RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Pomegranate 29-12-2008 02:23 PM

*sits and rocks in the corner* I'm sorry about last night.

zowie 29-12-2008 02:40 PM

Feeling so crappy right now.
Ever since my boyfriend went on this damn break with me, not only have I not seen him much (and he is my best friend) but none of my other friends seem interested in spending time with me.
There's loads of pictures on his facebook of him and our mates doing stuff together, and I was never even invited.
Really upsets me, you know? x

mouse in darkness 29-12-2008 03:17 PM

*Hugs and hot cocco to all*

Have been hiding out in real life for the past four days at a good friends.

Am hoping all are ok and coping with there surrounding world {weather it be snow, rain, or humid} and that everyone has had a wonderful week.

Well I survived my mums, she said nothing to me. :blink:

Am increasingly worried about my best friend, I dont think I am giving her enough support. Wish I could make it all better for her as it has been a really rough couple of weeks and her illness is not improving. I dont really know what else I can give or do for her to help. I am worried she will lose the battle.

Sorry everyone.

*Hides under the bed and cries*

MammaMia 29-12-2008 04:34 PM

*cuddles everyone lots*

Emma, don't worry about last night babe.

Hana, you know I loves you lots and I'm always here for you to talk ;) Almost back home babe, almost there.

To everyone else who's asked how I am, I'm doing a bit better today thank you :D

Mary Anne 29-12-2008 05:24 PM

Hi all,

Zowie - *extra big hug* since I seperated from the he-devil he has been out lots, having a laugh with people I thought were 'our' friends, I know how you feel and it is horrible, he is supposed to be my best friend, doesn't act like it tho (not even had my presents from him yet - I gave him his before the big day so he could have them).

Kahlia - *big big hug* I am always here to give hugs if you need them (I don't log in too often but if you need one just think it and you can have one from me).

Ravyn, I am so so today, made myself go to the gym and supermarket so at least I got out and about. How's you?
Did get a funny story from my mum, she literally ran all round the field looking for my horse - he is hard to miss as he is mainly white - she thought he had escaped - he was standing right in the middle the whole time.

Everyone else, hope everyone is safe, *lots and lots of hugs*

Mary Anne 29-12-2008 08:32 PM

gone from so so to utterly crap, he-devil is still seeing his w****, he promised he was not, crying on phone to mum just now, feel so sick :(

Damnation. 29-12-2008 09:01 PM

Ravyn: None at all? BLASPHEMY! XDD. And thank you! ^__^. Also, as for feeling emotionally dead, bleugh, I know how that goes. I used to end up feeling, well...hollow, a lot. Kind of like I was on autopilot. Tis not nice D: *hugs*

Emma: *Hugs you too* No need to apologise <3

Helen: Glad you're feeling a bit better now 8D

Zowie: >__< That sounds horrible *hugs you too*

Not doing too badly here, although absolutely frozen. Tis hard to type 'cause my hands are numb, lol :gonk:. Roll on tomorrow when I get paid, and can get the ****ing heating back!

*One last big squish for everyone* <3

Damnation. 30-12-2008 12:32 AM

Y'know, I think I'm starting to lose all my friends.

I lost all my friends from school/college when I moved, 'cause none of 'em wanted to stay in touch with me, or if they did, I'd only have half arsed conversations, before they finally gave up.

And now I worry I'm losing the friends I still have got. Seems those who I used to chat and laugh with for hours have run out of things to say. I'm tired of poking stale MSN windows after thirty minutes, half an hour, an hour, two hours of silence, only to have a brief conversation that lasts between one to five minutes. Which is then inevitably followed by more silence.

.__.;; I must be really horrible to talk to

ravynsoul 30-12-2008 01:51 AM

Dayna *hugs* you are not horrible to talk to at all!! I enjoy all that you have added here. *hugs*

sorry, not feeling up to reply to everyone tonite... feeling quite empty today, if anyone has extra hugs, I'd love some... take care all... hopefully i'll be up for chatting tomorrow...

*curls up in a corner of denial tent with lots of warm duvets*

Damnation. 30-12-2008 01:53 AM

Thanks Ravyn *hugs back* I'm glad to know I've actually been able to bring something positive here. I hope you do feel better tomorrow, as well <3

ravynsoul 30-12-2008 01:56 AM

Thanks for the hugs and the well wishes... you have brought lots of positive-ness here! Don't let yourself forget that!

ego_ruina 30-12-2008 02:43 AM

Hi everyone..

Hi, my name is Nick and I'm 24. I used to use RYL a long time ago, but my account had gone now so this is a new one :). Going through a rough time and I thought about some old friends. Hope everyone is ok.

Nick
xx

Damnation. 30-12-2008 02:45 AM

Ravyn: I'm glad ^__^ and I won't

Hey there, Nick. Welcome back to RYL, I'm Däyna

MammaMia 30-12-2008 02:46 AM

Hi there Nick :)

Anyone got some hugs for me? I'm feeling low tonight =\ and the freezing cold weather doesn't help :(

Damnation. 30-12-2008 02:48 AM

*Hugs Helen tightly* I know what you mean x_o. I'm so looking forwards to getting the heating back tomorrow. The sooner I can breathe without exhaling steam, the better!

MammaMia 30-12-2008 02:59 AM

*hugs Daya tight* :( It sucks

ego_ruina 30-12-2008 03:05 AM

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Freezing here too...I have a small gas heater if anyone wants to share :)

Damnation. 30-12-2008 03:12 AM

Helen: Definitely D: roll on summer!

Nick: Oooh, got a little heater here, can't use it much 'cause it eats the electricity like nobody's business <__<;;

ego_ruina 30-12-2008 03:38 AM

It uses a good 'ol gas bottle, lol ;)....but yes, roll on summer plz.

Accidentally Abstract 30-12-2008 03:42 AM

*bursts into tears*