thanks for the hugs [wildly insane]