RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

BoundNoMore 01-06-2009 10:09 PM

I'm so sorry cheryl
Just remember we are always here for you and that we care.

youonlyliveonce 01-06-2009 11:22 PM

i feel so alone. it wud be so easy right now too easy :( cant do this hides under the table

Biba 02-06-2009 12:56 AM

im worried about tommorrow.. i get the day off.. i told tom i couldnt see him.. when i can... im in a little bother, im going to try and go to sleep earlie tonight to ease off any moods that could add to tommorrow.

Kahlia1981 02-06-2009 01:30 AM

*offers hugs to all* ~ sorry it's not more

realflifefaerie 02-06-2009 11:02 AM

*hugs shadowedseraph* Don't be sorry honey.

*hugs cheryl* Some people really aren't worth botherin with, we care though honey.

*splashes water over zowie* it's meant to go soon, make the most of it!

*hugs Lucy* It's hard to move on from that honey and Im sorry you have to see them so regularly, could you not cal Tom and say your plans have changed and see if he's free?

*hugs Jade* Good luck lovely.

*hugs Kahlia* hows you arm?

Secrets is not a well secrets this morning though doesn't understand why. However last exam *dances*

zowie 02-06-2009 11:31 AM

Why thank you Katie :)

*Hugs Lucy* I really think it would be a good idea to go to this appointment, I know it's scary but it could really help.

Jade :( Don't go, I'll miss you! *big hugs*

*Hugs Cheryl* Like Secrets said, some people just aren't worth bothering with.

Hello Amanda *waves* Haven't seen you in a while. How you doing?

*hugs Kahlia back*

Good luck with the final exam Secrets! Hoping you feel better later *hugs*

----------

I'm going to McDonalds today. I really shouldn't, but I really fancy it :P
I was terribly hungover yesterday, and the intense heat really didn't help. Feeling okay today though as I didn't drink last night and had a long lie in this morning.
I'm hoping for a meds review soon so I can come off the anti psychotic. Starting to feel like I can do without it, and I'm sick of the side effects.

*Leaves hugs and ice creams for everyone*

xxx

[Fog] 02-06-2009 04:15 PM

Helloooo

*Offers hugs to everyone*

I'm on home leave at the moment and should be discharged from the psych ward by the end of this week. I've been there a month now and I've taken what I can from being there. Not improved mentally at all but my therapy will start soon so fingers crossed that'll help.

Anyway just thought I'd pop back in and nestle myself into a corner and say hello xxx

youonlyliveonce 02-06-2009 07:00 PM

i found that too bout it not helping much but they managed to get more things in place therapy wise how you feeling bout being discharged xx

zowie 02-06-2009 07:47 PM

Hello HannahBanana. Good to see you :) I found that hospital didn't really help my mental wellbeing but at least it did keep me safe and gave me support while I was in there. Hope you feel better soon, and that the therapy helps. xx

Biba 02-06-2009 11:28 PM

Secrets.
Zowie

Hi. It was to late for me, and i have been in delay mod for a month now, and knew it was a matter of time, i phoned the local nurse about two weeks ago, because she had knowing a little of what happens to me, she is the only one who know's in my world, i have not discussed with any one eles, her name is jackie, i phoned her two weeks ago, and she knew i was already doing everthing i could to bring my self forward.. and would not except any outside help. she came into our house to see my mum recently over a month ago, on the way out she assked me how i was and i was doing well, everything i worked on was working for me, i was using swimming as a control, and was swimming twice a week, within an adult advanced group,but things began to change, my mum became sicker and i dropped out, i take care of her 24/7, i get tuesdays off 10.30am - 4pm. i havnt been going to the swim cus there was my ex's sister within the group and was ignoring me in front of everyone and i felt humilated so i dropped out. the other pool i used to go to is too far, it takes me 2 hours to get there for a half hour swim. jackie said she had a number should i ever have problems again, for me to phone her and ask her, she asked me that day how i was, and even though i had brought my self forward, i could not speak, cus everytime i did, my body started to tremble, and i had to hold back the tears, my lip was shaking so i had to look the other way when i went to speak, she gave me a number i rang and got an apptment with a community nurse called sharon, but it went wrong and she never showed up, so after that i was lost, then sharon made me an appointment, but it is in a clinic were there is a pys dr and im afraid that they are fooling me thinkn its sharon im seeing when it's the dr. i tuned out earlier and my leg.. i havnt seen how much damage i have done , but i knew that it was a matter of time.

wildly insane 03-06-2009 01:03 AM

Triggered

*offers hugs round*

*hugs Lucy* I love swimming, such a sense of achievement when you push yourself hard, sorry you can't find an outlet. You have to look after yourself as well as your mum though.

*hugs Arwen* ooh ice-cream yummy, hope you had a good day. You're allowed a macdonalds once in a while :)

*hugs Cheryl*

*hugs HannahBanana* welcome back, I hope the therapy works for you and that you are enjoying home leave

*hugs Secrets* yay for the last exam, why aren't you feeling well? hope you feel better tomorrow

*hugs Kahlia* how's the wrist doing? how are you?

*hugs Amanda* I hope you are okay

*hugs Helen**hugs ShadowedSeraph**hugs Rockaroni* how are you all doing?

that's it from me tonight, am just tired and fed up, I so want to enjoy life but it wont bloomin let me.

Biba 03-06-2009 01:16 AM

its pretty bad.. it hasnt stopped.. i thought it stopped.

Kahlia1981 03-06-2009 01:28 AM

*hugs all*

My wrist is as itchy as hell. Looks like they are planning surgery on my shoulder the day before my next fracture clinic review. Aaaaggghhh. It's all happening at once.

Sorry I can't type more but my cast keeps getting in the way.

BoundNoMore 03-06-2009 02:56 AM

*hugs wildly insane* thanks for the hug dear one

what hasn't stopped lucy?

*hugs kahlia and signs cast*

rusynchick 03-06-2009 04:45 AM

*wanders in*

Ummm....I think I need to be here for a bit. I am anxious about everything right now...real things and not real things.. I'm to scared to talk to anyone in real life about this, so here I am..
*rocks back and forth in a corner*

Damnation. 03-06-2009 04:56 AM

Bleh.

I can't be arsed to cut. I can't be arsed to OD. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to talk, on or offline. So sod it. I'm just gonna let things build up, I don't care

youonlyliveonce 03-06-2009 10:24 AM

everyone thinks im doing better "theres a light at the end of the tunnel" so why arent i feeling it

wildly insane 03-06-2009 12:58 PM

still triggered bleugh!

*hugs Cheryl* maybe it's around the next corner, just concentrate on each day as it comes

*hugs Todlich* we're here if you do want to vent, take care hun

*hugs rusynchick* if you want to chat about it here, we're here to listen

*hugs Kahlia* good luck with it all

*hugs Lucy* hope things are better today

*hugs Amanda* anytime :)

MammaMia 03-06-2009 03:15 PM

Mental health assessment tomorrow, should be a barrel of laughs >.<

*hugs all*

realflifefaerie 03-06-2009 03:31 PM

Sorry I neglected you all, I've returned home to try to improve things and get some kind of pattern with food. Still feel unwell but have managed to remain concious today.

*hugs to all* I shall reply individually when my mother goes out.

*leaves chocolate yumyums*